The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( aww ok XD))

Melanie looks at Theylin.

"Any requests major?" She asks.

Theylin shakes his head.

"Only that you come to us next time a fugitive lands here." He says.

"I want the head of this man." A voice says from the shadows. Dirge steps forward, displaying a picture of Grace.

"The Wraiths were not invited to this meeting." Melanie says.

"The Wraiths don't need invitations." Dirge replies. "We already are everywhere."

He turns to Zeta. 

"Hos head." He says. "Or his location. I will accept either."

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

She just scratched her head, trying to understand who was that mentioned "Harbinger". Although, with no result.

"... Yeah. Nice. One less edgy b@stard. Now we only have to do something with the murderous fanatic scum that tries to overthrow the local authority"

"They are being dealt with." Melanie says. 

Her tone left doubt as to whether it was being handled correctly.

"I will personally take care of them after we finish here." She says. 

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Melanie looks at Theylin.

"Any requests major?" She asks.

Theylin shakes his head.

"Only that you come to us next time a fugitive lands here." He says.

"I want the head of this man." A voice says from the shadows. Dirge steps forward, displaying a picture of Grace.

"The Wraiths were not invited to this meeting." Melanie says.

"The Wraiths don't need invitations." Dirge replies. "We already are everywhere."

He turns to Zeta. 

"Hos head." He says. "Or his location. I will accept either."

*She perks a brow* "Who's head are you talking about, Legion, Or Zaeed?"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"They are being dealt with." Melanie says. 

Her tone left doubt as to whether it was being handled correctly.

"I will personally take care of them after we finish here." She says. 

"Say, Melanie. What was your opinion on the various religious branches thriving on the planet uncontrollably before this day?"

Edited by Teloch

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Say, Melanie. What was your opinion on the various religious branches thriving on the planet uncontrollably before this day?"

"I was happy to see people of different faiths getting along." She says. "That being said, the cult was always a thorn in my side. One I could not eiliminate without causing public backlash."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"I was happy to see people of different faiths getting along." She says. "That being said, the cult was always a thorn in my side. One I could not eiliminate without causing public backlash."

"So will this case cause the public discussions on the informational security and public morals?"

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"So will this case cause the public discussions on the informational security and public morals?"

"While I hate to say it we have been lax with security on positions." Melanie says. "We generally have to take whoever can do a task, which makes it hard to find someone we know we can absolutely trust with said task."

She scowls.

"Our whole situation has been take what we can." She says. "So yes, the Council will be meeting to discuss these events and figure out a way to prevent a recurrence."

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*She sighs* "What do you mean a day ago?, I'm telling you Graxx is dead..I killed him myself"

"When was this." He asks. "Because he attacked my forces when your band of mercy tried to free a Sentient Lord."

"While I hate to say it we have been lax with security on positions." Melanie says. "We generally have to take whoever can do a task, which makes it hard to find someone we know we can absolutely trust with said task."

She scowls.

"Our whole situation has been take what we can." She says. "So yes, the Council will be meeting to discuss these events and figure out a way to prevent a recurrence."

"Good to know. The thing is that I conversed with Seven today, and provided with a bit of information on the group that supplied you with the databank. Not that I want to make you hopeful, but there is a chance that we may promote a field humanitarian mission. You may ask him about the details if you'd like. Also, I'm almost sure that my mentor would come tomorrow to discuss the security situation. There is a chance I may be wrong in my suspicions, but you might want to review the general align forces allocation laws beforehand just in case. Anyway, I'll inform you on the agenda as soon as the connection will be restored"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"When was this." He asks. "Because he attacked my forces when your band of mercy tried to free a Sentient Lord."

(( I tought the hole Shadow war, was ages go??, like weeks ago, last time I remaber, Graxx ran off, with Haringer))

*She looks at him and then just laughs* "Legion and Graxx?, trying to free a Sentient, Oh good..one" *She does;'t bealive him* "First of all, Graxx is a damm Dog, and 2nd, I killed him, Today"

42 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The woman pauses, then nods.

