The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

13 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Well, at first I came here to take Richard's advice and find a quiet place to settle down that was actually close to where other people lived, unlike my old residence.  But now it appears it is time once again for me to stand at arms."

He signaled a nearby soldier.  "Excuse me, young man, but could you direct me to the command center?  I've only just arrived and I don't know my way around."

"Citadel is this way, sir." The Dex soldier says. "Clearance level?"

Just now, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Understood lowering engine power"

"Rail is ready." Simon says. "Proceed."

The rail deposits you in orbit of a planet. Ships move around you, warships and larger Orokin style vessels, as if preparing for something.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Rail is ready." Simon says. "Proceed."

The rail deposits you in orbit of a planet. Ships move around you, warships and larger Orokin style vessels, as if preparing for something.

"Two questions before I land." Cyris says "One who will want and or need these forma? Two, did i just jump into another war?"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"That does not work on non-Tenno." Ryoko says. "The only instance of it creating a human shade was a fluke, and not one I am willing to recreate. Our Telepath's can get into their minds, and grab intel."

Darrin simply hands you a file listing several in progress strikes.

"Reinforcments are being dealt with." He says. "Origin system Tenno will keep them occupied and jam communications. The Kweens may be expecting an attack, but not on this scale."

He turns to a specific region of the fortress.

"If you wish to inform your Clan now would be the time." Darrin says. "We will be receiving reports soon and things will only get more hectic."

"To inform my clan, Darrin, we need to divide the roles first. We may deploy both landing parties and the fleet. Also, it's about time to decide which fleet support you would like us to bring, from the target purpose point of view"

21 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Well, at first I came here to take Richard's advice and find a quiet place to settle down that was actually close to where other people lived, unlike my old residence.  But now it appears it is time once again for me to stand at arms."

He signaled a nearby soldier.  "Excuse me, young man, but could you direct me to the command center?  I've only just arrived and I don't know my way around."

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Citadel is this way, sir." The Dex soldier says. "Clearance level?"

*Sarah's voice takes on a slight sad tone*

Oh. Well, d-dont get y-yourself hurt. It w-would be a shame to l-lose a new friend.

*Sarah continues to wander, trying to sightsee, but mostly lost in thought.*

27 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Two questions before I land." Cyris says "One who will want and or need these forma? Two, did i just jump into another war?"

"The forma can be sold or traded in the market, once lockdown is over." Simon says. "As for the fleet movements, or military is preparing for an operation, nothing that should affect us here."

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The forma can be sold or traded in the market, once lockdown is over." Simon says. "As for the fleet movements, or military is preparing for an operation, nothing that should affect us here."

"Do they need help. I may not be a soldier but I can help with scientific or engineering items."

32 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"To inform my clan, Darrin, we need to divide the roles first. We may deploy both landing parties and the fleet. Also, it's about time to decide which fleet support you would like us to bring, from the target purpose point of view"

"As I said before." Darrin says. "Everything. Our infiltrators could us some help to savatoge the engines and plant charges on the reactor. Any fightercraft would be helpful, to deal with the Grineer fleets. Our Dreadnoughts will engage the base, while Theylin's ships deal with the Galleons."

He gestures to the base.

"We need ground troops." He says. "And Archwing units to support them. Bombers could be useful once we have more intel. But you should still contact your clan. They should know about this. The more time they have to prepare the better they will do."

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Do they need help. I may not be a soldier but I can help with scientific or engineering items."

"Do you have any credentials?" Simon asks. "Any contacts who can vouch for you for security purposes."

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"I have warlord credentials from my clan and Suda will vouch for me"

"They check out." Simon says. "Rendezvous with the Vengeance. I must want you. They will be heading into combat, are you sure you wish to assist?"

19 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Indeed it is." The speaker says. "Would you like a room?"

19 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Yes. And I dont know how long I will be staying, so just add the costs on my tab."  He reached up to his tie, and pressed a silver clip on it. A slight beep emits from it. "Johnathan, come to my signal. And dont trip."  "Right away, sir". Max smiled warmly at the owner of the voice. 

