The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

23 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Nah, you owe me nothing. Better buy something nice for your niece". He scratched his head before answering the question, "Empire is no more, so this may be either a very very bad prank, an attempt to draw security attention or to spread panic, or we're having a case with an old war relic."

A voice comes through the comms, distorted and full static.

"Sentient.... unknown origin..... Under attack." Ryoko's voice says, before the channel fades to silence.

Silence fills the diner.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Sentient" She says, pointing towards the sky.

Drones are breaking free from the ground, rising up into the sky, and then hurtling down towards the barrier. You hear powers activate and weapons fire ring out as the Tenno around you respond.

A pair of Conculysts drop through the barrier, slamming into the device. The object sparks and the barrier vanishes.

"Barrier down." Ryoko calls. "Take cover. Return fire."

"Oh, god, why these things?!, The Monsters that killed the Orokin!" *He Powers his weapons and opens fire at the air-bone Conclylests* "God damm it, who sent them!?" 

Edited by -Platinum-

37 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"We..tryed to kill Zaeed, by blowing up his ship, it hit a few others to, some washed up wanna-be Banshee, too, Zaeed so deeply cares about *She spits* "BAH!" *She loosk to him* "He will bust me out, just you watch!"

"Will he?" A voice says. "Now that I'd just love to see."

A woman, or what appears to be one, in a low-cut green dress leans against the wall. Her face is covered in a skull-like green mask, and she wears a series of trailing tassets. She reminds you of the Lotus, however her voice is far from comforting. It seems to grate against your ears, despite is soft and gentle tone.

"I'm almost tempted to wait and see if he does." She says. "Almost."

She looks at you.

"You bear the mark of my Father." She says, pointing towards the Acolyte Sigil. "Did He send you?"

Edited by Rakawan

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Oh, god, why these things?!, The Monsters that killed the Orokin!" *He Powers his weapons and opens fire at the air-bone Conclylests* "God damm it, who sent them!?" 

The Battallysts fall. They seem weakened, unable to adapt. Your weapons cut them down with startling ease, however more appear to fill their ranks.

A Conculyst sweeps down, striking at you with its twin staves.

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Will he?" A voice says. "Now that I'd just love to see."

A woman, or what appears to be one, in a low-cut green dress leans against the wall. Her face is covered in a skull-like green mask, and she wears a series of trailing tassets. She reminds you of the Lotus, however her voice is far from comforting. It seems to grate against your ears, despite is soft and gentle tone.

"I'm almost tempted to wait and see if he does." She says. "Almost."

She looks at you.

"You bear the mark of my Father." She says, pointing towards the Acolyte Sigil. "Did He send you?"

*Dualist looks over* "Your father?, what are you on about....*She rises a brow*.."Wait...."

Edited by -Platinum-
I idiotic

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Battallysts fall. They seem weakened, unable to adapt. Your weapons cut them down with startling ease, however more appear to fill their ranks.

A Conculyst sweeps down, striking at you with its twin staves.

"Oh god! *He Backjumps to avoid the staves, he then toss's a bounce pad onto the floor, and then reopens fire* "Sam, you got my back, right?"

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A voice comes through the comms, distorted and full static.

"Sentient.... unknown origin..... Under attack." Ryoko's voice says, before the channel fades to silence.

Silence fills the diner.

"Fits for the old war artifacts assumption" Therese breaks the silence and finishes her meal as if nothing was happening. 

She stands up, unholsters her sancti tigris, and speaks to Melanie "I highly doubt that we will be provided with support for the second time today. Although, I'm ready to inform our group if there would be absolutely no other way around". She paused for a moment "Aren't we supposed to distribute sectors and form eradication teams by now?"

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Cover your ears." Sam shouts.

She kneels and places her hands on the ground. Waves of sound pulse over you, shaking your body. The Conculyst jerks and staggers. The ones on the sky begin to fall to the ground.

"Wait wh_DAGH *he covers his ears* "Bah, this is worse then dubstep!" *He uses his vortex to make them fall into their deaths*

Just now, Teloch said:

"Fits for the old war artifacts assumption" Therese breaks the silence and finishes her meal as if nothing was happening. 

She stands up, unholsters her sancti tigris, and speaks to Melanie "I highly doubt that we will be provided with support for the second time today. Although, I'm ready to inform our group if there would be absolutely no other way around". She paused for a moment "Aren't we supposed to distribute sectors and form eradication teams by now?"

"Delta Protocol allocates troops based on the threat faced." Melanie says. "Archons for Grineer and Corpus. Tenno for Sentient."

She grips her spear.

"Go." She says. "You know how to fight these monsters, far better than we do."

Her hands are clenched tightly.

"I will have a transport pick you up and take you to the Arbiter." She says. "Along with any Tenno who will answer the call. I can do no more that that. We will secure the cities."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Wait wh_DAGH *he covers his ears* "Bah, this is worse then dubstep!" *He uses his vortex to make them fall into their deaths*

"What did you expect?" Sam asked. "Clasiccal...."

A Conculyst breaks through the wall of sound and strikes her warframe with its staff, sending it hurtling back. The others, freed from the sound, begin to swarm towards her.

28 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"No." She said. "We have to..."

"Pestilence." A voice says. "There you are... Who are you?"