"That he does." She says. "There, your arm should be fine. Give it a few hours to finish healing al you'll be good as new."

*Michael nods, then starts to get up.*

Wait here M-michael.  There some th-thing I have to do, and I don't w-want y-you with those brawlers unless y-you're supervised.

*Michael nods again, frowning, and sits back down. Sarah turns to the woman*

P-please keep an eye on him.  Stabilis and his brawlers are b-being awfully rough with him.  I'm going to do a quick, errand.  Shouldn't take t-to long.

*With that she walks out to the teleporters, to go back to the market where she met Tsun.  Michael turns to the woman*

Do ya think she was a mamma?  Cause she seems like one.

22 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Michael nods, then starts to get up.*

Wait here M-michael.  There some th-thing I have to do, and I don't w-want y-you with those brawlers unless y-you're supervised.

*Michael nods again, frowning, and sits back down. Sarah turns to the woman*

P-please keep an eye on him.  Stabilis and his brawlers are b-being awfully rough with him.  I'm going to do a quick, errand.  Shouldn't take t-to long.

*With that she walks out to the teleporters, to go back to the market where she met Tsun.  Michael turns to the woman*

Do ya think she was a mamma?  Cause she seems like one.

"She does not seem to be old enough for that." The woman says. 

32 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( I tought the hole Shadow war, was ages go??, like weeks ago, last time I remaber, Graxx ran off, with Haringer))

*She looks at him and then just laughs* "Legion and Graxx?, trying to free a Sentient, Oh good..one" *She does;'t bealive him* "First of all, Graxx is a damm Dog, and 2nd, I killed him, Today"

"Then my request should be simple." Dirge says. "I want his head."

36 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Good to know. The thing is that I conversed with Seven today, and provided with a bit of information on the group that supplied you with the databank. Not that I want to make you hopeful, but there is a chance that we may promote a field humanitarian mission. You may ask him about the details if you'd like. Also, I'm almost sure that my mentor would come tomorrow to discuss the security situation. There is a chance I may be wrong in my suspicions, but you might want to review the general align forces allocation laws beforehand just in case. Anyway, I'll inform you on the agenda as soon as the connection will be restored"

"Force allocation laws?" Melanie asks. 

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She folds his arms* "And why do you want this head?, Don't you think that's a bit morphic?, yeah he attacked you, but hes..dead, done and dealt with"  

"Because then I have proof it is no longer attached to his body." He says. He laughs at the mention of morbid. "I am a Wraith, woman. I have seen and done far more morbid things then send heads to people. There is a reason even other Tenno fear us."

8 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Allied garrisons, Melanie. Exactly what you thought about the day you had a conversation with colonel"

She smiles.

"Firguve me major." She says. "But the technical terms often escape me. I did not learn tactics and leadership from a textbook. I learned it from doing. What we do we do because we have fiujdvit works, even if it dies not work the best in theory."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Because then I have proof it is no longer attached to his body." He says. He laughs at the mention of morbid. "I am a Wraith, woman. I have seen and done far more morbid things then send heads to people. There is a reason even other Tenno fear us."

*She sighs* "Theres a reason, Tenno fear us" *she shakes her* "You kown, you sound like, my husband, saying such, And well Im sorry to disappoint you, but his body is under cryostorage, his frame altlest" 

She smiles.

"Firguve me major." She says. "But the technical terms often escape me. I did not learn tactics and leadership from a textbook. I learned it from doing. What we do we do because we have fiujdvit works, even if it dies not work the best in theory."

"I learned damned accountancy and finances back in my college days, Melanie, not the arts of war" She grins back "I do understand what you're saying"

Something hits her mind, making her think about something and then ask, "Don't you know where is our dear Felicity, by any chance?"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*She sighs* "Theres a reason, Tenno fear us" *she shakes her* "You kown, you sound like, my husband, saying such, And well Im sorry to disappoint you, but his body is under cryostorage, his frame altlest" 

"I'm willing to wait a few hours while you fill out the paperwork." He says. "But one way or another his head will be on my shelf by sundown."