The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

55 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You were a renegade assailant attacking Sam and Zaeed, as was your girl." Ryoko says. "Zaeed has been proven innocent. Therefore you have no standing to bring accusation."

*He looks up to Ryoko* "Not likely, Sam killed her in cold blood!, I call BS on that!, Zaeed Killed a Tenno!, How can you be so sure?, I won't rest until I get Sam's head!, Where is Haringer anyways?, Last I heard, he was going to kill some monstrous grinner child" 

((Savage Legion XD))

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

"I feel a horrible urge to tell a word or two to this collaborationist regarding his status"

"As long as such does not constitute a bais." He says. "You are welcome to speak."

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks up to Ryoko* "Not likely, Sam killed her in cold blood!, I call BS on that!, Zaeed Killed a Tenno!, How can you be so sure?, I won't rest until I get Sam's head!, Where is Haringer anyways?, Last I heard, he was going to kill some monstrous grinner child" 

((Savage Legion XD))

"Harbinger is dead." Ryoko says. "His blood still wet on my blade. Do you have any evidence to prove you did not attack Zaeed and Sam?"

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Harbinger is dead." Ryoko says. "His blood still wet on my blade. Do you have any evidence to prove you did not attack Zaeed and Sam?"

*He perks a brow* "Uh, Yes, it was my frame, who caused me to attack, not myself!, but still, they got what they derauved"

12 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "Uh, Yes, it was my frame, who caused me to attack, not myself!, but still, they got what they derauved"

"Frames do not act without direction." Ryoko says. "Are you claiming that someone took control of your frame?"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Frames do not act without direction." Ryoko says. "Are you claiming that someone took control of your frame?"

*Zaeed speeks out, he truns to legion* "Consider the sword. Protect or kill; it chooses not, for it only obeys the will of its master., If your frame did act on its own, then you are lieing, there has only been very little proof, if not, any, However I can assure you Royko, Legion had full control, over his frame, it whuold be too clear, if he was not "

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed speeks out, he truns to legion* "Consider the sword. Protect or kill; it chooses not, for it only obeys the will of its master., If your frame did act on its own, then you are lieing, there has only been very little proof, if not, any, However I can assure you Royko, Legion had full control, over his frame, it whuold be too clear, if he was not "

Legion is unable to hear you. However Ryoko does point to you.

"The Seeker calls Zaeed to the stand to answer allegations that Legion was not under his own volition."

Your platform carries you before the council.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Legion is unable to hear you. However Ryoko does point to you.

"The Seeker calls Zaeed to the stand to answer allegations that Legion was not under his own volition."

Your platform carries you before the council.

*Zaeed looks around, then looks to legion* "He can hear me now?"

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Someone has broken a fundamental rule." Tak said. "Someone brought the dead back to life."

"How would such a thing be possible?  Unless it is some form of machine inhabited by a mind, the dead cannot return. Not fully."

*Sarah's hands were clenching and relaxing, as if she was trying to strangle something."

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"How would such a thing be possible?  Unless it is some form of machine inhabited by a mind, the dead cannot return. Not fully."

*Sarah's hands were clenching and relaxing, as if she was trying to strangle something."

"No they cannot." Tak says. "Even your dear Sarah is simply an echo of who she was. She is locked in time. She will not age, will not change."

He looks back at the alley.

"No, whoever, whatever, did this created a body." He says.

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Thank you, Ryoko. First of all, I would like to remind the accused the fact he's being persecuted, which makes his shouting statements, profanities, and attempts to derail the process by making own accusation give him no feasible legal status. Secondly, I want to remind the subject that he's being accused in collaborationism with the enemy, which are the sentients, attempts of kin slaying, acts of kin slaying, committing acts of terrorism that have caused injuries, jeopardization of civilians. By the wartime laws, the accused would have been killed during the arrest, and it is his fortune that the planet against which he committed crimes does not live by the wartime laws, giving him the right for fair court. Thirdly, I have to discard his claims of having his frame commit the mentioned crimes under the exterior influence. The accused broke the laws along with his accomplices, who showed no reaction to his warframe's supposed possession, which makes us believe that all of the actions were done intentionally"

Edited by Teloch

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We can all hear you." Ryoko says. "Your testimony, please?"

*Zaeed rises both brows* "Uh, Right. Yes, Like I said, it whuold be almost impossible for his frame to act on its own, let alone, have the desire to kill, and with that being said, we all would've been able to detect, any outside control, I am not aware of the powers, in this courtroom, but someone in here is bound, to have that power"   

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"No they cannot." Tak says. "Even your dear Sarah is simply an echo of who she was. She is locked in time. She will not age, will not change."

He looks back at the alley.

"No, whoever, whatever, did this created a body." He says.

"We should start finding who has this type of technology, and where it is."

*He lets go of Sarah, and she walks towards Tak*

W-why couldnt y-you just let me l-live my happy days?  W-w-why?!

*Sarah lunges at Tak, her hands moving to wrap around Tak's neck*

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed rises both brows* "Uh, Right. Yes, Like I said, it whuold be almost impossible for his frame to act on its own, let alone, have the desire to kill, and with that being said, we all would've been able to detect, any outside control, I am not aware of the powers, in this courtroom, but someone in here is bound, to have that power"   

Richard set down his book.  "I would remind you that there is a sizable difference between HAVING the power and USING the power.  For example, I have the power to send an electromagnetic pulse through Legion's nervous system that will disrupt his heartbeat and kill him.  I haven't yet, nor do I have any intention of doing so."