The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Instead of rushing dumbly at the enemies, Ulf took a moment until they approached the approximate range of the globe. When they were near it, he rolled forward and raised the new globe, pushing away the over talkative and cold-snapped adversaries in diametrally different directions.

*Graxx is blown back from the new Globe, he quickly jumps to his feet, his shields break upon the cold-snap* "Bah, you will have to do better then that!" *He Yells* "I Intend to win this fight!" *He slash-dashes out of sight* 

Edited by -Platinum-
Made changes

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Graxx is blown back from the new Globe, he quickly jumps to his feet, his shields hold up the cold-damage* "Bah, you will have to do better then that!" *He Yells* "I Intend to win this fight!" *He slash-dashes out of sight* 

((cold proc's don't give a damn about shileds =__=))

25 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Therese sent the second shooting gallery lasso to the wraith operative, giving his sniper rifle even more marginal fire output and aiming stability

"Pin him down" she said to him via intercom, while to Philip she said "ready to pincer this honorless degenerate"

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The wraith notices your movement and fires a single shot next to your four in warning.

"Aye lad." He says. "Move again and ye die. Leave this rock and ye'll get a head start."

"Right.." *He Chuckles* "Lets talk, like gentlemen, Shell we?, no toy guns, just speech" *He Folds his arms, no longer moving, however his back is facing the Crystal*

(( Insert Dues Ex Style speech mode ))

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Right.." *He Chuckles* "Lets talk, like gentlemen, Shell we?, no toy guns, just speech" *He Folds his arms, no longer moving, however his back is facing the Crystal*

((You back would be to them then. They are between you and the crystal.))

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Ye waste your breathe." The Wraith says. "De terms be set. Ye can accept it reject them as ye wish."

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

(( not to worry, made that change quickly))

*He uses his Galantamine prime to atttmept to block the blast of energy* "You will not succeed, We protect her, we deliver"  

The blast ripples through the air around you.

Tak uses the opportunity to press his attack. Xipha pulls herself to her feet, swaying.

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Ye waste your breathe." The Wraith says. "De terms be set. Ye can accept it reject them as ye wish."

"I want to kown, why I'm being "arrested", nothing more, I have done nothing wrong" *He Looks to them*

Edited by -Platinum-

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The blast ripples through the air around you.

Tak uses the opportunity to press his attack. Xipha pulls herself to her feet, swaying.

*As Tak press's his attack, he opens fire on his trigs prime, firing the full-barrel, he quickly reloads and fires agien* "Our fight is not with you Tenno" 

Edited by -Platinum-

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"We have two wounded Tenno in need of medical assistance." Melanie says. "Have the rest of your fleet hold in Orbit. We are dealing with Sentient, so you need to secure your tech."

"Medical teams are on their way."  A few of the ships broke formation and descended toward the Grey Isle.  The rest moved to equidistant points around the planet and settled into geostationary orbits.

Edited by Yzjdriel

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Dirge resists the ability, his Wraith systems designed to resist Tenno attacks. He raises his Vulkar, firing at Duality. 

Mira steps back from the obelisk and raises her hands, a golden circle forming beneath the globe, a barrier of energy around the obelisk.

*Duatily rolls out the way, she opes Mend & Memi <night from> to protect herself, she rolls a few feet back, before useing a block on her war* "Xipha, we need that backup Now!, where is our support?, Graxx is strong, tho I won't let him win this fight alone, we need that support!m, Screw the Tenno, we help you!"

(( Sry, almost missed this))

Edited by -Platinum-

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*As Tak press's his attack, he opens fire on his trigs prime, firing the full-barrel, he quickly reloads and fires agien* "Our fight is not with you Tenno" 

"You ally yourself with our enemy, assault the defenses of our world, send your goons to attack our allies!" Tak hissed. "Who did you think you were starting a fight with? The wildlife?"

The blast knocks Tak back. He rises to his feet, his warframe evaporating. He raises his hand and an Atlas shimmers into being around him.

Xipha begins to limp towards a fallen carrier.

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Duatily rolls out the way, she opes Mend & Memi <night from> to protect herself, she rolls a few feet back, before useing a block on her war* "Xipha, we need that backup Now!, where is our support?, Graxx is strong, tho I won't let him win this fight alone, we need that support!m, Screw the Tenno, we help you!"

The light flares and the Tenno vanish. The Obelisk sinks into the ground, a sealed plate slamming shut over it. 

"Forget the Tenno." Xipha says. "Return to me. We have other things to do."

Edited by Rakawan

"I want to kown, why I'm being "arrested", nothing more, I have done nothing wrong" *He Looks to them*

"Wraiths don't arrest traitors." The Wraith says. "We execute them. Perhaps you have us confused with those who still have hearts."

He keeps the rifle trained on Jackal as Philip and Theresa close in.

"One last chance laddie." He says. "Flee, run from this rock. Waste yer breath again and I'll empty yer lungs."

