The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sven closes the box, locking it with a bio scanner, and places it beneath the counter.

"One of the few places both humans and Tenno do." Sven says. "Good thing too. Helps keep the family together."

"Oh? Someone you know marry a tenno? Also, scotch. Clean, hold the rocks."  Suspicious he may be, but he wanted some scotch.  

1 hour ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Oh? Someone you know marry a tenno? Also, scotch. Clean, hold the rocks."  Suspicious he may be, but he wanted some scotch.  

"My daughter became Tenno." He says. "One of them shadowy fellows tried to kill her child. Folk here get real protective of family. She beat him bloody with a frying pan."

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"My daughter became Tenno." He says. "One of them shadowy fellows tried to kill her child. Folk here get real protective of family. She beat him bloody with a frying pan."

"Yes, I have seen a mom in combat. Wouldnt want to be on the recieving end."  Max took off his glasses, rubbing his eyes.  "So, does everyone get along well, minus the frying pan incident. "

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Ok" He walks back to the loki

The Strider shrugs, tilting his head;

"Good, good... So..." He rubbed his right shoulder, looking about the village, then to Cyris.

"... You're an engineer..? What else do you do here..?" The Strider motioned for Cyris to follow, as he started walking off the landing pad, towards the general center of the village,

"... Actually... Why did you..." He paused, turning to face Cyris; The Strider mimes the bow Cyris had made, "... Do that?" He chuckled, his voice, even in person, sounded filtered, put through some kind of static...

"Yes, I have seen a mom in combat. Wouldnt want to be on the recieving end."  Max took off his glasses, rubbing his eyes.  "So, does everyone get along well, minus the frying pan incident. "

"Most do." Sven says. "Tenno mind their business, and we humans mind ours. Meridian had some trouble in the beginning. Folks didn't like seeing clones walking around."

Just now, Blood_Strider said:

The Strider shrugs, tilting his head;

"Good, good... So..." He rubbed his right shoulder, looking about the village, then to Cyris.

"... You're an engineer..? What else do you do here..?" The Strider motioned for Cyris to follow, as he started walking off the landing pad, towards the general center of the village,

"... Actually... Why did you..." He paused, turning to face Cyris; The Strider mimes the bow Cyris had made, "... Do that?" He chuckled, his voice, even in person, sounded filtered, put through some kind of static...

"Custom" 

He walks towards the Strider

"Do you need repairs on your robotics? Or should I make room for repairs."

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Most do." Sven says. "Tenno mind their business, and we humans mind ours. Meridian had some trouble in the beginning. Folks didn't like seeing clones walking around."

"I imagine not. Bit of a shaky past. But do any live in harmony, for lack of better words."  He puts his glasses back on, groaning sloftly as he does. "Kind've hard to have actual peace if everyone isolates themselves."

"I imagine not. Bit of a shaky past. But do any live in harmony, for lack of better words."  He puts his glasses back on, groaning sloftly as he does. "Kind've hard to have actual peace if everyone isolates themselves."

"Quite a few folks hang around here." He says. "Sai'ah and her Tenno friends actually live in the inn down the street. Jas still trains with the Archons. When he and Sasha got married there were about as many humans and clones as Tenno."

He slides you a glass of scotch.

Edited by Rakawan

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Quite a few folks hang around here." He says. "Sai'ah and her Tenno friends actually live in the inn down the street. Jas still trains with the Archons. Whne he and Sasha got married there were about as many humans and clones as Tenno."

He slides you a glass of scotch.

Max chuckles. "Ya know, I've actually met Jas. Well, he tried to cut my head off."  He takes a drink of scotch. "So, things have gone downhill a bit?"

Max chuckles. "Ya know, I've actually met Jas. Well, he tried to cut my head off."  He takes a drink of scotch. "So, things have gone downhill a bit?"

"Really." Sven says. "That's.... interesting."

He starts cleaning a glass.

"Things have gotten better." He says. "But folks are still reluctant to trust the Tenno. Still the children had a tour of the Tenno village not too long ago, and nothing bad happened."

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Custom" 

He walks towards the Strider

"Do you need repairs on your robotics? Or should I make room for repairs."

Looking to the predescribed hand, flexing the Grineer machinery, he shook his head and rolled his shoulders;

"No, but thank you! I can handle my own... maintenance." He laughed a little thing before sighing and flourishing his hand again;

"I was hoping to set up shoppe somewhere... Sculptures, Stories... Pretty things. Where would be the best spot for that?" He asked setting a hand on the Sydon holstered in a sloop of red cloth on his lower back.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Really." Sven says. "That's.... interesting."

He starts cleaning a glass.

"Things have gotten better." He says. "But folks are still reluctant to trust the Tenno. Still the children had a tour of the Tenno village not too long ago, and nothing bad happened."

