The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Damien sidled in behind them.

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Commit))

*Zaeed opens his hand, letting his dagger return to his hands, he puts it back onto his holster* "Lets..do this, once and for all.."

Ryoko charges into the chamber, heading towards the last of the six Guardians. Felicity takes the one opposite him.

A wave of energy kncoksnthe weapons from the hands of the Kuva Guardians, removing their shields.

Dixon takes the one in the middle right of the room. 

Sam takes the one on the middle left.

Jesters giggle and rush at you all.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

((Gallium actually melts at 85.4 degrees Fahrenheit))

Max kept the heat on, busying himself with his reading as he let the box prime absorb the gallium, and of course, not even thinking about touching the metal.  

((Ahh. My bad.))

A knock sounds on the door.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko charges into the chamber, heading towards the last of the six Guardians. Felicity takes the one opposite him.

A wave of energy kncoksnthe weapons from the hands of the Kuva Guardians, removing their shields.

Dixon takes the one in the middle right of the room. 

Sam takes the one on the middle left.

Jesters giggle and rush at you all.

*Zaeed rushes to the Jesters, he slide-attacks them, to try let them group to, to attack him* "I got the little, cute tubby bear things..."  

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed rushes to the Jesters, he slide-attacks them, to try let them group to, to attack him* "I got the little, cute tubby bear things..."  

A Kuva Guardian leaps at you, scatting the small pests.

The Kween is frantically pressing buttons. She does not step even when a blast from Ryoko cracks her shield. The platform begins to rise.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

A Kuva Guardian leaps at you, scatting the small pests.

The Kween is frantically pressing buttons. She does not step even when a blast from Ryoko cracks her shield. The platform begins to rise.

*Zaeed rolls out of the leap, and looks over to the Platform, Zaeed quickly rolls foreword, then springs to his feet, Running towards the Platform* "Oh no you don't, you damm snake!" *Zaeed then attempts to leap up, to grab the shield, or the platform*

*Zaeed rolls out of the leap, and looks over to the Platform, Zaeed quickly rolls foreword, then springs to his feet, Running towards the Platform* "Oh no you don't, you damm snake!" *Zaeed then attempts to leap up, to grab the shield, or the platform*

Damien also lunged for the platform.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Damien also lunged for the platform.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

Zaeed makes it, but Damien falls short, without the boost of agility Warframe provides.

Kuva Jesters leap up after you. A Guardian jumps and grabs your leg. 

1 minute ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol draws his combat knife and cuts the harness.

You slide to the ground. The fire between you and the other draws closer, but seems like you could dart through.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Decent.  I got what I wanted."  His hands stopped moving, and he seemed to consider something, then shrugged it off and continued reading.  "It wasn't too noisy, was it?"

"Not at all." She says. "I was wondering, did anyone tell you how this colony started?"

Zaeed makes it, but Damien falls short, without the boost of agility Warframe provides.

*Zaeed grips onto the platform, looking down to the Guard, then slams his foot onto his face, hopeing to boot it off, he lets his bow and Spia Prime, fall off his back, to case more wight onto him and hit his face* "Get..your fatness of my leg.."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Damien cut the Jesters out of the air and let the Guardian pull him back down, using his momentum to power a downward strike with his blade.

*Zaeed grips onto the platform, looking down to the Guard, then slams his foot onto his face, hopeing to boot it off, he lets his bow and Spia Prime, fall off his back, to case more wight onto him and hit his face* "Get..your fatness of my leg.."

The weapons clatter off its armor to no effect. The Kween, just out of reach, reaches up for the ledge of the roof.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"No.  I think one started to, or he could've tried to tell me his life story.  I didn't really care either way."  He stops reading, bridging his hands in front of him.

"So you wish to study this colony without understanding where it originated from?" Kira asks. "That sounds... unproductive."

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Damien cut the Jesters out of the air and let the Guardian pull him back down, using his momentum to power a downward strike with his blade.

The guardian grabbing at you takes a face full of blade and chokes on its own blood.

Ryoko slices open the gut and head of the one he is fighting, and looks around for more.

The weapons clatter off its armor to no effect. The Kween, just out of reach, reaches up for the ledge of the roof.

*Zaeed struggles more, kicking more, his anger levels rise, he grabs his blade and throws it down onto his face as well* "I WILL NOT LET YOU ESCAPE!" *In anger, he trys to use his tenno powers*

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed struggles more, kicking more, his anger levels rise, he grabs his blade and throws it down onto his face as well* "I WILL NOT LET YOU ESCAPE!" *In anger, he trys to use his tenno powers*

The guardian grabs your other leg and drags you off the platform as it seals the gap.

3 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice returns the gesture to the child, although not as tight.

She doubted Rip would still like games after this...

The Seraph went to work, hands moving swiftly above Rip's body.  "Good work getting the medkit out and re-setting his arm.  That saved me a lot of time and more than likely cut his recovery time in half.  He'll need a splint for his arm until Katherine can get to him, but he should be fine with rest and some burn treatment."

She unfolded a stretcher from her back, and set it down in midair, where it floated as she picked up Rip and set him down on it gently.  "He's stable.  You can follow me to the hospital if you like," she said kindly, noticing Marie's white-knuckle grip on Alice.