The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Right." He says. "Now here's my plan. Two outside the main door. One circling the glaive. Two inside halfway down the wall. We'll all be in sight of eachother, and within reach."

Sol nods"Sounds good. So who wants to be near the most powerful weapon on the planet?" Sol asks jokingly

2 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol nods"Sounds good. So who wants to be near the most powerful weapon on the planet?" Sol asks jokingly

"Four." John says, pointing to the boookworm. "He's probably memorized the entrances and exits. He'd be perfect for patrol."

Mick and Nick raise their hands.

"Wall." They both say.

"That leaves us for door duty." John says.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Four." John says, pointing to the boookworm. "He's probably memorized the entrances and exits. He'd be perfect for patrol."

Mick and Nick raise their hands.

"Wall." They both say.

"That leaves us for door duty." John says.

Sol nods again "Good idea" He takes a spot near the door

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The spirits are silent for a moment.

"This planet flows with energy." One says. "It could work."

"She would not know the way, she could lose herself."

"We have lost more."

"I will guide her."

"I will speak to the Keeper."

The presence of Sarah and one of the Masters vanishes.

"I do not know what you plan to do, but whatever it is, do not fail."

*Stabilis opens his eyes, and relaxes his mind.  On his left, his voice is slow clapping*

Maybe I should slap you more often.  Of course, then that could escalate to you actually slapping yourself, which will be very strange, and get you in a psyche house.

"Be quiet"

*The words slipped out of his mouth before he knew that he had said them*

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"I do not know what you plan to do, but whatever it is, do not fail."

*Stabilis opens his eyes, and relaxes his mind.  On his left, his voice is slow clapping*

Maybe I should slap you more often.  Of course, then that could escalate to you actually slapping yourself, which will be very strange, and get you in a psyche house.

"Be quiet"

*The words slipped out of his mouth before he knew that he had said them*

Tak does not respond. Save to nod as if answering some question.

The Spirit and Sarah appear.

"I have a soltuion." The spirit says. "This planet is infused with power. Sarah could become linked to that. She would be able to manifest wherever."

He looks to her as if waiting for a response.

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Good, good" *He says* "If I was you, i'll keep by your father, so I can protect you"

"You seem rather relaxed, Chairman." Dirge says.

"Threat of death hanging over my head, not exactly new." He says. "You learn to make the best of it."

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tak does not respond. Save to nod as if answering some question.

The Spirit and Sarah appear.

"I have a soltuion." The spirit says. "This planet is infused with power. Sarah could become linked to that. She would be able to manifest wherever."

He looks to her as if waiting for a response.

((Underline is sarah. They need mobile support on this forums))

*Sarah is only faintly smiling, more of a sad acceptance than anything*

Yes. That w-would be nice. Dont y-you agree, Stabilis?

"Yes. It would."

*Stabilis knew that look. It was the same look she had when she died. Stabilis looked to the spirit*

"Would this drain from me, or through the planet directly?"

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You seem rather relaxed, Chairman." Dirge says.

"Threat of death hanging over my head, not exactly new." He says. "You learn to make the best of it."

*He truns to him* "Always be clam and prepare for the unexpected" *He says* "Be alert and panicked and you will lose your chance of srupise" 

52 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah is only faintly smiling, more of a sad acceptance than anything*

Yes. That w-would be nice. Dont y-you agree, Stabilis?

"Yes. It would."

*Stabilis knew that look. It was the same look she had when she died. Stabilis looked to the spirit*

"Would this drain from me, or through the planet directly?"

"From the planet." He says. "The Keeper has agreed on one condition."

1 hour ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

((You can still use BBCode on mobile.  use the tag [ color=######]colored text here[ /color] to change the color of your text to whatever you like - the tag uses hex codes for colors, so two hexadecimal digits each for R G and B.  (remove the spaces when you use it)

For example:

Richard speaks in 696969

Katherine speaks in boldface 551a8b

Lydia speaks in 99ff00))

Edited by Yzjdriel

9 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

You can still use BBCode on mobile.  use the tag [ color=######]colored text here[ /color] to change the color of your text to whatever you like - the tag uses hex codes for colors, so two hexadecimal digits each for R G and B.  (remove the spaces when you use it)

For example:

Richard speaks in 696969

Katherine speaks in boldface 551a8b

Lydia speaks in 99ff00

((Shouldnt this be in OOC?))

32 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"What condition?"