"It was an interesting meeting. But, I did bump into Sasha, literally.  Didn't think he'd grab me like that though."  He takes another sip, thinking about his 'visit' from the wraiths. And the camera. "Do you know why they are so reluctant? Did something happen, or not happen?"

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman

15 minutes ago, Blood_Strider said:

Looking to the predescribed hand, flexing the Grineer machinery, he shook his head and rolled his shoulders;

"No, but thank you! I can handle my own... maintenance." He laughed a little thing before sighing and flourishing his hand again;

"I was hoping to set up shoppe somewhere... Sculptures, Stories... Pretty things. Where would be the best spot for that?" He asked setting a hand on the Sydon holstered in a sloop of red cloth on his lower back.

"Your guess is as good as mine. I've been on the planet once since I came to Synergy, and this is it." He looks around "I really don't know why Simon sent me to help you but I'm still willing to help either way."

1 hour ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Your guess is as good as mine. I've been on the planet once since I came to Synergy, and this is it." He looks around "I really don't know why Simon sent me to help you but I'm still willing to help either way."

The Loki giggled again, beginning to toy with the braid at the end of his horn once again as he sighed, capping off the outburst of amusement,

"To fix my ship, presumably... But... It's fine, a good reminder; it's important to remember our past, wouldn't you say..?" He remarked listlessly to the air, tilting his head back as he continued on through the village, wandering aimlessly; his gait taking him left... then right, then left again through the center of the town.

"...Speaking of... pasts, what's yours? You with a clan? What is... the most daring mission you've gone on?" He asked, adding a particular emphasis on 'daring', that was followed by, an almost idle, static-infused, bubbly laughter...

9 hours ago, OrlockCedar said:

"We have any Intel on how the guns work? Might help out a bit when I get inside." Doren assumes he may have to infiltrate alone by the response of the Frost. 

"When we get inside." Darrin says. "They appear to be partially automated, so if we can sabotage their targeting system we can shut them down, or redirect their fire."

"Our Galleon's canons can handle enemy fighters." Kal says. "You take the big guns out, and we'll deal with the rest."

21 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "I got sick of the over frame, Far to bulky, slow movement and the frame gets damaged way to quickly, even with the upgrades, But this, this is a old frame I used to have, back in the old days, I polished it up, Primed it and gave it a great color!. But yeah, this frame suits my own body shape well, its fast and flexible, and I can get out of douge easily and best of all, it takes very little damage with the upgrades!" <Show's Sats: Warframe0021.jpg>

(( New Warframe desgin is on profile))

16 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

Dirge smiles.

"With a few decades of training you might make a good wraith." He says. "You already got the frame for it."

Looking around you realize that Sam is not only the only girl, she is also the only one not wearing an Ash. 

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Dirge smiles.

"With a few decades of training you might make a good wraith." He says. "You already got the frame for it."

Looking around you realize that Sam is not only the only girl, she is also the only one not wearing an Ash. 

*Perks a brow* "We all got ashes?, and uhh, this is awkward...."

13 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

((Its a glitch in the Matrix.  Now we will never know if he is on, or off))

((Mwuahaha my circuitous plan is two-thirds complete. Two SSPs to the first person to post who said that in the Ooc thread.))

Crease watched the two soldiers leave the embassy. Time had been good to her syndicate. The Chairwoman was willing to pay a small fortune for protection and assistance, which helped reduce the strain off the other colonies they protected.

It also allowed them to share some cutting edge tech with the other fighters. The Dargyns were a reward for their loyalty. And with them crewing the fighters, that left her more soldiers to man the Formorian in the upcoming fight.

Edited by Rakawan

On 11/18/2016 at 4:19 PM, Rakawan said:

For a moment luck seems to be against you. One of the Lancers strides over to peer at the glass.

"Lietenant!" A female Grineer snaps.

"Yes ma'am?" He asks. 

"Is that turbine broken?" She asks.

"No ma'am." He says.

"Then why are you staring at it?" She asks. "And not guarding the door like you are supposed to."

He snaps to attention.

"Light seemed off ma'am." He says. "I thought..."

"You what?" She asks. "You are not bred to think, you are bred to walk down that corridor every fifteen minutes and check for intruders. Not to think and not to stare at glass. The laser barrier on the third layer would detect any tampering. Now go use your eyes for something productive!"

He salutes hastily and darts from the room. The female Grineer looks around.

"If I find one more mistake made I'm going to have to execute someone." She snarls to herself. "Blasted clones been causing problems all day."

She returns to the hallway and continues dragging a corpse with her.

Lydia smirked at the mention of the laser barrier.  This would make her job even easier.  Peering out from her hiding spot, she looked around to see where the Grineer were.