The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

18 hours ago, Rakawan said:

A red dot plays across your hand, you turn to see a laser pointer at your chest as Ulf and Dixon emerge from the shadows. The lasted vanishes into the darkness.

"Well, well, well." A voice hisses. "I was wondering if we'd run into eachother again, Duality."

(( Never mind, found it..))

*She steps back* "Crap.." *She uses her transmission* "Graxx?, Mistress,Harbinger!?, anyone, I need backup, NOW!" *She looks to them both* "Senty, attack!"  

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Never mind, found it..))

*She steps back* "Crap.." *She uses her transmission* "Graxx?, Mistress,Harbinger!?, anyone, I need backup, NOW!" *She looks to them both* "Senty, attack!"  

Dirge pulls the trigger on the Wraith Vulkar. Dixon throws down a decoy, distracting the drone, and unholsters his rifle.

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Chuckles* "Sorry," *He rubs his neck, more* "Damm, what did the docs, do to me excaly?" *He Looks over* " You kown, I hope I don't have to end up in a wheelchair, agien, that whuold be terrible" *He sighs* "I have to admit, that was....rather frightening, I'm still trying to warp my head around all this.." *He sits back more* "Ugh" *He uses his transmission* "Matrix come in, Matrix?, I need assistance in here"

"I heard the found some orokin medical gel to patch your wounds, something about clay and rapidly expanding." She says. "Ouch, you have a giant gray spot on your neck. Does it hurt?"

16 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

With a loud WHOOMPF, a plume of smoke rose from the science tent.  It was immediately followed by shouts.  Most were annoyed or agitated, one was extremely excited, and none at all were concerned.

- - -

A sizable fleet arrived at the rail.

"Fair Greetings, Synergy.  I am Mother Cassandra Alessa of New Loka, and this convoy is my Syndicate.  We are here to provide any assistance we can.  Please provide contacts for our divisions and direct us to where we can be of the most help."

"We have two wounded Tenno in need of medical assistance." Melanie says. "Have the rest of your fleet hold in Orbit. We are dealing with Sentient, so you need to secure your tech."

7 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Aaron took a look around the room. "How many of those relics have you attained so far?"

"Three." Tsun says. "Two we found. One was already here."

The reliquary is empty, but seems build to house the strange relics.

"This chamber should be able to counter any... adverse effects." Tsun says. "Our research has shown that some of these could be quite powerful."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Dirge pulls the trigger on the Wraith Vulkar. Dixon throws down a decoy, distracting the drone, and unholsters his rifle.

*The Drone begins to spin on the spot, cuaseing its whirlwind attack, it stands in front of Duality, projecting her, while lunching out a bunch of grenades*  

*Duality shifts into the night-from, gaining her buff, she then triggers Pacify, then triggers Mend, she charges up her war and charges at Dirge* 

"Xipha!, I need backup!"

Edited by -Platinum-

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*The Drone begins to spin on the spot, cuaseing its whirlwind attack, it stands in front of Duality, projecting her, while lunching out a bunch of grenades*  

*Duality shifts into the night-from, gaining her buff, she then triggers Pacify, then triggers Mend, she charges up her war and charges at Dirge* 

Dixon leaps back and fires the Rubico.

Dirge aims for the core of the Heavy Drone, its whirling legs revealing the weak spot, and fires.

{Ulf reacts}

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I heard the found some orokin medical gel to patch your wounds, something about clay and rapidly expanding." She says. "Ouch, you have a giant gray spot on your neck. Does it hurt?"

*Rubs it a bit* "Oh, its a bit tender" *He Chuckles and lays back* "Can't wait until I'm back home, first thing I'll do is vist you" *He truns to the screen* "If you'l;l accept it of,course"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Xipha!, I need backup!"

"Carrier is inbound with Graxx." Xipha says. "Hold out as long as you can."

Just now, Rakawan said:

Dixon leaps back and fires the Rubico.

Dirge aims for the core of the Heavy Drone, its whirling legs revealing the weak spot, and fires.

{Ulf reacts}

"God Damm it, treating us like cannon fodder!" *She backs up* "I'm not dealing with this.." *She clicks her fingers* "Drone, retreat, if that dammed thing is not helping, then I'm out *She halts her powers and smipley walks away* 

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Rubs it a bit* "Oh, its a bit tender" *He Chuckles and lays back* "Can't wait until I'm back home, first thing I'll do is vist you" *He truns to the screen* "If you'l;l accept it of,course"

"Hey maybe we can get the same hospital room." Sam says. "Katherine said Physical Therapy goes faster when you have someone to compete with."

"God Damm it, treating us like cannon fodder!" *She backs up* "I'm not dealing with this.." *She clicks her fingers* "Drone, retreat, if that dammed thing is not helping, then I'm out *She halts her powers and smipley walks away* 

Dixon swaps places with you, leaving you at the end of Dirge's sniper rifle.

"Not so fast." He says. "Ulf, place that Obelisk."

20 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Jack's carrier lands before an ornate tower. As soon as he hits he ground a red dot appears in his chest.

"Ack laddie." A voice says. "I don't think ye should take another wee step. But I'm hoping I be wrong about ye."

A single Excalibur stands at the entrance, a Nikana and Nikana Shoto  sit at his side.

"Forgive me fallen brother." He says. "But I cannot allow you to pass."

{Insert Theresa's actions here}

18 hours ago, Teloch said:

Therese rolls out with the charged shot ready to accumulate energy and shooting gallery's second AMP already circling around the allied excalibur, who would probably need an emergency safeguard (disarming lasso) when dealing wit the melee hostile. She clapped Philiph's shoulder, informing him that he's covered, and trained her rifle at the target

((Need Jack's reaction here.))

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Hey maybe we can get the same hospital room." Sam says. "Katherine said Physical Therapy goes faster when you have someone to compete with."

"i'll love that, yeah" *He rises a brow* "Is that so?, well, with your sweet aura, I'm bound to heal real quick" *He Chuckles to himself, then sighs, not before Marix walks into his room*

"Flirt Count: 10" *He says laughing* "How are you Zaeed?"

*Zaeed just rubs his neck, shyly agien* "As long Im not in a wheelchair" *He Looks up to him* "Doing fine, now I've got some company, and soon more, if the docs allow it"

"I heard" *He looks to sam* "I can arrange a transport, do you want to be transported over o_" *He gets interrupted*,

"Allow me" *He Says* "A true gentleman, moves forward" *He looks to him* "Request a Transport*,

On 8/30/2016 at 5:01 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He keeps banging and banging, until he tires himself out, before falling flat on his face* 

"Well that was dramatic." A voice says. "You can't harm anything here. Not the prison, and not yourself."

A Titania floats in a sitting position above on of the chairs.

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Before actually placing the obelisk, Ulf sent an avalanche in hostiles direction and then placed the crystalic formation. After that, he raised a globe at the point of defence

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Bah, your useless!, so stubborn when you think your going to lose a fight!" *He Leaps out the Carrier and does a ground slam in between them, as he slams, he forces down a Radiant Javelin* "RAAAAGHH!"

"Drones, attack!"

Edited by -Platinum-

Just now, -Platinum- said:

"Bah, your useless!, so stubborn when you think your going to lose a fight!" *He Leaps out the Carrier and does a ground slam in between them, as he slams, he forces down a Radiant Javelin* "RAAAAGHH!"

Mira steps from the shadows, clad in her red and black Equinox, and casts Calm on Duality, forcing the warframe's systems to, temporarily, shutdown. She floats over the the Obelisk and places her hands on it.

"The lines are still intact." She says. "We got here in time."

The ground begins to rumble and shake.

"No!" Xipha shouts. "I will not be imprisoned again."

Screams of pain echo out and you feel something shift in the ground. Void energy flares and washes through the room, heavily damaging the Drone.

A mile away something bulges in the earth.

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Drones, attack!"

Having the globe taking the void blades impact, the Frost counters with an icewave and a brief barrage of Soma prime fire

Edited by Teloch

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Well that was dramatic." A voice says. "You can't harm anything here. Not the prison, and not yourself."

