The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Over charge the generator and send the surge to the shield back up power cell. Evacuate and seal the deployment bays then cut everything except gravity. I'm going to reroute that power to cannons and shields." He begins programming the computer so that the moment the power is available 75% of the extra will go to cannons and 25% will go to shields

The techs obey and once the fire is done they begin to extinguish the fire.

"Shields begin dropping at an almost negligible rate as enemy fighter craft make their first assault.

"Fire at will." Terrance roars. "Death and vinegar to our foes."

The power in weapons begins to drain as they fire at an accelerated pace.

Edited by Rakawan

22 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

And again, Rip disrupted Alice's plan, chopping off a chunk of hear health.

They were both at low health now, and Alice decided that she just wants to win the first round first. How can she achieve that? Ranged attacks, followed by combos.

Rip presses the melee attack. He does not seem to use combos, just repetitive heavy strikes.

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed rolls, to dash out the fire, but his a few stray shots still hit, his shields, he grabs out his Spira Prime, and begins to throw them, at a fast-rate, at the others, as he does this, he then throws duel-Shurikens* "Sam, if you can, deploy a zip-line, on the roof, get me a better Adv-point!"

Sam fires a zip line to you.

The lights flicker.

The Formorian and Zariman continue forwards. The Interitus deploys massive side shields providing cover to the smaller ships. Shrike fighter craft and Defender ships plow through the mass of enemy Dargyn's and Ogma's, intent on delivering their cargo to the front lines. 

Theylin's cruisers cut into the enemy galleons, trading fire. Their flak cannons tear through the Dargyns, keeping them at bay.

The Odin launches Dargyn's of it's own, and its large cannons target the defensive turrets on the base.

C.A.L.C sends targeting instructions to the commanding officers, highlighting enemies and tracking boarding parties to prevent friendly fire.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed smokescreens then jumps into the Zip-Line, to get a better view of how meny are coming, he looks around* "STALKER?!"

Six shadowy forms rise from the smoke.

Misery, Torment, Angst, Mania, Violence and Malice.

"Be still Tenno." Malice says. "And Dream no longer!"

He raises his Opticor, preparing to fire.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Six shadowy forms rise from the smoke.

Misery, Torment, Angst, Mania, Violence and Malice.

"Be still Tenno." Malice says. "And Dream no longer!"

He raises his Opticor, preparing to fire.

*Zaeed rolls off the Zip-line* "Damm it Torment, agien?, She's always after me!" *Zaeed dashes to cover, and goes on the coms* "Dirge, we got acolytes!, I reapt, acolytes!"

*Zaeed rolls off the Zip-line* "Damm it Torment, agien?, She's always after me!" *Zaeed dashes to cover, and goes on the coms* "Dirge, we got acolytes!, I reapt, acolytes!"

Something flies out of the darkness and embeds in Malice's Opticor. It beeps and then explodes into shrapnel.

"I am aware." Dirge says. "Wraiths, engage!"

Droge leaps at Malice, while Enrique and he others each take an Acolyte.

Violence leaps at you, while Torment engages Sam.

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Something flies out of the darkness and embeds in Malice's Opticor. It beeps and then explodes into shrapnel.

"I am aware." Dirge says. "Wraiths, engage!"

Droge leaps at Malice, while Enrique and he others each take an Acolyte.

Violence leaps at you, while Torment engages Sam.

*Zaeed grabs his Paris and shoots a low-charged shot at Violence, he then rolls of the Zip-line* "Hay, Our fight is not with you, Leave!" 

Ven'kra Tal watched the strange humans dosbark their metal craft. She had heard of these "Archons" before. But she had never seen them up close. 

She motioned Sprag to stay back and crept forward. 

Gunshots erupted at her feet.

The Ballistas with her looked up as plasma beams rained down on them. Where was....? 

There!

Ven'kra could see the enemy commander. A woman clad in ornate robes and strange metal fixtures. 

She ordered her forces to attack only to watch the Archons cut them down with ease.

Fine, she would do it herself.

She leapt up and charged at the arrogant woman standing so proudly before her army.

Something unfolded from the woman's back as Ven'kra charged her. Too late she saw the wings unfold, saw the woman lift up.

Ven'kra shook her head, trying to clear the ringing and focus.

Something white hot and sharp pierced through her jet pack and slewered her spine. Her vision grew dark and she looked up, reaching for Sprag.

Melanie narrowly avoided the blast of energy as the red clad Grineer struck the ground before her.

"No no no!" Sprag cried, shaking Ven'kra. "Wake up. Wake up!"

Melanie almost felt pity for the clone. 

Sprag looked up, murder in her eyes. 

"You!" She snarled. 

Two shots rang out.

