The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

5 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Ulf and then Therese proceeded to the lower deck of the heavy fighter while the autopilot moved the vessel in the direction of the Southern , uncorking the safety panels of the ammo shafts and replacing the previously loaded warheads with those delivered via teleportation. After finishing the swap, Therese initiated the rockets pre-use composition and requested the viral bombing spots

"Also, do you need ground assistance?"

"Allied forces are already en-route." He says. "Coordinates set."

The coordinates are set so that the gas will cover the city.

"Set down outside the city and watch fit any Manics that try to flee." He says.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks around the room, he takes a glance at Sam, to see what she is doing* "I love what you have done with the place, I love the Oorkin's fine art"

"I have not been here." She says. "But it is nice."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I have not been here." She says. "But it is nice."

*He nods and smiles, he flexes his suit arms a bit* "You know, what I just realized?, there has never been a Cybernetics lab, the Cropus have one. hence my Arm, but hum, there has never been a "Tenno" One, I wonder why" 

Edited by -Platinum-
Wow spelling errors much

*He nods and smiles, he flexes his suit arms a bit* "You kown, what I just realized there has never been a  Cybernetic's lab, the Cropus have one, that. hence my Arm, but hum, there has never been a "Tenno" One, I wonder why" 

"You should speak to the Chairman of science." Tirion says."He may be able to fund one."

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"You should speak to the Chairman of science." Tirion says."He may be able to fund one."

*He rubs his chin* "I'll think about that, yeah.., thanks man..." *He looks to his arm, then rubs his chin another time* "Flowers.....hum, I wonder.."

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Draw them out." Darrin says. "Keep them spread. I have a solution."

*Stabilis nods, and then moves to start throwing the manics in different directions, keeping the horde as thin as he could.  Sarah floated down, ripping the tubes from the occasional manic*

W-who could have m-made these, things!?

"I do not know.  But for now, let us focus on ridding this town of them"

*He grabbed one and threw it straight up*

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Allied forces are already en-route." He says. "Coordinates set."

The coordinates are set so that the gas will cover the city.

"Set down outside the city and watch fit any Manics that try to flee." He says.

Within one and a half minute, the first rocket disengaged, exploding at small altitude from the ground and allowing the wind to sweep the gas through the district streets. The second one followed its sibling in fifteen seconds and an additional bombing raid maneuver, covering even wider area with a thick layer of foggy gas substance.

After forty more seconds, both soldiers dropped at some distance from the main entrances to the city district, ready to employ the lethal force against manics that may attempt to flee. The AI controlled aircraft continued to patrol the skies, fixating any suspicious movements from above and transmitting aerial scans for biosignatures to Therese and Darrin

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Within one and a half minute, the first rocket disengaged, exploding at small altitude from the ground and allowing the wind to sweep the gas through the district streets. The second one followed its sibling in fifteen seconds and an additional bombing raid maneuver, covering even wider area with a thick layer of foggy gas substance.

After forty more seconds, both soldiers dropped at some distance from the main entrances to the city district, ready to employ the lethal force against manics that may attempt to flee. The AI controlled aircraft continued to patrol the skies, fixating any suspicious movements from above and transmitting aerial scans for biosignatures to Therese and Darrin

5 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis nods, and then moves to start throwing the manics in different directions, keeping the horde as thin as he could.  Sarah floated down, ripping the tubes from the occasional manic*

W-who could have m-made these, things!?

"I do not know.  But for now, let us focus on ridding this town of them"

*He grabbed one and threw it straight up*

Those inside the city would feel very drowsy, their warframes sealing to protect them. The civilians inside the houses slide to the ground, falling asleep.

The Manics behave interestingly. As the gas reaches them the laughter changes from maniacal cackling to almost happy putting and they simply stand there. Then they each drop to the ground as lifeless as puppets with their strings cut. None make it to the city walls.

"Seraphs inbound to provide medical aid." Darrin says. "Stabilis, Tak, keep your forces here to stand watch. Major, you can return to the courtroom. I will meet you there."

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He rubs his chin* "I'll think about that, yeah.., thanks man..." *He looks to his arm, then rubs his chin another time* "Flowers.....hum, I wonder.."

"Crisis averted." Tirion says. "Councilors returning."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Those inside the city would feel very drowsy, their warframes sealing to protect them. The civilians inside the houses slide to the ground, falling asleep.

