The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Brandon springs to his feet, grabs the yoyo's head and tosses it down the sink, flipping a switch. The garbage disposal unit kicks in, the toy tangling in it and yanking Harbinger's arm pulling him off balance. 

Sam grabs a pan and launches herself at Harb.

"Don't! Touch! My! Baby!" She yells, driving each blow down onto his skull and shoulders. Her eyes are wild and she repeatedly strikes him with the pan.

*He is pulled onto his back, and is then beaten with the pan* "Dragh, Dagh, URGH" *He trys to push her off* "GET THIS GIRL OFF ME!"

14 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He is pulled onto his back, and is then beaten with the pan* "Dragh, Dagh, URGH" *He trys to push her off* "GET THIS GIRL OFF ME!"

*Zaeed flops back down onto the floor, bleeding out more* "Urgh, Sam, stay away from him, his powers are regenerating!"

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed flops back down onto the floor, bleeding out more* "Urgh, Sam, stay away from him, his powers are regenerating!"

Sam does not seem to hear you, except to intensify her attack.

She brings the pan down with enough adrenaline fueled force to crush a corpus helmet.

Edited by Rakawan

16 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"This is my only errand for you.  And unless you know of another who can hold the weight of a moon and not be flattened, we have found someone very unique."

*Stabilis turns back to Michael*

"How are you holding up?"

Real good.  Sarah told me all about who she is, an then who you is.  I like you.

*He had finished his nutrient bar, and was moving on to the water, being careful to smell it first.*

"When you are more rested, we can begin your physical training.  Until then, you'll have to settle for books."

I cant read.

*He said this casually, as if illiteracy was a very common thing.*

"Well, we have audio logs,"

*He gestures to the group*

"And we can share each others knowledge."

"This place tends to attract such." Tak says, disappearing in a flash.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"This place tends to attract such." Tak says, disappearing in a flash.

*Michaels noticed Tak teleporting away*

WHOA! How he do that?

*Stabilis shrugs, and Sarah giggles.*

Magic.  

"Michael, do you have any combat experience?"

Nah.  I jus know how to cut wheat, and how to stand up.  I was bullied by a lot of people, but they don scare me.  They neva scared me.

*Stabilis gestures around*

"Well, does anyone here have any advice on fighting that they would like to share with young Michael here?"

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Sam does not seem to hear you, except to intensify her attack.

She brings the pan down with enough adrenaline fueled force to crush a corpus helmet.

*The Helmet the breaks, the mask part falls of, revealing a Infested looking face, it seems to be a Warframe without a Tenno, his egnrey powers up* "DIE!" *He blasts a soul-punch at Sam, as she is beating him, but in result, it breaks his arm, a point-blank range blast*

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*The Helmet the breaks, the mask part falls of, revealing a Infested looking face, it seems to be a Warframe without a Tenno, his egnrey powers up* "DIE!" *He blasts a soul-punch at Sam, as she is beating him, but in result, it breaks his arm, a point-blank range blast*

Sam bats the arm aside, the blast dissipating against the wall. 

She grabs some scalding oil and pours it on the face, then tosses a match into it.

4 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Michaels noticed Tak teleporting away*

WHOA! How he do that?

*Stabilis shrugs, and Sarah giggles.*

Magic.  

"Michael, do you have any combat experience?"

Nah.  I jus know how to cut wheat, and how to stand up.  I was bullied by a lot of people, but they don scare me.  They neva scared me.

*Stabilis gestures around*

"Well, does anyone here have any advice on fighting that they would like to share with young Michael here?"

"Nothing about being a wall." Nikolai says. "I'd rather wait till we see how you plan to fight than give the boy advice that may turn out to be wrong."

Just now, Rakawan said:

Brandon totters over to Zaeed while Sam douses the warframe in gas and lights it on fire.

*His arm shakes, he grips around his Targis Prime* "You.....will...not..Defeat me!" *Hes weak, but draws the shotgun, aiming at Sam, pulling the trigger* "Not without...me taking you with me"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Brandon totters over to Zaeed

*Zaeed is gripping his wound, he looks over to Brandon* "Urgh-heh" *He smiles* "You are one hell of a badass, you kown that bud?" *a small puddle of blood, where Zaeed sits, is getting bigger* "Tell me, you...got any other tricks?, Like Medical?"

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*His arm shakes, he grips around his Targis Prime* "You.....will...not..Defeat me!" *Hes weak, but draws the shotgun, aiming at Sam, pulling the trigger* "Not without...me taking you with me"

Sam wrenches the shotgun from his hands before he can finish pulling the trigger, and shoves it into his chest, firing twice.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed is gripping his wound, he looks over to Brandon* "Urgh-heh" *He smiles* "You are one hell of a badass, you kown that bud?" *a small puddle of blood, where Zaeed sits, is getting bigger* "Tell me, you...got any other tricks?, Like Medical?"

He grabs a towel and balls it up, then presses it to the wound.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Sam wrenches the shotgun from his hands before he can finish pulling the trigger, and shoves it into his chest, firing twice.

"Oh..the Irony" *SPLAT!, the blood splatters across the room and onto sam, his head drops, and he drops lifeless*

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"Oh..the Irony" *SPLAT!, the blood splatters across the room and onto sam, his head drops, and he drops lifeless*

Sam lifts the body, carries it over to a covered hatch, and drops it into the incinerator, turning the dial to max. She spits after it.

"Come back from that." She growls. "I. Dare. You!"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"Rugh" *He chuckles slightly* "See, what I tell you?" *He allows him to help his wound, he looks over to Sam* "Remind me to never anger you"

Sam turns to look at your wound and pulls out a comm device.

"Katherine we need medical support at the Tavern." She says.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Sam lifts the body, carries it over to a covered hatch, and drops it into the incinerator, turning the dial to max. She spits after it.

"Already en route."

Just now, Rakawan said:

*Zaeed just looks over to Sam* "Like your son, you are one hell of a badass" *Coughs* "Urgh, why do I always get wounded like this?"

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Already en route."

You find the outside of the Tavern surrounded by a handful of hooded figures, who are trying to find a way in past the Wraith. Seven is visible behind a counter his Hek darting between targets.

One of the figures turns and charges at you, brandishing a knife.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Just hold on." She says. "A healer is on her way."

"I will" *He looks to her* "What about, the Bar-tender?" *He looks over and coughs again* "Are you wounded Sam?, alt lest I fulfilled my duty, to protect you two, Hah, father will be so pourd" *He says, trying to chuckle* 

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Nothing about being a wall." Nikolai says. "I'd rather wait till we see how you plan to fight than give the boy advice that may turn out to be wrong."

*Stabilis nods.  He motions for Michael to get up, and for the rest to follow*

"There is a time for swords and a time for shields.  These are the words that I was told before I became a Tenno.  These words are the most binding of any truth.  Now, it is the time for shields.  Imagine a wall, that you cannot climb, cannot go around, and cannot dig through.  Would you want to fight it?"

*He walks to a clearing, near a door.  He scrapes the ground, making a circle that is thrice his shoulder width*

"Nikolai, push me out of the circle.  Michael, listen and watch closely.  That goes twice for the rest of you."

*Stabilis readjusts his feet; his weight seems to sink down into the ground*

On 11/1/2016 at 9:50 AM, Denny2669 said:

"Glad to hear it!" Alice said "So... where's this dank cave again?"

"Change of plans." Sai'ah says. "You'll like this. Namira found a connection between a fanatical cult and an assassination attempt."

She smiled at you.

"Take a guess whose 'hidden' camp is a short five minute jog away?" She says. "And who the Council just put a kill capture order on?"