The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

12 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed frowns and Scoffs* "I can not bealive this...when this is..over, Im getting off this dammed rock" *He folds his arms* "Do you kown, why, I care about her?, because a life is not worth dying over, if you blow her out the sky, you will have another enemy, and one that is right in the room"

-----

*He Sighs and exhales* "I killed a Tenno, I killed Rankis, and that Rankis was Zeta's husband, THAT is why she wants me arrested, Zeta is my Boss, or used to be. The reason why I killed Rankis was because I lost control, he pushed me too, far and I..just lost my mind, I killed him and the others that where protecting him"

"As for the other claims, I took a ship, that had Infested Biomass inside, I had no idea, until it was too late, I took it, where I was not supposed to, and the ship became Infected and the Infested took over,..It...was a...colony ship carrier" *He begins to sob* "THAT is the reason, why I am wanted by her, Legion and  Zeta, where both after me, Legion heried Rankis, who then hired Duality and Duailist and the rest"

"But the other claims, are fake, just to give another reason, why I shuold stay in lockup, but I'm telling you, I had..no control over my actions, like..something else, took over me" *He sighs, wiping his face* "I'll take what ever actions, or punishment, I will need, for this, but after this, I'm sorry..but...I'm going...I can;t stand...being in the middle of this, I already..got someone killed, because of me, I..almost lost the 2 people I love, its best..if I just leave..."

"You think you are the only one with skeletons in their closet?" Ryoko asks. "This place is a haven for everyone like you. Don't throw away a second chance. You have friends here."

Sam puts her hand in yours.

"We'be all made mistakes." She says. "Admittedly some larger than others. But you have to forgive yourself."

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She draws closet to the screen* "Then please, tell me what I can do, what can I do to make this right?, I'll do my own punishment to Legion, when hes finished with him, but please..I did not want to hurt your daughter, who that might be I don't kown, but still..."

"You can issue a formal apology for your involvement and disavow the operatives involved." Melanie says. "Tammy will send you a bill for the damages caused. Legion will be dealt with in our courts. Any information you can give on dealing with this Harbinger would be appreciated."

She summons Theresa back in.

"You will have to make reparations to the WTC as well." She says. "Once those are set we will discuss the next step."

Within moments a large bill arrives, from Chairman Tammy. 

Just now, Rakawan said:

"You think you are the only one with skeletons in their closet?" Ryoko asks. "This place is a haven for everyone like you. Don't throw away a second chance. You have friends here."

Sam puts her hand in yours.

"We'be all made mistakes." She says. "Admittedly some larger than others. But you have to forgive yourself."

*He closes his hand, to hold her hand, looking to her and Smiles, he then truns to Ryoko* "And she will die, because of her revenge, for her loss, if you turely care about safe haven for everyone, then you'll spare her life, no matter what she did, so please, let her speek to me, face to face, and we'll sort this, if she..dies, you'll have a war on your hands, and this..time, I might not be here, to protect, I still have friends where Zeta's HQ is..." *He smiles* "Oh and thank you, I don't want to throw away anything, bealive me, but..if my freinds attack, I will...have no choice but to defend them, and...you know what that means Ryoko"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"You can issue a formal apology for your involvement and disavow the operatives involved." Melanie says. "Tammy will send you a bill for the damages caused. Legion will be dealt with in our courts. Any information you can give on dealing with this Harbinger would be appreciated."

She summons Theresa back in.

"You will have to make reparations to the WTC as well." She says. "Once those are set we will discuss the next step."

Within moments a large bill arrives, from Chairman Tammy. 

*She nods* "Done, send me the bill, and I will issue as much as I can, Oh and Info on Haringer huh?, Well, your in for a treat.."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He closes his hand, to hold her hand, looking to her and Smiles, he then truns to Ryoko* "And she will die, because of her revenge, for her loss, if you turely care about safe haven for everyone, then you'll spare her life, no matter what she did, so please, let her speek to me, face to face, and we'll sort this, if she..dies, you'll have a war on your hands, and this..time, I might not be here, to protect, I still have friends where Zeta's HQ is..." *He smiles* "Oh and thank you, I don't want to throw away anything, bealive me, but..if my freinds attack, I will...have no choice but to defend them, and...you know what that means Ryoko"

"You would choose the people willing to kill you over those willing to die for you?" He asks. "I cannot fathom that logic."

His face hardens.

