The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

27 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Particularly me and my assistant? Geo-locked? With a timer enabled? That was just too fishy to follow blindly. Why would he expect her involvement? 

Despite being curious, she decided against moving to the location she was expected to be. Tsun provided no information on who stole the banned research, gave no explanation on what she has to do with this whole techno-thriller that went live, and gave absolutely no explanations. Instead of giving up to the curiosity, she decided against going for the risk of ending up in a trap.

"We have another issue." Ryoko says. "A Corpus director just dropped out of Warp asking for Zaeed. Melanie has requested you and Theylin join the Council to hear her request. Your expertise in diplomacy would be helpful."

Coordinates appear to a meeting chamber.

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed is holding back his sorrow, trying to keep clam* "Shes a Corpus director. while not with them completely, shes her own faction if you will, like the Prinn, I was kicked out of the Prinn not too long ago, I just got the massage 3 weeks ago" *He says, calmly* "Her name is excaly whats on the tin "Zeta Directive" 

"And what did you do to tick her off?" Sam asks.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

((She has to be either Tenno or Corpus. Not both.)) "You will not set foot on this planet." Simon says. "I will present your request to the council. You will remain where you are, not one inch closer."

He raises a hand to forestall objections.

"And before you make any more veiled threats know that there are two Dreadnoughts with anti-Capitol canons aimed at you and a planet full of Tenno who would love to disassemble your factories piece by piece. Starting with the workers."

(( I'll PM you due to non-oc topic))

"Of course, Sovereign state" *She says proudly* "I have no intentions of breaking the peace we have, right now, I will remain here until my request has been dealt with, tho if it will be so kind, of you chuold -not- aim your weapons" *She says politely, she backs up her ship away, to a safe distance, but still in-range for their weapons* 

38 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

The Mirage perked up a bit, looking where the cultists are. After a couple more silent sobs, she spoke, her voice just barely on the edge of cracking "Y-yeah, sure. I'll j-just... mute my helmet for now... my eyes need to dry out a bit..." with that, the faceplate retracted itself to cover her face and stop any sounds from getting out. Sai'ah could probably guess what was happening inside the helmet, but nevertheless, Alice could use some easy prey right now.

Sai'ah gestures. Your form changes. You feel the same but your eyes tell you you have horns and scaly skin.

Sai'ah is similarly disguised and holds a smoke bomb. You can see her  it your brain takes a second to register, as if it has to double check with your eyes.

27 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Do not dig. Imagine yourself as being imobile, then believe it. If you do not,"

*Stabilis rushes forwards and lifts Telakus up, throwing him back*

"you will fall. Any doubt will be your defeat. Remove your doubt, and trust yourself."

Telakus stands back up and take position again. He hunkers down, digging into the stone once more.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"And what did you do to tick her off?" Sam asks.

*He looks to her* "Thats the thing, I can not remember, at all" *He says* "All I remember is breaking a deal with her on a mission and disobeying a order, And...I..did..some Illegal things..but like I said.." *He says* "I can not remember" 

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( I'll PM you due to non-oc topic))

"Of course, Sovereign state" *She says proudly* "I have no intentions of breaking the peace we have, right now, I will remain here until my request has been dealt with, tho if it will be so kind, of you chuold -not- aim your weapons" *She says politely, she backs up her ship away, to a safe distance, but still in-range for their weapons* 

If anything more weapons drift over. The remaining ships power up, systems going into combat mode. 

In a few seconds the rest begin to move, positioning themselves to repel an assault.

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to her* "Thats the thing, I can not remember, at all" *He says* "All I remember is breaking a deal with her on a mission and disobeying a order, And...I..did..some Illegal things..but like I said.." *He says* "I can not remember" 

The door opens and two Dex soldiers step in.

"Zaeed Zi'Teet." One says. "Chairman Maurice would like a word with you."

They are armed but their pose is relaxed. They do not expect trouble.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

If anything more weapons drift over. The remaining ships power up, systems going into combat mode. 

In a few seconds the rest begin to move, positioning themselves to repel an assault.

*Her ship in reposes shuts down, scanners will detect the following*

<Weapons: Offline>

<Countermeasures: Offline>

<Shields: Online>

<Engine Offline>

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Stand strait. The void is the least of your powers; you must find the rest. Meet my force in equal"

*He charges again, this time moving to the left to throw his weight further*

Telakus meets your charge on the middle of the circle, digging his feet in and summing rocks to hang on his limbs, inexteasing his weight and absorbing some of the force.

1 minute ago, CelestialSabre said:

"WHAT!? And you didn't feel the need to tell us?"

"..." One says. 

He is silent for a moment.

"In hindsight, that may have been a silver square if tinfoil." He says. "I dropped the ball didn't I?"

You hear Tiny's footsteps echoed out as he approaches the corner.

You can hear Nick and Mick hyperventilating.

John seems unconcerned.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"..." One says. 

He is silent for a moment.

"In hindsight, that may have been a silver square if tinfoil." He says. "I dropped the ball didn't I?"

You hear Tiny's footsteps echoed out as he approaches the corner.

You can hear Nick and Mick hyperventilating.

John seems unconcerned.

Sol thinks for a moment "Nick, Mick, did you see anybody come in?"