"A kill-switch." Tak says. "An assurance that this privileage will not become a weapon."

He stands, regal. 

"The flow of energy through this planet is strong." He says. "If she can draw from it it is possible she could wield it. Manipulate it as we do. We are bound by our physical forms. We can only channel so much. She would not be limited and as such we would need a way to stop her if she lost control, or willingly turned on us."

Edited by Rakawan

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"A kill-switch." Tak says. "An assurance that this privileage will not become a weapon."

He stands, regal. 

"The flow of energy through this planet is strong." He says. "If she can draw from it it is possible she could wield it. Manipulate it as we do. We are bound by our physical forms. We can only channel so much. She would not be limited and as such we would need a way to stop her if she lost control, or willingly turned on us."

I wont be needing it,Stabilis. So it doesnt matter at all.

*Stabilis nods*

"She's right. It doesnt matter. She was always the calm one. The void made her a sort of oracle, nothing more.  Is that all?"

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman

13 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

I wont be needing, Stabilis. So it doesnt matter at all.

*Stabilis nods*

"She's right. It doesnt matter. She was always the calm one. The void made her a sort of oracle, nothing more.  Is that all?"

"The fail-safe will be woven into the spells around her." He says. "If she EVER willing and deliberately harms someone she will by cut off from the planet's energy. She will either and fade."

He gestures to the disk before him.

"If you agree then take a seat child." He says.

Edited by Rakawan

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The fail-safe will be woven into the dowels around her." He says. "If she EVER willing and deliberately harms someone she will by cut off from the planet's energy. She will either and fade."

He gestures to the disk before him.

"If you agree then take a seat child." He says.

*Sarah nods and sits. She still has that faint smile. Stabilis stands, watching carefuly*

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah nods and sits. She still has that faint smile. Stabilis stands, watching carefuly*

The power that surges through the Grandmaster Keeper dwarfs that which you can feel inside. He spins his scythe weaving it into strange shapes. The symbols seem unnatural, at odds with the world. It reminds you of how humans build houses, twisting the familiar into something out of place. The symbols contain power and focus it, but separate mist of it from the normal flow of power.

Attuned as you are you can feel Sarah merge with the flow of power. Her firm seems to waver and dissolve into the earth. 

You can sense her all around you, flitting through the lines as a fish would flit through a stream.

Tak saga slightly as he finishes the incantation.

"Give her a few moments to adjust." He says. "Tell me of your plans now. Specifically why there are several brawlers at our doors who do not seem to understand the concept of bathing."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The power that surges through the Grandmaster Keeper dwarfs that which you can feel inside. He spins his scythe weaving it into strange shapes. The symbols seem unnatural, at odds with the world. It reminds you of how humans build houses, twisting the familiar into something out of place. The symbols contain power and focus it, but separate mist of it from the normal flow of power.

Attuned as you are you can feel Sarah merge with the flow of power. Her firm seems to waver and dissolve into the earth. 

You can sense her all around you, flitting through the lines as a fish would flit through a stream.

Tak saga slightly as he finishes the incantation.

"Give her a few moments to adjust." He says. "Tell me of your plans now. Specifically why there are several brawlers at our doors who do not seem to understand the concept of bathing."

*Stabilis chuckles*

"I suppose they are here for my order.  The first masters wanted me to restart their order, and so I shall. I think you will agree when I say we have plenty if swords: tenno who fight, but do not defend. I plan on making sheilds, tenno who do not fight, but stand in the path of danger. As for the lack of bathing, I can only blame that on their travels.  At least, I hope that they are here after some work.  Come, let us greet them. It may be my order, but it is your temple."

*Stabilis walked to the door, ready to greet his new candidates*

3 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis chuckles*

"I suppose they are here for my order.  The first masters wanted me to restart their order, and so I shall. I think you will agree when I say we have plenty if swords: tenno who fight, but do not defend. I plan on making sheilds, tenno who do not fight, but stand in the path of danger. As for the lack of bathing, I can only blame that on their travels.  At least, I hope that they are here after some work.  Come, let us greet them. It may be my order, but it is your temple."

*Stabilis walked to the door, ready to greet his new candidates*

Tak vanishes in a flash of light, reappearing down in the courtyard. 

"This temple is for all who seek wisdom." He says. "Its halls have been rather empty of life lately. I would not object if you choose to stay here and house some aspirants."

Nikolai stands outside the door.

"Stabilis!" He bellows. "I brought me lads."