Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello, Everyone.

Shlayn

Oh snap, I didn't respect such a swift and warm reply. Thanks guise. Yeah, it seems pretty awesome; especially stealth runs. I'm still trying to figure out my play style. how long have you guys been playing now?

Oh snap, I didn't respect such a swift and warm reply. Thanks guise. Yeah, it seems pretty awesome; especially stealth runs. I'm still trying to figure out my play style. how long have you guys been playing now?

400 Hours + Absolutely <3 This game ^^

I have like 7 hours of gameplay but I've spent a bunch of time researching. Do you guys like any style of play in particular? I like the idea of mid/long range combat using the gorgon but I don't know which frame I want to play. I've been seeing a lot about the power flux of frames and youtube hasn't caught up with all of the changes.

I'm pretty adaptable when it comes to play style. Since I've been working on mastery rank I've been using all sorts of different combinations.

If I was to suggest a frame for mid/long ranged combat there are several that come to mind.

Volt is nice with the speed power to gain distance, and Electric Shield to protect you from enemy fire.

Frost's Snow Globe is a better version of Volt's Electric Shield, and he has some crowd control to help keep things off of you, however that really isn't necessary since Frost is a tank, so he can be built to take a beating.

Banshee's Sonic Boom can keep distance from you, and your target.

Ash, and Loki have stealth so you can choose at what distance to attack from at any moment. Plus Loki has Decoy which is great to draw attention away from you.

That's all I have for now. Hope you find what you are looking for.