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

6 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

7 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Graxx is blown back from the new Globe, he quickly jumps to his feet, his shields break upon the cold-snap* "Bah, you will have to do better then that!" *He Yells* "I Intend to win this fight!" *He slash-dashes out of sight* 

7 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

":Hold Tenno.:" A voice says. ":And listen well. This battle is lost. Regardless of your valor Xipha will fall. But there yet remains hope.:"

An image of a strange scepter appears in your mind. It seems to hold the skull of a sentient, held upon a long staff. You feel yourself drawn away from it, your mind's eye rushing out of the hole where Xipha emerged.

":Bring me this scepter.:" The voice says. ":And I will grant you one wish and, if you prove yourself, a chance to command of all those who flock to my banner. You have until Xipha draws her last breath. Then the Tenno will be watching.:"

A memory, not your own, of a planet cloaked in shadow and storm enters your minds.

":Bring the scepter to this place.:" The voice says. ":Or perish defending a worthless fool. The choice is yours.:"

Edited by Rakawan
editing some spEech

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"You ally yourself with our enemy, assault the defenses of our world, send your goons to attack our allies!" Tak hissed. "Who did you think you were starting a fight with? The wildlife?"

The blast knocks Tak back. He rises to his feet, his warframe evaporating. He raises his hand and an Atlas shimmers into being around him.

Xipha begins to limp towards a fallen carrier.

*He quickly looks behind him, he begins to back up, still protecting her* "Your Enemies are NOT our concern" *He looks back* "Those who oppose will be consumed, and will rise serve us" *He blasts another soul-punch, at the "shimmering" atlas" 

The light flares and the Tenno vanish. The Obelisk sinks into the ground, a sealed plate slamming shut over it. 

"Forget the Tenno." Xipha says. "Return to me. We have other things to do."

*She buttlejumps into the air, and air-backrolls* "Ey Ey!" *She switches to the day from, then back to the night, it triggers a day from to start attacking the Oblslike, dauitly uses this time to flee, as ordered* "Graxx Get out, NOW!" 

"Wraiths don't arrest traitors." The Wraith says. "We execute them. Perhaps you have us confused with those who still have hearts."

He keeps the rifle trained on Jackal as Philip and Theresa close in.

"One last chance laddie." He says. "Flee, run from this rock. Waste yer breath again and I'll empty yer lungs."

"Then you are no different to the Shadow" *He looks to them both, he quickly makes a dash towards the crystal, he swings his new Lesgion at the crystal, hopeing to destroy it, before being gunned down*  

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

":Hold Tenno.:" A voice says. ":And listen well. This battle is lost. Regardless of your valor Xipha will fall. But there yet remains hope.:"

An image of a strange scepter appears in your mind. It seems to hold the skull of a sentient, held upon a long staff. You feel yourself drawn away from it, your mind's eye rushing out of the hole where Xipha emerged.

":Bring me this scepter.:" The voice says. ":And I will grant you one wish and, if you prove yourself, a chance to command of all those who flock to my banner. You have until Xipha draws her last breath. Then the Tenno will be watching.:"

A memory, not your own, of a planet cloaked in shadow and storm enters your minds.

":Bring the scepter to this place.:" The voice says. ":Or perish defending a worthless fool. The choice is yours.:"

*Graxx is hiding, but his voice can be heard, a few steps away* "Grant a Wish?, A chance to Command all?" *He Lowers his weapons, His warframe powers return to normal, Graxx is clearly wounded* "I'm Listening..but talk Credits, weapons, not fairy-tale wishes" *He Grips onto his Stradavar for self-defence*

---------

"We do not Perish, We do not Flee" *He Says to the voice* "Our mission is to Protect the mission, nothing more, you can not simply beat, Her power"

Edited by -Platinum-
Edited Some Changes

*Graxx is hiding, but his voice can be heard, a few steps away* "Grant a Wish?, A chance to Command all?" *He Lowers his weapons, His warframe powers return to normal, Graxx is clearly wounded* "I'm Listening..but talk Credits, weapons, not fairy-tale wishes" *He Grips onto his Stradavar for self-defence*

---------

"We do not Perish, We do not Flee" *He Says to the voice* "Our mission is to Protect the mission, nothing more, you can not simply beat, Her power"

Neither of you receive any response. It seems whatever spoke either cannot or will not respond.

"Then you are no different to the Shadow" *He looks to them both, he quickly makes a dash towards the crystal, he swings his new Lesgion at the crystal, hopeing to destroy it, before being gunned down*  

The staff is blasted from your hands as the Wraith fires. 

Philip lashes out at you from one side, Theresa tl among and striking from the other.

*He quickly looks behind him, he begins to back up, still protecting her* "Your Enemies are NOT our concern" *He looks back* "Those who oppose will be consumed, and will rise serve us" *He blasts another soul-punch, at the "shimmering" atlas" 

Tak flies out from the frame, which staggers then resumes attacking. He dusts himself off.

"Keep him occupied." He says. "While I deal with this."

He turns and holds still for a second before Blasting a beam of energy at the brood ship. You were several other similar beams arc out fro across the desert to strike the ship. Xipha screams.