A Titania floats in a sitting position above on of the chairs.

*He Looks to her* "bagh! FAIRIES!" *He runs into the wall, trying to hide* <BANG!>

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Mira steps from the shadows, clad in her red and black Equinox, and casts Calm on Duality, forcing the warframe's systems to, temporarily, shutdown. She floats over the the Obelisk and places her hands on it.

"The lines are still intact." She says. "We got here in time."

The ground begins to rumble and shake.

"No!" Xipha shouts. "I will not be imprisoned again."

Screams of pain echo out and you feel something shift in the ground. Void energy flares and washes through the room, heavily damaging the Drone.

A mile away something bulges in the earth.

"I do not intend for you to be, Xipha, can you get off the ground?" *He Looks over* "Graxx shuold win this fight, theres no other reason why he shuold, you are getting out of here, Tell me, what do you need done!" *He Says Firmly* "You are coming with me"

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"i'll love that, yeah" *He rises a brow* "Is that so?, well, with your sweet aura, I'm bound to heal real quick" *He Chuckles to himself, then sighs, not before Marix walks into his room*

"Flirt Count: 10" *He says laughing* "How are you Zaeed?"

*Zaeed just rubs his neck, shyly agien* "As long Im not in a wheelchair" *He Looks up to him* "Doing fine, now I've got some company, and soon more, if the docs allow it"

"I heard" *He looks to sam* "I can arrange a transport, do you want to be transported over o_" *He gets interrupted*,

"Allow me" *He Says* "A true gentleman, moves forward" *He looks to him* "Request a Transport*,

"10?" Sam asks. "I'd give that one a 3, on a good day."

She smiles and holds her side.

"I'll be waiting." She says. "Now Mrs. Tyrannical Dictator here says I need some sleep, and she's got a hypodermic spray, so I think I'll log off before I pass out."

She smiles.

"I'll see you soon." She says. "Don't strain yourself."

5 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Having the globe taking the void blades impact, the Frost counters with an icewave and a brief barrage of Soma prime fire

"Bagh, damm ice-balls!" *He Rolls out of the icewave and his exalted blade begins to Parrying the attacks from the Soma Fire, once he does so, he unleashes a randital blind* "Duality, fight!" 

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"10?" Sam asks. "I'd give that one a 3, on a good day."

She smiles and holds her side.

"I'll be waiting." She says. "Now Mrs. Tyrannical Dictator here says I need some sleep, and she's got a hypodermic spray, so I think I'll log off before I pass out."

She smiles.

"I'll see you soon." She says. "Don't strain yourself."

"Have some good sleep, Sam" *He says warmly and logs off* "Heh.."

*Maraix opens up a channel* "I request a transport to deliver Zaeed to another hospital, in this case, the location where Tyrannical Dictator is keeping Sam" *He Says* "I'll see it, that he will be transported safely, can I get a confirmation?"

"I do not intend for you to be, Xipha, can you get off the ground?" *He Looks over* "Graxx shuold win this fight, theres no other reason why he shuold, you are getting out of here, Tell me, what do you need done!" *He Says Firmly* "You are coming with me"

"I am done relying on your pathetic pawns." She says, her voice tinged with pain. "If they cannot remove these bars then I will break them!"

The bulge in the desert grows and those observing can see a Sentient Brood Ship rising form the sand, ropes of energy holding to it. There is a massive resounding snap, and the energy ropes break. Void energy floods the locations of the Obelisks, the fragments around them falling dead. The Broodship rises into the air.

"Free at last." Xipha crows. "Free at....."

A blue beam of energy arcs down, slamming into her. Her voice goes dark and the Broodship slams into the sand. Lights flicker weakly along it as Drones stream from it and the sand, heading towards the Tenno camps. A small form, humanoid and clad in armored robe falls from the sky, lanidng near Harbinger.

Xipha coughs and falls to her knees, breathing heavily.

"What in the Eighth Zenith was that!?!" She gasps. "My ship, what have you done?"