"If you have friends then contact them." He says. "We cannot prevent war but maybe we can make sure that Zeta is the only aggressor. The High Council will hold you accountable for your deeds."

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She nods* "Done, send me the bill, and I will issue as much as I can, Oh and Info on Haringer huh?, Well, your in for a treat.."

"Spare me the humor." Melanie says. "Call him off, if you can, or tell us how to destroy him."

4 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis smiles slightly.  He then turns so that his shoulder faces Nikolai, then charges him, using a form of landslide to carry him faster.*

"The void can be canceled; do not depend on it.  When you meet the one who can nullify you, only your physical might will remain"

Nikolai creates a layer of stone and twists as the blow strikes diverting the force to the side as it breaks off a chunk.

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You would choose the people willing to kill you over those willing to die for you?" He asks. "I cannot fathom that logic."

His face hardens.

"If you have friends then contact them." He says. "We cannot prevent war but maybe we can make sure that Zeta is the only aggressor. The High Council will hold you accountable for your deeds."

*He chuckles* "Even the enemy, deserves a second chance, no matter what crime they have caused, don't forget that, death is not the answer" *He nods* "I will"

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

His face hardens.

"Not everything is logical, Arbiter," said a grating voice near the back of Ryoko's mind that sounded like someone he recognized, but from where?

"You of all people should know that."

8 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Not everything is logical, Arbiter," said a grating voice near the back of Ryoko's mind that sounded like someone he recognized, but from where?

"You of all people should know that."

"I never chose enemies over friends, Kiri." He replied. "You sound comfortable, how's Hell?"

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks up to Sam* "I'm sorry you had to go tought all, that Sam, I feel so pathetic now, but I...have to ask, are you alright?, I mean, this is all a lot to take in..." 

"I'm... I'll need sone time." She says.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I never chose enemies over friends, Kiri." He replied. "You sound comfortable, how's Hell?"

"It's actually not so bad.  You should join me here.  You wouldn't have to worry about dying anymore, after all.  And you'd still be able to play god."

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"It's actually not so bad.  You should join me here.  You wouldn't have to worry about dying anymore, after all.  And you'd still be able to play god."

"Advice on not dying from someone who has several times?" He asks. "Ironic."

His hand slips into his robes to grab the handle of his Nikana.

"Is this a friendly visit?" He asks. "Or an attempt to distract me while Richard foils some plot of yours."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Advice on not dying from someone who has several times?" He asks. "Ironic."

His hand slips into his robes to grab the handle of his Nikana.

"Is this a friendly visit?" He asks. "Or an attempt to distract me while Richard foils some plot of yours."

"Several times?  No, not at all, Arbiter.  I have yet to die even once."

She paused.  "How did you recognize my voice?"

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Several times?  No, not at all, Arbiter.  I have yet to die even once."

She paused.  "How did you recognize my voice?"

"Because of all the demons in my past, you are the only one I have not permanently silenced." He says. "Why don't you show yourself so we can remedy that?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Because of all the demons in my past, you are the only one I have not permanently silenced." He says. "Why don't you show yourself so we can remedy that?"

"What are you talking about?  I haven't spoken to you since before I exploded."  She sounded confused.

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"What are you talking about?  I haven't spoken to you since before I exploded."  She sounded confused.

Ryoko is silent for a moment.

"Ahh." He says. "So that is how did it."

He looks around lazily.

"You should really meet Sai'ah." He says. "She's grown quite a bit."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko is silent for a moment.

"Ahh." He says. "So that is how did it."

He looks around lazily.

"You should really meet Sai'ah." He says. "She's grown quite a bit."

Kiri seemed glad for the change in subject.  "And how is little Sai'ah?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Belligerant and violent." He says. "So about in her teens now."

"I'm curious to see what the center of your mind looks like, Arbiter.  Shall we have a look?"

{A door opens, and she is standing in one of the rooms that is full of books.}

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"I'm curious to see what the center of your mind looks like, Arbiter.  Shall we have a look?"

{A door opens, and she is standing in one of the rooms that is full of books.}

"Have a look around." He says. "Feel free to open doors without asking. Especially the black ones."

This one contains several books with random facts. The average life expectancy of a kubrow injected with mad cow duesease for example.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Have a look around." He says. "Feel free to open doors without asking. Especially the black ones."

This one contains several books with random facts. The average life expectancy of a kubrow injected with mad cow duesease for example.

"You have books about the results of torturing Kubrows lined up inside your head, and I'm the bad guy?"