The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The door jingles.

The lad turns around.

"Hey your one of those Tenno aren't you?" He says.

Simetjing furry slips up and snags a piece of bacon.

"I just wanted to thank you for what you've done for us citizens." He says. "Have a nice day Major."

Outside you find the Kavat nibbling on something. 

It looks at you and mewls conspiratorially.

What the hell?

"Hey you, from where do you know my military rank?" She inquired

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"The Council wants you to report for therapy once Richard or Namira is available." She says. "Zeta too."

(( Sorry for the delay, had tea))

"Understood, and what about you?, oh and before I do, Nurse?" *Zaeed yells, in  a clam manner, for her not to panic, but loud enough for her to hear*

16 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Sorry for the delay, had tea))

"Understood, and what about you?, oh and before I do, Nurse?" *Zaeed yells, in  a clam manner, for her not to panic, but loud enough for her to hear*

"Hello, Zaeed," said Richard as he came in.  "It's a pleasure to finally officially meet you.  What can I do for you?"

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Hello, Zaeed," said Richard as he came in.  "It's a pleasure to finally officially meet you.  What can I do for you?"

*He looks to Rich* "Its my pleasure, Mr?, Oh and I when Sam is finished, I will like to request a friend's meeting, Baro, Before I go to the Council, Please, I wish to thank him in person"  

23 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to Rich* "Its my pleasure, Mr?, Oh and I when Sam is finished, I will like to request a friend's meeting, Baro, Before I go to the Council, Please, I wish to thank him in person"  

"If Mister Ki'Teer is still here I'll let him know you'd like to see him.  Is there anything else you need?"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks up* "I will like to undergo Cybernetic Surgery" 

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"Katherine suspected you would want to.  You'll obviously want your eyes enhanced, but is there anything else you want added?"

Ryoko leans in the door.

"Did someone say Science?" He asks. "And has anyone seen my fiancé? She and my kavat are missing."

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He nods, he grabs out a data-pad, showing all the info, it shows you a image of the new "face* "This, Please..."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko leans in the door.

"Did someone say Science?" He asks. "And has anyone seen my fiancé? She and my kavat are missing."

Richard looks at it for a second.  "That shouldn't be any trouble.  I'll have Katherine schedule the surgery.  Cybernetics are more her area."

He walked out, pausing when Ryoko stuck his head in.  "Last I saw Felicity she was wearing her 'don't bother me, I'm busy planning my wedding' face.  As for Fluffles, he's around somewhere."

He turned around.  "Oh, and Sam?"  He performed a short, sharp kata motion and winked, then walked out.

58 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You carry yourself like a Major." He says. "Is that actually your rank? Man, I am good!"

Among the things Bloom could literally smell, was bluff. And this chap was bad at lying.

Might be one of the local psychers

Being trained in resisting interrogations and mental assaults, she began to amass random thoughts circling her brain, waking as much random complicated thoughts and past sensations as possible. While doing so, she simply tossed a credi-disc with some sum of credits (might be from 500 and up to 5000, considering the fact she wasn't paying too much focus to it) for the piece of meat nabbed by the furry rascal, and walked back to the exit

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

What the hell?

"Hey you, from where do you know my military rank?" She inquired

From outside you hear...

"Mr Fluffles!" Felicity says disapprovingly. "Have you been stealing breakfast again. Bad kitty!"

You hear yowling and then the Kavat struts away with that chastised yet proud posture that is the sole domain of wet felines.

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard looks at it for a second.  "That shouldn't be any trouble.  I'll have Katherine schedule the surgery.  Cybernetics are more her area."

He walked out, pausing when Ryoko stuck his head in.  "Last I saw Felicity she was wearing her 'don't bother me, I'm busy planning my wedding' face.  As for Fluffles, he's around somewhere."

He turned around.  "Oh, and Sam?"  He performed a short, sharp kata motion and winked, then walked out.

*Not understanding what that was, Zaeed just frowns, uh oh!* "Rughhhh...."

7 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Among the things Bloom could literally smell, was bluff. And this chap was bad at lying.

