The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

57 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Nikolai creates a layer of stone and twists as the blow strikes diverting the force to the side as it breaks off a chunk.

*Stabilis rams again, this time using landslide in its full glory. He shatters the wall, then stops*

"Your skill with the void is good. But you must not rely on it.  For now, your test is concluded."

*he turns to michael*

"Are you ready?"

*Michael shakes his head vigorously. Stabilis chuckles*

"Then another time. Rest, then we shall resume the final trial"

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"You have books about the results of torturing Kubrows lined up inside your head, and I'm the bad guy?"

He looks at the cover.

"Good choice." He says. "I'll be over here...."

He steps out and slams the door, locking it.

The book shudders and a three headed dog jumps from the pages, its mouth foaming with spittle.

Edited by Rakawan

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He looks at the cover.

"Good choice." He says. "I'll be over here...."

He steps out and slams the door, locking it.

The book shudders and a three headed dog jumps from the pages, its mouth foaming with spittle.

Kiri sighed and with a click of her fingers, set it on fire.

Turning, she opened the door to the right of the one Ryoko had exited.

34 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam takes a breath. Tirion walks out to get a drink.

Ryoko seems lost in thought.

(( oh ok, that explains it, thank you, shes talking in his mind yes?, or can Zaeed hear this))

"Sam, that reminds me, I have a new album of your favorite music, if you want it" *He says and smiles*  

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

Kiri sighed and with a click of her fingers, set it on fire.

Turning, she opened the door to the right of the one Ryoko had exited.

((There is only one door.))

The hound sniffs the flames, then barks, sending cinders flying. 

"A hellhound." Ryoko says. "Whelp that's a black door, now."

You hear sounds of something being sprayed on the door. 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

(( oh ok, that explains it, thank you, shes talking in his mind yes?, or can Zaeed hear this))

"Sam, that reminds me, I have a new album of your favorite music, if you want it" *He says and smiles*  

((All mental.))

Sam smiles.

"That would make up for some of the insanity." She says.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

((All mental.))

Sam smiles.

"That would make up for some of the insanity." She says.

(( so, no, then. Zaeed can not))

*He chuckles* "I do have other things, in mind, to make it up,,, but yeah, I have them in my store, but first I need to get out of this bed, because my body is asleep"

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( so, no, then. Zaeed can not))

*He chuckles* "I do have other things, in mind, to make it up,,, but yeah, I have them in my store, but first I need to get out of this bed, because my body is asleep"

"Someone can bring it to you." Ryoko says. "You are still technically under arrest."

24 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis rams again, this time using landslide in its full glory. He shatters the wall, then stops*

"Your skill with the void is good. But you must not rely on it.  For now, your test is concluded."

*he turns to michael*

"Are you ready?"

*Michael shakes his head vigorously. Stabilis chuckles*

"Then another time. Rest, then we shall resume the final trial"

"Now hang on." Nikolai says. "We all took out hits, it's only fair you do the same lad."

28 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((There is only one door.))

The hound sniffs the flames, then barks, sending cinders flying. 

"A hellhound." Ryoko says. "Whelp that's a black door, now."

You hear sounds of something being sprayed on the door. 

With a huff, Kiri pulled open the door.

5 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

With a huff, Kiri pulled open the door.

The lock jiggles but the door refuses to budge.

"The trick isn't getting in." Ryoko says. "I like to keep on 'open' mind."

His voice lowers bordering on demonic.

"No, child." He says. "The trick is getting out. Alive."

The hellhound snarls and edges closer, molten spittle sizzling on the floor.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

The lock jiggles but the door refuses to budge.

"The trick isn't getting in." Ryoko says. "I like to keep on 'open' mind."

His voice lowers bordering on demonic.

"No, child." He says. "The trick is getting out. Alive."

The hellhound snarls and edges closer, molten spittle sizzling on the floor.

"This might be your mind, young one," said Kiri, "but you can't trap me here when I never actually entered."  She vanished.

"And you would do well to remember that I am older than you." she whispered before her presence seemed to fade.

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Now hang on." Nikolai says. "We all took out hits, it's only fair you do the same lad."

*Sarah scoffs*

And did y-you come out of an alley fight w-where y-you were hit most, then go to hold up a s-small planet? D-don't worry about them.

"Sarah, Nikolai does have a point.  Michael, are you ready?"

*Michael looks to Sarah, then back to Stabilis.  He gets up, and walks to the circle*

I think I know what ya did.  Imma stand like dis...