((blip))

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"As I said before." Darrin says. "Everything. Our infiltrators could us some help to savatoge the engines and plant charges on the reactor. Any fightercraft would be helpful, to deal with the Grineer fleets. Our Dreadnoughts will engage the base, while Theylin's ships deal with the Galleons."

He gestures to the base.

"We need ground troops." He says. "And Archwing units to support them. Bombers could be useful once we have more intel. But you should still contact your clan. They should know about this. The more time they have to prepare the better they will do."

Even though the answer was much vaguer than Teloch expected, but at least there was an excuse: the operation to be held in Origins, and so they would have a chance to deploy reinforcements quickly, should the troops be placed in a stand-by mode.

"I do not promise to bring 300 tactical bombers and as many heavy artillery, but you may count on our extermination fleet and landing parties along with other - special - measures" After saying that to Darrin, he made some distance from the crowd to inform Ceforus of the high alert mode and troops deployment.

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"I may not be a soldier but I can still handle a weapon. And yes I'm willing to help. Where is the Vengeance?"

A waypoint appears to a massive Orokin style ship. 

The waypoint leads to a hangar underneath the ship. 

Inside are multiple individuals, many in uniform but some in armor.

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Even though the answer was much vaguer than Teloch expected, but at least there was an excuse: the operation to be held in Origins, and so they would have a chance to deploy reinforcements quickly, should the troops be placed in a stand-by mode.

"I do not promise to bring 300 tactical bombers and as many heavy artillery, but you may count on our extermination fleet and landing parties along with other - special - measures" After saying that to Darrin, he made some distance from the crowd to inform Ceforus of the high alert mode and troops deployment.

"I will allocate roles further once I know more about what we are dealing with." Darrin says. "But anything you send I will find use for."

Melanie is speaking to several Archons and Seraphs.

Ryoko is speaking to several other Tenno.

Edited by Rakawan

6 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

((blip))

"We will add it to the bill at the end of your stay." The woman says. "Now the price is five-thousand credits a night. This includes room service for three meals and access to our gym."

56 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Whatever 'Elder Tenno' comes out to, I would expect.  Alan would recognize me."

The soldier checks something on his wrist.

"Right this way sir." He says. He leads you to the War room. "The others are inside."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A waypoint appears to a massive Orokin style ship. 

The waypoint leads to a hangar underneath the ship. 

Inside are multiple individuals, many in uniform but some in armor.

*He lands in an empty spot and a man in silver and red robes with a long silver katana at his side walks out and stands out side of his ship

Just now, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

*He lands in an empty spot and a man in silver and red robes with a long silver katana at his side walks out and stands out side of his ship

"Cyris, I presume." A soldier says. He appears to be high ranking. "Simon said you'd be coming."

He gestures for you to follow.

"What sort of tech have you worked with?" He asks.

"When this is over You are taking a vacation." Felicity says. "And I want a kitten."

"You can have 300 kittens." Ryoko says. "As long as we get the Kween's head."

((Three-hundred pages. Wow. Couldn't have done it without you all. But this is far from the end.

Where did Felicity go?

Why is Fluffles so darn intelligent?

What did Dixon steal from Darrin?

Some of these may be answered, some never will. Stay tuned to find  out!))

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Cyris, I presume." A soldier says. He appears to be high ranking. "Simon said you'd be coming."

He gestures for you to follow.

"What sort of tech have you worked with?" He asks.

*While following Cyris begins to talk about the tech he worked with

"Mostly orokin, sentient, and tenno but I can work with corpus also."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We will add it to the bill at the end of your stay." The woman says. "Now the price is five-thousand credits a night. This includes room service for three meals and access to our gym."

"Well, I suppose that style must come with a price.  No matter."  A limbo frame walks through the doors, his colors now cleaned and shined.  He stands by Max, and tips his hat in a flamboyant bow.  "Dear sir, I am quite certain that my systems will continue to work properly for a good while."  Max only pays him the slightest of minds, instead addressing the woman. "Which room is vacant?  I would prefer one on the top floor, balcony if you have those."

((300 Pages?  THIS!  IS!  HOMEWORLD!))

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman