The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"For now... not much." Xipha says. "But once this storm is done, I will need you to... break somethings for me. So that I can properly greet you."

"Copy that.." *He sighs and plays with his new Staff* "Is there anything else we can do for you?, if you wish to do us more favor's Duality, whuold enjoy if her War was upgraded and her frame to have your tech in-side"

"Of course." Jas says. "There is a tent across from here. It is set up for Hund. You can use the table and terminal there."

"Copy.." *He Walks to the end of the tent and turns* "Please..do what you can for my Master, he says, before walking back out, and he goes to his tent and begins to scan the new data, He connects a USB to his Warframe's head and to the Terminal, be begins to work*

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He trys his best to fight it* "Ugh, I ...rather..Die, and..be your..slave!" *He truns to Duelist* "Leave her alone, or take her to your camp alive, if you hurt her, all will die.."

"Tell him who I am." Sai'ah whispers in Duelist's mind. "Tell him I want an audience with Legion. Do this. Or I will order my pack to tear him apart. Just like your late friend Rankis."

More shapes converge on the pair. It seems Sai'ah has summoned every last Seeker to this location. 

"All I want, is to talk." Sai'ah says. "I am in no hurry. But this storm will wait for no one."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Tell him who I am." Sai'ah whispers in Duelist's mind. "Tell him I want an audience with Legion. Do this. Or I will order my pack to tear him apart. Just like your late friend Rankis."

More shapes converge on the pair. It seems Sai'ah has summoned every last Seeker to this location. 

"All I want, is to talk." Sai'ah says. "I am in no hurry. But this storm will wait for no one."

*Dualist Nods* "I will, please..let me go, I'll go to him right now.." *She stops* "If I go, I'll led them right to him, I rather go back into that Orb!" *She snaps at Kav*

"Leave her you monster! *He aims his bow and begins to fire at the Seekers* "Dualist, just..run, don't look back"

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Copy that.." *He sighs and plays with his new Staff* "Is there anything else we can do for you?, if you wish to do us more favor's Duality, whuold enjoy if her War was upgraded and her frame to have your tech in-side"

"A new weapon, a new pet." Xipha says. "And still you ask for gifts. Shall I pull them from the bag I do not carry? Do you expect me to draw a container from mid-air?"

She conjures an image of a Brood Ship.

"I, myself, and everything I possess are currently stuck beneath the surface of this miserable rock!" She snarls. "I can do nothing more until I am free. Free me, and you will have your trinkets, your toys, and your enemies heads, once I tire of displaying them."

She seems to relax.

"Not... not that I'm disappointed." She said. "But until I am free I have nothing to give."

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"A new weapon, a new pet." Xipha says. "And still you ask for gifts. Shall I pull them from the bag I do not carry? Do you expect me to draw a container from mid-air?"

She conjures an image of a Brood Ship.

"I, myself, and everything I possess are currently stuck beneath the surface of this miserable rock!" She snarls. "I can do nothing more until I am free. Free me, and you will have your trinkets, your toys, and your enemies heads, once I tire of displaying them."

She seems to relax.

"Not... not that I'm disappointed." She said. "But until I am free I have nothing to give."

"My apologizes, I'm too use to doing trades to trades, but very well, we'll wait until the storm blows over" *He Sighs and clips the weapon onto his back* "Oh and btw, we've dealt with Hunhow before, Hes an ok, guy, but the Leader, seems to be quite close to him, with how I hear, so, I won't make your father unhappy, by dubble-Crossing us" *He Smiles* "Just a fair warning.."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Dualist Nods* "I will, please..let me go, I'll go to him right now.." *She stops* "If I go, I'll led them right to him, I rather go back into that Orb!" *She snaps at Kav*

"Leave her you monster! *He aims his bow and begins to fire at the Seekers* "Dualist, just..run, don't look back"

The seekers draw back from the pair.

"Good." Sai'ah says, stepping from the storm to stand before you. "Take me to your leader."

She holds up her hand and the arrow pauses mid-flight, wrapping around itself.

"I made a promise to this one that I would try to ensure her lover's safety." She snarls at Kev. "Do not make me your enemy."

The Seekers dive into the sand.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"My apologizes, I'm too use to doing trades to trades, but very well, we'll wait until the storm blows over" *He Sighs and clips the weapon onto his back* "Oh and btw, we've dealt with Hunhow before, Hes an ok, guy, but the Leader, seems to be quite close to him, with how I hear, so, I won't make your father unhappy, by dubble-Crossing us" *He Smiles* "Just a fair warning.."

"Of course." Xipha says. "But tell me. What has happened to my darling little sister Natah. Why are there still Tenno scurrying around? She was supposed to destroy them."

