The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

46 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He conjures a file and hands it to you.

*Stabilis opens it, looking through the pages.  He nods, muttering something under his breath*

"Thank you."

*He sighs*

"Sarah does not want me to push Michael as I do.  But, this file just confirms what I though; he is related to my, and to Iron Bone.  Tell me, as a friend, is what I'm doing to him wrong?"

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

"Consider this attitude a personal rehabilitation for the day when I celebrated my captain shoulder straps" she said "I wasn't as modest as it was required, and the officium turned... awkward. Since then I'm a little bit... yeah. I'll keep calm"

"An interesting story." He says. "Now we must listen. If you have questions you may ask me over a private channel."

He nods to the courtroom floor.

Theylin slips in and takes a seat.

Edited by Rakawan

41 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis opens it, looking through the pages.  He nods, muttering something under his breath*

"Thank you."

*He sighs*

"Sarah does not want me to push Michael as I do.  But, this file just confirms what I though; he is related to my, and to Iron Bone.  Tell me, as a friend, is what I'm doing to him wrong?"

"We are not our fathers." Tak says. "Do not push him to fulfill a legacy. Push him to be the best he can be, not the best his father was."

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We are not our fathers." Tak says. "Do not push him to fulfill a legacy. Push him to be the best he can be, not the best his father was."

*Stabilis nods, and then Sarah runs up behind him*

"Tak, will you take us back, or shall we find our own way?"

*There was no malice in his voice, just a humble question.*

18 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She looks to him, a little srupised* "The death of my Husband, Rankis, or as you call him "Habringer", He killed him..."

Ryoko holds up a hand.

"Is the Council willing to release information about Operation Broken Eden?" He asks them, over a private channel.

Operation Broken Eden was the council sanctioned assassination of Harbinger. Carried out by Ryoko. 

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis nods, and then Sarah runs up behind him*

"Tak, will you take us back, or shall we find our own way?"

*There was no malice in his voice, just a humble question.*

"I believe we should stay here till medical teams arrive." He says. "There may be more of these things and these people are defenseless."

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Is the Council willing to release information about Operation Broken Eden?" He asks them, over a private channel.

"Obviously. Since it sheds light on the fate of the hypothetical victim, which is presumed to be long-dead by the accuser and lifts at least a part of suspicion from the accused. Beyond that, there are standards of the fair court that demand full and thorough review of each case"

15 hours ago, Teloch said:

"Obviously. Since it sheds light on the fate of the hypothetical victim, which is presumed to be long-dead by the accuser and lifts at least a part of suspicion from the accused. Beyond that, there are standards of the fair court that demand full and thorough review of each case"

The other votes come in with a majority of approval.

"Let the record show that Rankis, aka Harbinger, was executed by a council agent at 1517 hours in retaliation for his repeated attacks on Tenno territory and personnel, and his involvement in the battle of the  Gray Isle." Ryoko says. "His presence and death where confirmed by multiple individuals and thus render the accusation unfounded."

Edited by Rakawan

On 11/7/2016 at 5:37 PM, CelestialSabre said:

Sol sighs "Very well. Let him work"

"He's done." One says, sending him out now."

An officiallooking fellow walks past, stopping to show you his papers and badge, they look official.

16 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She looks to him, a little srupised* "The death of my Husband, Rankis, or as you call him "Habringer", He killed him..."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The other votes come in with a majority of approval.

"Let the record show that Rankis, aka Harbinger, was executed by a council agent at 1517 hours in retaliation for his repeated attacks on Tenno territory and personnel, and his involvement in the battle of the  Gray Isle." Ryoko says. "His presence and death where confirmed by multiple individuals and thus render the accusation unfounded."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She leans closer* "I..don't understand, I saw Zaeed kill him with my every eyes, Are you telling me, he came back alive and then was around?, Why didn't Rankis tell me?,..I..I tought.."

"Describe the events please." Ryoko says. "Pay attention to when this occurred and what you saw."

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Of course.  For now, we should meet up with Nikolai and his others."

*Sarah drifts ahead, arms folded across her chest.*

W-what were those things?

Tak nods.

"They were failed experiments." He says. "A product of an unhinged mind. Tsun could say more, if he was still around."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tak nods.

"They were failed experiments." He says. "A product of an unhinged mind. Tsun could say more, if he was still around."

Tsun?  Are y-you saying that Tsun did this?!  W-when I see him again I am going to w-wring his stupid ethereal neck.

*Stabilis lays a hand on her shoulder*

"Calm yourself.  Don't do anything rash."

11 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Tsun?  Are y-you saying that Tsun did this?!  W-when I see him again I am going to w-wring his stupid ethereal neck.

*Stabilis lays a hand on her shoulder*

"Calm yourself.  Don't do anything rash."

"You've seen him?" Tak asks. "Where?"

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Describe the events please." Ryoko says. "Pay attention to when this occurred and what you saw."

*She sighs and exhales* "Zaeed and Haringer where haveing a fight, they had a falling out and took it outside, I'm unsure excaly they where fighting about, it all I kown, it was about me and something about a woman called Azalea Opium. Last I saw was Zaeed suddenly going out of control and then...killing Rankis.." 

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She sighs and exhales* "Zaeed and Haringer where haveing a fight, they had a falling out and took it outside, I'm unsure excaly they where fighting about, it all I kown, it was about me and something about a woman called Azalea Opium. Last I saw was Zaeed suddenly going out of control and then...killing Rankis.." 

"When was this?" Ryoko asks. "Where they using frames?"

11 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

He w-was in that alley w-when I saw him.  He w-was with two people w-who looked like the shadow; fanatics of him, maybe.

"She calls Stalker the shadow.  She, never learned his title among tenno."

*Sarah is gesturing to the alley*

Tak stalks towards the alley.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"When was this?" Ryoko asks. "Where they using frames?"

*She nods* "They both where, but with the proof you given me, None had a "Primed" one, this was quite some time ago.." 

------

"That does't make sease, unless...Oh...no..Zeta...you...don't kown?...." *Zaeed says with a worried voice*

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She nods* "They both where, but with the proof you given me, None had a "Primed" one, this was quite some time ago.." 

------

"That does't make sease, unless...Oh...no..Zeta...you...don't kown?...." *Zaeed says with a worried voice*

"Do the words Operator or Transference mean anything to you?" Ryoko asks. "The Accused is reminded that he has not requested nor been granted the floor."