Sprag's skull collapsed around the giant hole in her head, and then her jet pack exploded, flinging her face first into her sister's corpse.

Cressa Tal blew the smoke off her Vaykor Marelok and unholstered her giant tower shield.

"Nicely done." She said. "That's one pair of twins down. Shall we go get he others?"

Melanie's grin was feral.

"That sounds lovely." She said. 

The two women turned and led their combined forces as they pushed towards the main entrance of the Kuva Fortress.

Edited by Rakawan

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed grabs his Paris and shoots a low-charged shot at Violence, he then rolls of the Zip-line* "Hay, Our fight is not with you, Leave!" 

Violence speaks up the shot, snapping the arrow off with his claw.

"You dream and you dream while you rot the world." He said. "We will see an end to that."

Sam rolls around a tidal wave and snaps off another shot with her bow. Torment dodges it and opens fire with her pistols.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Violence speaks up the shot, snapping the arrow off with his claw.

"You dream and you dream while you rot the world." He said. "We will see an end to that."

Sam rolls around a tidal wave and snaps off another shot with her bow. Torment dodges it and opens fire with her pistols.

*Zaeed rolls backwards then builds up a charged shot, then fires, he then casts smokescreen, then Fetal Telport to get up close, to do a take-down* "I had nothing to do with that!, I am not one them!"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed rolls backwards then builds up a charged shot, then fires, he then casts smokescreen, then Fetal Telport to get up close, to do a take-down* "I had nothing to do with that!, I am not one them!"

The teleport brings you close, but Violence backflips away from your following strike, also narrowly avoiding the arrow.

"You are here now." He says. "To bring about the end of an era. To ruin this empire as you ruined he old one."

Just now, Rakawan said:

The teleport brings you close, but Violence backflips away from your following strike, also narrowly avoiding the arrow.

"You are here now." He says. "To bring about the end of an era. To ruin this empire as you ruined he old one."

(( Note: Zaeed does not kown, they are Orokin, the Queens))

*Zaeed rolls out the way, but then lowers his bow* "What?, What are talking about, they are Grinner, are you..telling me?"

(( Note: Zaeed does not kown, they are Orokin, the Queens))

*Zaeed rolls out the way, but then lowers his bow* "What?, What are talking about, they are Grinner, are you..telling me?"

"You think the Kweens are the same as these beasts?" Violence asks. "They are Orokin. Golden Lords. Why else would your beloved Teshin bow to their whims?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"You think the Kweens are the same as these beasts?" Violence asks. "They are Orokin. Golden Lords. Why else would your beloved Teshin bow to their whims?"

*Zaeed foolishly lowers his bow more* "What!?, I was not told, they where Orokin!, And Teshin is not, He's just a old man, lost in his ways, The only way, Teshin..will bow, is...."

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed foolishly lowers his bow more* "What!?, I was not told, they where Orokin!, And Teshin is not, He's just a old man, lost in his ways, The only way, Teshin..will bow, is...."

Violence leaps at you, only to roll to the side as Sam releases fan of arrows.

"Dax." Violence. "He was Dax, unable to raise steel to them. Unable to betray his Lords. Unlike your filth."

Just now, Rakawan said:

Violence leaps at you, only to roll to the side as Sam releases fan of arrows.

"Dax." Violence. "He was Dax, unable to raise steel to them. Unable to betray his Lords. Unlike your filth."

"He is Dax," Damien said as he came through the door behind Zaeed, his sword drawn.

The old man was not wearing a Warframe, but that didn't seem to matter to him.

"But do not think for one second that he enjoyed doing the Kween's bidding."

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"He is Dax," Damien said as he came through the door behind Zaeed, his sword drawn.

The old man was not wearing a Warframe, but that didn't seem to matter to him.

"But do not think for one second that he enjoyed doing the Kween's bidding."

Violence leapt at the old man.

"Die Tenno." He screamed.

3 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Damien blasted Violence with Smite before he got halfway and assumed a classical fencing pose.

((a la Sir Christopher Lee's Dooku's ready stance))

Violence recovers and charges forward, his claw and rapier extended

Just now, Rakawan said:

Violence recovers and charges forward, his claw and rapier extended

Damien pushed the rapier aside easily and ducked under the claw.  He continued the crouching motion into a roundhouse kick aimed at the Acolyte's chin.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Then prove it." Violence snarls. "Take up arms for the empire, like you did in olden times."

*Zaeed frowns, he turns to face Drige, grabbing out his Dark Dagger, then channels his frame* "I tought you where just bluffing, When you told me there where Orokin!, Damm it Drige, why are we hunting Orokin, is that all you care about?, the Deaths of ALL OF THEM?"