The Manics behave interestingly. As the gas reaches them the laughter changes from maniacal cackling to almost happy putting and they simply stand there. Then they each drop to the ground as lifeless as puppets with their strings cut. None make it to the city walls.

*Stabilis drops the one he was holding, and then turns to Sarah.  She is standing there, breathing slowly.  He walked a ways from her*

"Tak, I need to speak with you."

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis drops the one he was holding, and then turns to Sarah.  She is standing there, breathing slowly.  He walked a ways from her*

"Tak, I need to speak with you."

"You have my ear." He says, scanning the area for more Manics.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"The DNA results from Michael, are they ready?"

*Stabilis nudges a manic with his foot, then moves to check a villager's pulse.   Upon feeling one, he continued his walk*

He conjures a file and hands it to you.

25 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed returns back to his spot* "Uhhop!"

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Katherine and Richard entered the courtroom.

Darrin takes his seat on the higher platform.

Ryoko appears in a floating platform between Zaeed and a holograph of Zeta.

Edited by Rakawan

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Seraphs inbound to provide medical aid." Darrin says. "Stabilis, Tak, keep your forces here to stand watch. Major, you can return to the courtroom. I will meet you there."

"Roger that" she replied. In the last moment before closing down the transmission, she suddenly felt a surge to make a joke about this local variation of the zombie apocalypse. Thankfully for Darrin, it was too late for her to joke away.

Within five minutes, Solberg and Bloom were already waiting in the court hall.

Edited by Teloch

6 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Roger that" she replied. In the last moment before closing down the transmission, she suddenly felt a surge to make a joke about this local variation of the zombie apocalypse. Thankfully for Darrin, it was too late for her to joke away.

Within five minutes, Solberg and Bloom were already waiting near the court hall.

Mira appears.

"Major." She says."The Council would like to extend an honororary seat to you."

She opens the door and gestures to a platform between her seat and Darrin's.

Edited by Rakawan
Not open suits, only doors.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Mira appears.

"Major." She says."The Council would like to extend an honororary seat to you."

She opens the suit and gestures to a platform between her seat and Darrin's.

Even though she literally understood what Mira said, she was rather... confused? What do these colonists mean by "honorary seat"? Do they just want her to supervise this particular court process on special terms, or did they provide her with some ceremonial status? Or maybe not all that ceremonial? Too were too many questions that would be quite inappropriate for that particular moment of a time. She did take a seat at the highlighted platform, although, experienced psychologists would probably notice some bashfulness in her movements.

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Even though she literally understood what Mira said, she was rather... confused? What do these colonists mean by "honorary seat"? Do they just want her to supervise this particular court process on special terms, or did they provide her with some ceremonial status? Or maybe not all that ceremonial? Too were too many questions that would be quite inappropriate for that particular moment of a time. She did take a seat at the highlighted platform, although, experienced psychologists would probably notice some bashfulness in her movements.

"It is mostly ceremonial. A show of good faith." Darrin says to you, as if he can read your thoughts. "High profile events and such. No neeed to be shy, Major."

You would notice, from the absence of humans, that this must be the Tenno High Council.

Edited by Rakawan

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Darrin takes his seat on the higher platform.

Ryoko appears in a floating platform between Zaeed and a holograph of Zeta.

*Zaeed looks over to Zeta, then Sam, then to Ryoko, and then to Darrin* "Zeta.."

-----

*She looks to him* "Zaeed.."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"It is mostly ceremonial. A show of good faith." Darrin says to you, as if he can read your thoughts. "High profile events and such. No neeed to be shy, Major."

"Consider this attitude a personal rehabilitation for the day when I celebrated my captain shoulder straps" she said "I wasn't as modest as it was required, and the officium turned... awkward. Since then I'm a little bit... yeah. I'll keep calm"

*Zaeed looks over to Zeta, then Sam, then to Ryoko, and then to Darrin* "Zeta.."

-----

*She looks to him* "Zaeed.."

"The Accuser has not been recognized to speak yet." Ryoko says. "You will get your turn Director."

He turns to Zaeed.

"You have been accused of severe violations of the code." Ryoko says. "How do you plead?"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The Accuser has not been recognized to speak yet." Ryoko says. "You will get your turn Director."

He turns to Zaeed.

"You have been accused of severe violations of the code." Ryoko says. "How do you plead?"

*Zaeed exhales* "I have violated the code."