Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

quick need help XP

Block_sendo

was thinking about it, anyone read the simari's lore things? 

anyone remember how in two of the simaris lore things talk about grineer orokin encounters?

well in one its a high ranking orokin and her friend, they on infested ship, long story short army of grineer with power tools get them to safty, high orokin lady gets sawn in half after stating they will leave the grineer for dead, the grineer tell the friend   "Now you work for us. Make the shuttle go."  there is no other real way to look at it he works for grineer though grineer work for grineer.

here is another one to sort of support meh,

it about some orokin people trying to save this higher ranking orokin guy, in the end the orokins die besides one here are the final two lines first is the orokin higher up, and second is a grinere but you probably could have figured it out 

"Do you always have to kill them before I can visit?" I said.

Veytok grunted, "You are Grineer now, don't need visits."

so i mean this could make a fair argument that grineer are both a race and sort of a people, i dont know how to word it, but what im talking about is somthing like if you live in america you are american, if you live in japan you are japanese, if you move from america to japan you are a japanese civilian so you are japanese. somthing like that, give me your thoughts this could be a piece ive been looking for.