The seekers draw back from the pair.

"Good." Sai'ah says, stepping from the storm to stand before you. "Take me to your leader."

She holds up her hand and the arrow pauses mid-flight, wrapping around itself.

"I made a promise to this one that I would try to ensure her lover's safety." She snarls at Kev. "Do not make me your enemy."

The Seekers dive into the sand.

"I..I can not, our orders..." *He Sighs* "Fine, lets...go" *He Walks with Dualist back to their Camp* "You Meet and you leave, understood?"

"I..I can not, our orders..." *He Sighs* "Fine, lets...go" *He Walks with Dualist back to their Camp* "You Meet and you leave, understood?"

"Did you expect me to stay for tea?" Sai'ah asks wryly. "I have other things to do, you know."

She follows you in, staying behind the group so as not to get surrounded.

"Of course." Xipha says. "But tell me. What has happened to my darling little sister Natah. Why are there still Tenno scurrying around? She was supposed to destroy them."

"As far I kown, her name is "Lotus" now, she's the "Mother", she adopted the Tenno's as her own, cuz she can't..have children, due to the..Void?" *He Looks to her pet, it hides behind her leg, upon hearing the word* "Heh, Sorry my little darling" *She pets him* "But yeah, I agree with Teshin, shes not to be trusted, hance why I left and became, I guess a fan of you peps" 

"We're all defectors"

"Did you expect me to stay for tea?" Sai'ah asks wryly. "I have other things to do, you know."

She follows you in, staying behind the group so as not to get surrounded.

"Sir..I..we, have a new guest *He Walks in, letting them both in*

"As far I kown, her name is "Lotus" now, she's the "Mother", she adopted the Tenno's as her own, cuz she can't..have children, due to the..Void?" *He Looks to her pet, it hides behind her leg, upon hearing the word* "Heh, Sorry my little darling" *She pets him* "But yeah, I agree with Teshin, shes not to be trusted, hance why I left and became, I guess a fan of you peps" 

"We're all defectors"

Xipha just sits there, dumbfounded.

"She... she what!?!" She screams. "That ungrateful little...."

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Mara grabs your hand as the winds pick up. You can see the storm moving in. There is only a short window of time.

Richard launched himself straight up, letting the wind give him a slight push before activating Tail Wind in full force in the direction of the Arbiters' base camp, carrying Mara easily along with him in the slipstream.

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"DAGHH!..*he steps back* "Who and WHAT IS THAT!" *Legion screams out*

*Graxx Aims up his rifle* "Back off!"

The Nemesis shimmers and suddenly a small child in tenno robes looks up at you.

"I'm sorry." Sai'ah says."Is this form better?"

She shifts again and a young woman in a scaled dress stands before you.

"Or how about this?" She asks. "Yes this will do. Old enough to be an equal, but not too threatening."

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard launched himself straight up, letting the wind give him a slight push before activating Tail Wind in full force in the direction of the Arbiters' base camp, carrying Mara easily along with him in the slipstream.

You reach the camp just before the storm hits. The frame suffers some minor damage. 

Jas looks up as you land outside the tent.

"Richard." He says. "Why am I not surprised?"

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Chuckles* "I kowm right, that is exclay what Duality said to me, We...*He Frowns and turns*."We have..a..guest.."

Xipha turns to look at the Tenno. Her astonished expression changes to confusion.

"Who are you?" She asks. "You feel like Tenno... and yet..."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Nemesis shimmers and suddenly a small child in tenno robes looks up at you.

"I'm sorry." Sai'ah says."Is this form better?"

She shifts again and a young woman in a scaled dress stands before you.

"Or how about this?" She asks. "Yes this will do. Old enough to be an equal, but not too threatening."

*He Looks to Graxx* "Stand down, who is this?.." *He Looks to Sal'ah*

"My orders, are to keep thos away from Legion"

"Easy, I think shes here for a chat.."

59 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Any intel you have to share?" He asks. "You've both fought Sentient before, and anything we should know?"

Therese rolled her eyes at this question and then proceeded like a stereotypical boring librarian, "There are many sides of knowledge of the sentients, but what you need to know is that they are an advanced synthetic species that was originally designed as an autonomous terraforming drones which somehow managed to develop a pseudo-consciousness and to break the main law of the robotics. They exist in a form of a compact "neural" node that inhibits a "platform". These platforms are the drones you were talking about. The lower sentient "sparks" are not self-aware and are somewhat similar to the technocite specimens. They do have a hivemind, they can adapt to physical influences, they can manipulate matter, fabricate their "platforms", migrate between those "platforms", they can also merge into bigger combat constructions, and there was a vast variety of their types back in the old war days. Conculists and batalists are simple grunts, while there are also more advanced types as tripods, shatterers, tanks, and fusiliers. Above the grunt types, stand carrier ships of all sizes and complexity. These high sentient shells work both as carriers and brood mothers... Literally. Knowing that, if only this incursion didn't come from the space, which is unlikely due to the absence of aerial alarms and signs of the space combat, we're dealing with one of these mother ships buried underground for some ungodly reason. That's how they crawl up through the trenches: they are literally produced there from the material stocks of their brood mother, which suddenly activated for some reason" She shifted her weight to another hip before continuing, "I'm sure you aware that these orokin rebellious playthings are vulnerable to void radiation, and so to tenno powers, either channeled through the warframes or raw. Despite being able to adapt to the secondary effects of the void powers, they can't develop the immunity. The best ways to eradicate them is to lock them down via any possible controlling powers and to destroy their cores via good old infantry means". She added after a pause, "The larger ships can be taken down with a help of archwing tech or void-nuke casings, but it seems like we can't count on that right now..." 

"Anything else you wish to know?"

Edited by Teloch

*He Looks to Graxx* "Stand down, who is this?.." *He Looks to Sal'ah*

"My orders, are to keep thos away from Legion"

"Easy, I think shes here for a chat.."

"How observant." Sai'ah says. "I'm here because I promised your friend I'd try to get you out of this alive."

She leans against the wall.

"Do you realize how hard you are making that?" She asks. "Shooting Zaeed, in front of Sam. Now the Wraith's are out for your blood. Ryoko and the Masters may not have cared much, but you can bet they aren't going to overlook it if you continue to attack them."

She looks at Xipha.

"Especially if you side with her." She says. "Every Tenno on Synergy is going to flock here when they find out about her. And believe me a lot of them are the 'shoot first, question later type'."

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Therese rolled her eyes at this question and then proceeded like a stereotypical boring librarian, "There are many sides of knowledge of the sentients, but what you need to know is that they are an advanced synthetic species that was originally designed as an autonomous terraforming drones which somehow managed to develop a pseudo-consciousness and to break the main law of the robotics. They exist in a form of a compact "neural" node that inhibits a "platform". These platforms are the drones you were talking about. The lower sentient "sparks" are not self-aware and are somewhat similar to the technocite specimens. They do have a hivemind, they can adapt to physical influences, they can manipulate matter, fabricate their "platforms", migrate between those "platforms", they can also merge into bigger combat constructions, and there was a vast variety of their types back in the old war days. Conculists and batalists are simple grunts, while there are also more advanced types as tripods, shatterers, tanks, and fusiliers. Above the grunt types, stand carrier ships of all sizes and complexity. These high sentient shells work both as carriers and brood mothers... Literally. Knowing that, if only this incursion didn't come from the space, which is unlikely due to the absence of aerial alarms and signs of the space combat, we're dealing with one of these mother ships buried underground for some ungodly reason. That's how they crawl up through the trenches: they are literally produced there from the material stocks of their brood mother, which suddenly activated for some reason" She shifted her weight to another hip before continuing, "I'm sure you aware that these orokin rebellious playthings are vulnerable to void radiation, and so to tenno powers, either channeled through the warframes or raw. Despite being able to adapt to the secondary effects of the void powers, they can't develop the immunity. The best ways to eradicate them is to lock them down via any possible controlling powers and to destroy their cores via good old infantry means". She added after a pause, "The larger ships can be taken down with a help of archwing tech or void-nuke casings, but it seems like we can't count on that right now..." 

"Anything else you wish to know?"

"Any idea why someone would bury one here?" He asks. "It seems..."

{insert Richard's opinion here.}

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"How observant." Sai'ah says. "I'm here because I promised your friend I'd try to get you out of this alive."

She leans against the wall.

"Do you realize how hard you are making that?" She asks. "Shooting Zaeed, in front of Sam. Now the Wraith's are out for your blood. Ryoko and the Masters may not have cared much, but you can bet they aren't going to overlook it if you continue to attack them."

She looks at Xipha.

"Especially if you side with her." She says. "Every Tenno on Synergy is going to flock here when they find out about her. And believe me a lot of them are the 'shoot first, question later type'."

"Then Zaeed should've not done, the Crimes, he dies..end of story and sam, is that what her name is?, *He laughs* "Zaeed got himself a girlfriend, how pitty" 

*Dualist clears her throat loudly* "......."

"What?..." *He smirks*

"We help her, nothing more, if you have a issue with it, attack us, see what happens" *He Sighs*