War emerges from a nearby cavern. He seems unconcerned by the Drones, his massive swords batting them away.

"Sister." He says. "What have you done? Who is this?"

"An old friend." She says. "He can help us."

War eyes you.

"Is that true?" He asks. "Or were you simply waiting for her to turn her back?"

24 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"She was with me before Terminus," Richard said as he blasted another drone.  "And even if she wasn't, right now we have bigger problems."

((beep))

"What did you expect?" Sam asked. "Clasiccal...."

A Conculyst breaks through the wall of sound and strikes her warframe with its staff, sending it hurtling back. The others, freed from the sound, begin to swarm towards her.

*He uses a damping on his helmet, he looks around* "Hay, Back Off, you flying bones!, He draws closer to sam, he throws down a bastille down* "Sam, speek to me, you ok?"

15 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Dualist looks over* "Your father?, what are you on about....*She rises a brow*.."Wait...."

You sense disapproval resonante from the "Woman".

"I suppose you'll do for now." She says with a sigh. "Take my drones to your master. They will relay my message."

She claps her hands and you feel something tug at you. You can hear sounds from the outside world.

"As for you." She says, looking at Lakar. "I have the most wonderful idea."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Delta Protocol allocates troops based on the threat faced." Melanie says. "Archons for Grineer and Corpus. Tenno for Sentient."

She grips her spear.

"Go." She says. "You know how to fight these monsters, far better than we do."

Her hands are clenched tightly.

"I will have a transport pick you up and take you to the Arbiter." She says. "Along with any Tenno who will answer the call. I can do no more that that. We will secure the cities."

"Tell us the randevouz point. And also, refrain from mentioning this incident to my mentor. Never though I'll say that, but I do like my job, and would prefer him not demoting me due to the orders disobedience"

Ulf clapped arhon's shoulder and stood up, ready to leave.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He uses a damping on his helmet, he looks around* "Hay, Back Off, you flying bones!, He draws closer to sam, he throws down a bastille down* "Sam, speek to me, you ok?"

Sam fists lashes out and grabs a Conculyst.

She thrusts her face into it.

"Didn't your mother tell you it's rude to hit a lady?" She asks, ripping the core from it's chest and crushing it. Her shields and armor repair themselves.

The Conculysts in the Bastille chime in annoyance.

Sam fists lashes out and grabs a Conculyst.

She thrusts her face into it.

"Didn't your mother tell you it's rude to hit a lady?" She asks, ripping the core from it's chest and crushing it. Her shields and armor repair themselves.

The Conculysts in the Bastille chime in annoyance.

*Damm.." *He truns to the Conslyles and opens fire, but he leaves one alive?* "Wine wine wine.."

5 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((beep))

"Fair enough." War says. "Death, open a portal."

There is a flash of shadow and you find yourself in Death's, now crowded, room.

Death rises to his feet.

"You know." He says. "The quantum doorway doesn't work IF YOU START BRINGING IN EVERY OTHER PERSON YOU MEET."

He shoos you out of his room, listening briefly as War whispers something.

"Take him to the Sage." He says. "He'll know how to deal with this."

He turns to Rankis.

"Do you still follow the Shadow?" He asks.

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Damm.." *He truns to the Conslyles and opens fire, but he leaves one alive?* "Wine wine wine.."

Something else bursts from the soil. A new drone, looking like a bony plant, erupts from the soil. Two "arms" are located at its sides, eachone a strange bladed implement. Five legs make up a "skirt" of sorts around its central core.

It looks at you and chimes angrily, then charges forward.

"Fair enough." War says. "Death, open a portal."

There is a flash of shadow and you find yourself in Death's, now crowded, room.

Death rises to his feet.

"You know." He says. "The quantum doorway doesn't work IF YOU START BRINGING IN EVERY OTHER PERSON YOU MEET."

He shoos you out of his room, listening briefly as War whispers something.

"Take him to the Sage." He says. "He'll know how to deal with this."

He turns to Rankis.

"Do you still follow the Shadow?" He asks.

Richard followed her out of the room.

7 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Tell us the randevouz point. And also, refrain from mentioning this incident to my mentor. Never though I'll say that, but I do like my job, and would prefer him not demoting me due to the orders disobedience"

Ulf clapped arhon's shoulder and stood up, ready to leave.

"This is Tenno business." Melanie says, with a wink. "I don't write reports on what Tenno do in their spare time."

She slips you a holo-card with a set of coordinates.

"Though I have heard that the desert has terrible reception." She says. "So don't plan on calling for a ride if you get lost."

"Hey." The Archon calls as Ulf leaves. "Come back in one piece, eh mate. I still owe you that drink."

25 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard followed her out of the room.

You enter a large cavernous room where a single figure sits on a mat.

"Harbinger." Tsun says. "It's been a while."

He rises to his feet.

"I'd imagine you have several choice words for me." He says. "But as you yourself said, we have bigger issues."

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Something else bursts from the soil. A new drone, looking like a bony plant, erupts from the soil. Two "arms" are located at its sides, eachone a strange bladed implement. Five legs make up a "skirt" of sorts around its central core.

It looks at you and chimes angrily, then charges forward.

"Aw, don't you look cut, Agh, never mind" *He opens fire* "Sam!"