*He deepens his legs into a horse-stance, then hunches low.  Stabilis walks to him, wraps one arm around him, then hurls him up and slams him into the ground.  Michael groans, and gets back up.  He resumes his stance.  Stabilis charges him with his shoulder, and Michael grabs on, letting himself get plowed into the ground.  Sarah speaks up*

ENOUGH!  He's only a child.  He has t-time to get stronger.

*She stands, angry, and glowing slightly brighter.  Stabilis sighs, then lets Michael get up, and walks back to the bed.*

"Very well.  I see you have grown fond of him."

And y-you shouldn't beat on a child.  Look, his arms twisted.  Come on, M-michael.  Lets get y-you some ice.

*Sarah guides Michael to the infirmary (or any place that has ice, if there is no infirmary).  Stabilis moves to the center of the room, and sits*

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam smiles.

"I'm sure you can walk around the room." She says.

*He gets up out of his bed, then stretches, his shirt falls off, be flexes his arms and chest, abs and muscles blow up a little* "Geez, I am so glad to get out that bed, woopf!, this place have a shower?"

5 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"This might be your mind, young one," said Kiri, "but you can't trap me here when I never actually entered."  She vanished.

"And you would do well to remember that I am older than you." she whispered before her presence seemed to fade.

Ryoko smiled.

"Older in body." He says. "But not in spirit. Time has dulled your senses, hag."

Her boast was empty. For all his mannerisms and childish displays, he was older by far than most. 

It had been his brethren that had led the Orokin to experiment with the Zariman. 

13 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He gets up out of his bed, then stretches, his shirt falls off, be flexes his arms and chest, abs and muscles blow up a little* "Geez, I am so glad to get out that bed, woopf!, this place have a shower?"

Ryoko points to the bathroom.

"This is a deluxe suite." He says. "It has a hot tub."

Just now, Rakawan said:

Ryoko points to the bathroom.

"This is a deluxe suite." He says. "It has a hot tub."

*A small drone hovers into the room and drops a box, Zaeed grabs it, then spins around to face Sam* "Your album, my dear" *He truns to Ryoko, then smirks*

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko smiled.

"Older in body." He says. "But not in spirit. Time has dulled your senses, hag."

Her boast was empty. For all his mannerisms and childish displays, he was older by far than most. 

It had been his brethren that had led the Orokin to experiment with the Zariman. 

His retort fell on no ears, for she had already chosen a new target.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*A small drone hovers into the room and drops a box, Zaeed grabs it, then spins around to face Sam* "Your album, my dear" *He truns to Ryoko, then smirks*

Ryoko pays you no heed.

Sam unwinds a pair of headphones.

22 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah scoffs*

And did y-you come out of an alley fight w-where y-you were hit most, then go to hold up a s-small planet? D-don't worry about them.

"Sarah, Nikolai does have a point.  Michael, are you ready?"

*Michael looks to Sarah, then back to Stabilis.  He gets up, and walks to the circle*

I think I know what ya did.  Imma stand like dis...

*He deepens his legs into a horse-stance, then hunches low.  Stabilis walks to him, wraps one arm around him, then hurls him up and slams him into the ground.  Michael groans, and gets back up.  He resumes his stance.  Stabilis charges him with his shoulder, and Michael grabs on, letting himself get plowed into the ground.  Sarah speaks up*

ENOUGH!  He's only a child.  He has t-time to get stronger.

*She stands, angry, and glowing slightly brighter.  Stabilis sighs, then lets Michael get up, and walks back to the bed.*

"Very well.  I see you have grown fond of him."

And y-you shouldn't beat on a child.  Look, his arms twisted.  Come on, M-michael.  Lets get y-you some ice.

*Sarah guides Michael to the infirmary (or any place that has ice, if there is no infirmary).  Stabilis moves to the center of the room, and sits*

One of the doors denotes the Vazarin Focus. It seems likely there would be healers inside.

Just now, Rakawan said:

One of the doors denotes the Vazarin Focus. It seems likely there would be healers inside.

*Sarah guides Michael in.  He groans sharply as he raises his arm to push open the door*

Ow.  My arm feel funny.

Try not to m-move it.  These people can help y-you.  I hope. 

*Sarah Goes in first, whistling loud enough to be heard, but soft enough not to disturb the peace*

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Chuckles and turns to Sam* "A hot-tube? and only one person?, Care to join me?, maybe it help you get some edge off" *He perks a brow, looking to sam*

She blushes.

"Why not." She says. 

Tirion enters the room and Ryoko bows and leaves.

"You are certain." He asks Darrin as he heads to the hangar.

"Rught outside of range, scanners barely picked it up." Darrin says. "Three cloaked ships, one a carrier."