The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

N-no. But I w-was told to come here and find s-someone called N-namira.  Said she could help m-me

*She lets her arms drop to her sides, her shoulders relaxing*

((Port to Counseling Thread.))

"She is busy at the moment." The receptionist says. "Richard's office is open, if you would like to speak with him. He is quite good I assure you."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Sam walks up.

"How do you feel?" She asks. "That was a dirty trick he pulled."

*He looks to her, sort of* "Urgh, no, this is terrible, I can barely, see, arm is killing me too, urgh heh, at least, I have a beautiful woman, that cares for me, even with my bad eyes, still are.." *He chuckles* "You said something about a gift?, I heard another persons voice, muffled, but..I swear it sounded like..Baro.."  

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to her, sort of* "Urgh, no, this is terrible, I can barely, see, arm is killing me too, urgh heh, at least, I have a beautiful woman, that cares for me, even with my bad eyes, still are.." *He chuckles* "You said something about a gift?, I heard another persons voice, muffled, but..I swear it sounded like..Baro.."  

She presses something into your hand. It seems to be a wristband.

"Yes." She says. "The doctors said family only. So he had me bring this."

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She presses something into your hand. It seems to be a wristband.

"Yes." She says. "The doctors said family only. So he had me bring this."

*He takes it and holds it careful* "Thank you Sam, and Damm Fami_..Wait, we_.."*Zaeed can't help but blush, for the second time ever in his life* "Oh...."

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He takes it and holds it careful* "Thank you Sam, and Damm Fami_..Wait, we_.."*Zaeed can't help but blush, for the second time ever in his life* "Oh...."

"Apparently we are dating." She says teasingly. "Why didn't you tell me?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Apparently we are dating." She says teasingly. "Why didn't you tell me?"

*He chuckles* "Of course we are, but heh I did not expect, that to be classed as family, but..not saying I don't like it...Sam" *He smiles warmly* "I'm..sorry, I keep ending up like this Sam, Even if, I do become more, can you really accept a man, who keeps dying left and right?"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He chuckles* "Of course we are, but heh I did not expect, that to be classed as family, but..not saying I don't like it...Sam" *He smiles warmly* "I'm..sorry, I keep ending up like this Sam, Even if, I do become more, can you really accept a man, who keeps dying left and right?"

"No." She says, with an odd smile.  "Which is why after we both recover we are going to sign up for combat training."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"No." She says, with an odd smile.  "Which is why after we both recover we are going to sign up for combat training."

*He Perks a brow* "But, I can't hurt you Sam,,but..training does sound nice, but still..I might hold back, to prevent hurting you" *He looks to the wristband raising a brow* "What does this do?"

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Perks a brow* "But, I can't hurt you Sam,,but..training does sound nice, but still..I might hold back, to prevent hurting you" *He looks to the wristband raising a brow* "What does this do?"

"We'd be training with Master Ryoko or Richard." She says. "Not against eachother. Oh that, Baro said it was a personal shield generator."

Edited by Rakawan

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We'd be training with Master Ryoko or Richard." She says. "Not against eachother. Oh that, Baro said it was a personal shield generator."

*He Perks a brow* "Oh, cool cool and really?, well I have to admit, Baro you do impress me, but hum, I feel, I shuold altlest let him visit me, so I can thank him in person" *He nods*

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

A soft scratching sound comes from the tent flap. 

"Meow!" A kavat mewls.

There is a sound of ripping cloth and fur on canvas and then something baps you on the head/helmet. 

"Meow?" A kavat mewls again.

Seems like she slept a little bit deeper than expected.

Therese raised her head and with a little effort fixated two odd things: a feline poked her repeatedly, and the foul stench of alcohol was spreading from the nearby section of the tent, suggesting that someone did have nocturnal adventures which she classified as "shameful". Even though her cheeks filled with paint due to anger, the cat distracted her from turning into a nemesis for a particular man who has issues with self-control. 