Might be one of the local psychers

Being trained in resisting interrogations and mental assaults, she began to amass random thoughts circling her brain, waking as much random complicated thoughts and past sensations as possible. While doing so, she simply tossed a credi-disc with some sum of credits (might be from 500 and up to 5000, considering the fact she wasn't paying too much focus to it) for the piece of meat nabbed by the furry rascal, and walked back to the exit

Rip breathed an inaudible sigh of relief as Major Bloom walked out of the restaurant. He was worried he had been detected. The speed of her defense had surprised him. In the instant before she had closed herself off he had heard mention of psychers. She knew about his kind. 

"Watch yourself Rip." He whispered under his breath. "Your loose lips and flair for showmanship are going to get you in trouble. Just lay low."

He turned back to the grill. He'd head into get city later, once the body was discovered, and look for a job. Something public, but out of the way. Come to think of it hadn't he heard of a bar that lost its chef. Surely they'd be willing to offer a job to a downtrodden young lad and his orphan sister.

Edited by Rakawan

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Not understanding what that was, Zaeed just frowns, uh oh!* "Rughhhh...."

Sam nodded.

"Of course Master." She said. "Come on dear... let's go see Mr. Ki'Teer."

Edited by Rakawan

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

From outside you hear...

"Mr Fluffles!" Felicity says disapprovingly. "Have you been stealing breakfast again. Bad kitty!"

You hear yowling and then the Kavat struts away with that chastised yet proud posture that is the sole domain of wet felines.

"It's alright, Felicity" Bloom said, "This fluffy bandit has actually woke me up and led here, so I could pay for his feast" She stretched slightly before continuing

"Arent they adorable?"

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

"It's alright, Felicity" Bloom said, "This fluffy bandit has actually woke me up and lead here, so I could pay for his feast" She stretched slightly before continuing

"Arent they adorable?"

The Kavat curls around you in an endearing, yet nearly aloof way. It purrs softly.

"Buttering her up won't help you." Felicity scolded the cat.

She smiled at Bloom.

"They are." She said. "How are you this morning Major?"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks around* "Orokin?, by the void, this ring is huge!"

There are letters surrounding the entrance.

"Speak profit, and enter." Sam reads. "Well that is not helpful."

She knocks on he door.

Nothing interesting happens. 

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Kavat curls around you in an endearing, yet nearly aloof way. It purrs softly.

"Buttering her up won't help you." Felicity scolded the cat.

She smiled at Bloom.

"They are." She said. "How are you this morning Major?"

"Not bad, actually. Still getting used to spending sleep time in a tent instead of my cell back in the HQ" She seemed to remember something "Oh... speaking about work. Colonel is going with a visit..." she checked the hud, "in almost three hours. He hoped to see you in person after finishing the meeting with Melanie"

Edited by Teloch

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There are letters surrounding the entrance.

"Speak profit, and enter." Sam reads. "Well that is not helpful."

She knocks on he door.

Nothing interesting happens. 

*He rubs his chin* "May our ledgers become ocean, Margins Centauri. In the name of profit, I commit thee... to the Void." *He says, but then has another line backed up, he then opens the handle, to see if it will unlock*

Edited by -Platinum-
Made a mistake (Edit your quotes)

12 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Not bad, actually. Still getting used to spending sleep time in a tent instead of my cell back in the HQ" She seemed to remember something "Oh... speaking about work. Colonel is going with a visit..." she checked the hud, "in almost three hours. He hoped to see you in person after finishing the meeting with Melanie"

"I believe I can make time." Felicity says. "The wedding is not for another day."

She seems unconcerned with his close that is.

"I know it sound sudden." She says. "But really he asked me a thousand years ago. I have had a long while to plan, to consider my answer."

She kneels down and reaches for the Kavat who flicks his tail in an aloof manner, but turns to make sure she is still watching.

"Yes I should be able to give the Colonel a walk through if our facilities and research." She says. "Ryoko has a new fighter craft he wishes to showcase. And I'm sure he'd love another chance to pitch the new human model armors."