"Heeey, little one, are you lost? Where are your master?" She asked the furry intruder with the voice that was pretty much opposite to her facial expression couple of seconds ago. It appears that someone likes felines...

Edited by Teloch

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Perks a brow* "Oh, cool cool and really?, well I have to admit, Baro you do impress me, but hum, I feel, I shuold altlest let him visit me, so I can thank him in person" *He nods*

"You'd have to run that by Richard." She says. "He'll have to sign your release papers."

She stops.

"Legion is dead." She says. "He refused to relinquish his weapon after the duel was over and tried to kill the Arbiter."

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

Seems like she slept a little bit deeper than expected.

Therese raised her head and with a little effort fixated two odd things: a feline poked her repeatedly, and the foul stench of alcohol was spreading from the nearby section of the tent, suggesting that someone did have nocturnal adventures which she classified as "shameful". Even though her cheeks filled with paint due to anger, the cat distracted her from turning into a nemesis for a particular man who has issues with self-control. 

"Heeey, little one, are you lost? Where are your master?" She asked the furry intruder with the voice that was pretty much opposite to her facial expression couple of seconds ago. It appears that someone likes felines...

The Kavat points to its mouth with its paw and mewls pathetically. It turns and stands by the tent entrance then looks back and mewls again.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You'd have to run that by Richard." She says. "He'll have to sign your release papers."

She stops.

"Legion is dead." She says. "He refused to relinquish his weapon after the duel was over and tried to kill the Arbiter."

*He perks a brow* "Then, he joins his girl, but...what he did to us, I'm not srupised he rots in hell" *He nods* "I will.."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Kavat points to its mouth with its paw and mewls pathetically. It turns and stands by the tent entrance then looks back and mewls again.

"What's up, fluffy adorableness? You wish to lead me somewhere?" she murmured. Someone definitely likes felines...

Edited by Teloch

Just now, Teloch said:

"What's up, fluffy adorableness? You wish to lead me somewhere?" she murmured. Someone definitely likes felines...

The kavat leads you to the steakhouse and then stops. It paws at your leg where a wallet would be, then scratches what looks like a four lines in the sand. It nudges the door and mewls, then sits.

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "Then, he joins his girl, but...what he did to us, I'm not srupised he rots in hell" *He nods* "I will.."

"The Council wants you to report for therapy once Richard or Namira is available." She says. "Zeta too."

39 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The kavat leads you to the steakhouse and then stops. It paws at your leg where a wallet would be, then scratches what looks like a four lines in the sand. It nudges the door and mewls, then sits.

What a persistent and cunning furry fellow Bloom thought when entering the establishment she wasn't actually very fond of. Was it the weird owner? The interiors? Or something more ethereal - something like feng-shui? Who knows...

"Is there anyone here?" She asked, trying to find anyone who would process an order "I have a hungry cat to feed!" she added shortly

Edited by Teloch

9 minutes ago, Teloch said:

What a persistent and cunning furry fellow Bloom thought when entering the establishment she wasn't actually very fond of. Was it the weird owner? The interiors? Or something more ethereal - something like feng-shui? Who knows...

"Is there anyone here?" She asked, trying to find anyone who would process an order "I have a hungry cat to feed!" she added shortly

A blonde young man is standing behind the counter. 

"Can I help you?" He asks.

There is something off about him. Something not quite right.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

A blonde young man is standing behind the counter. 

"Can I help you?" He asks.

There is something off about him. Something not quite right.

"You don't look like the one who runs this shop, so I doubt it. Thanks anyway"

7 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"You don't look like the one who runs this shop, so I doubt it. Thanks anyway"

The door jingles.

The lad turns around.

"Hey you're one of those Tenno aren't you?" He says.

Something furry slips up and snags a piece of bacon.

"I just wanted to thank you for what you've done for us citizens." He says. "Have a nice day Major."

Outside you find the Kavat nibbling on something. 

It looks at you and mewls conspiratorially.

Edited by Rakawan