The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

5 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"The target is down. I reapeat, the target is down" Teloch informed Ryoko over the comms with a slight disappointment in his voice. He knew that valkyr pilots are often hasty with decisions, but this one's rash attitude has just cost them the invaluable source of information.

"Good." He says. "Felicity is dealing with the other one."

4 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

"Identify yourself." Those last words worried Doren. He was unsure how many friendly casualties Sigma had suffered before joining the fight.

"General Luc, of Steel Meridian." The giant says, his helmet opening. "Cressa Tal sent me to check on you."

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The child shrugs. 

"Nothing a warm mug of cocoa won't fix." He said. 

There is something off in his voice, in all their voices. Something that is a mix of joy and horror.

*Zaeed shrugs and nods* "Sounds good to me, where too then?" *He perks a brow, looking to into his voice a bit* "I understand whats happing, are you all alright?"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Good." He says. "Felicity is dealing with the other one."

"Might be reasonable to disembowel the other one on data. If not, then I suggest we search the place for viral findings before wiping it from existence" He commented in his typical straightforward fashion

Edited by Teloch
The previous version of the reply made him look like a maradeur >__>

13 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"The target is down. I repeat, the target is down" Teloch informed Ryoko over the comms with a slight disappointment in his voice. He knew that valkyr pilots are often hasty with decisions, but this one's rash attitude has just cost them the invaluable source of information.

((My bad for not updating my profile to match her wardrobe change, but it's not unlikely that he'd know her past Warframe choice, given her previous job as scribe for the Tenno High Council.))

Lydia picked up the Kween's head as she slung her shotgun back over her shoulder, then cast Metamorphosis, returning to Day form.  Un-digitizing the Elder Kween's head, she charged down the hall, holding both the severed heads above her head.

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Go home." Felicity said. "Get married, raise some kids."

It was the last thing the Kween expected.

"No dreams of an empire, no list for power?" She inquires. "No plans to bring the world to heel? And you claim to be Orokin."

"Look where that led our fathers." Felicity said. "Look where that got them."

The Kween readied herself to sprig at the first sign of a lapse on her opponent's guard.

"I supposed you are here to extract information." She said. "Ferret out my secrets."

"No." Felicity says. "He is."

A grate clattered to the floor behind her. 

She did not have time to, nor did she need to, look know that voice.

The last thin she heard before pain filled her existence was Darrin's calm voice.

"I did warn you." He said, with the tone of an elder lecturing a child.

The Kween screamed as her body was dissolved into data, each particle converted to information, then reformatted as an Oro shade would be. 

Unlike said shades she had the misfortune of being alive at the time of said transformation.

Edited by Rakawan

22 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Might be reasonable to disembowel the other one on data. If not, then I suggest we search the place for viral findings before wiping it from existence" He commented in his typical straightforward fashion

"All is going according to plan, Warlord." Darrin says. "We will rejoin you shortly."

You hear Ryoko chuckle.

"A pity there were not more of these Guardians." He said. "I could have used a challenging fight before retiring."

Edited by Rakawan

13 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((My bad for not updating my profile to match her wardrobe change, but it's not unlikely that he'd know her past Warframe choice, given her previous job as scribe for the Tenno High Council.))

Lydia picked up the Kween's head as she slung her shotgun back over her shoulder, then cast Metamorphosis, returning to Day form.  Un-digitizing the Elder Kween's head, she charged down the hall, holding both the severed heads above her head.

Most Grineer charge at you, seeking vengeance for their Kweens.

The UHC, WTC, and Meridian troops cut them down with ease.

Other simply stand there, shocked. A small few lay down their weapons, raising their hands in surrender.

24 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed shrugs and nods* "Sounds good to me, where too then?" *He perks a brow, looking to into his voice a bit* "I understand whats happing, are you all alright?"

"We are fine." He says. "Everyone is fine."

You can feel madness clutch your mind as well.

Just now, OrlockCedar said:

"Could've been a lot worse if the Graxx hadn't shown up. What's the situation on other spots of the fortress?"

"There are Grineer holed up in the hangars." He says. "And a few have sized one of the command centers. The majority are fighting to be death with the main force.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed rubs the side of his head* "Right,..I'll take your word for it.." *Zaeed trys to relax, to cover-come the Madness*

Trying is like trying to grab an eel. It slithers through your fingers, twisting and burrowing around.

There is someone hunched over in the corner. 

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

He sits, listening, doing his best not to look too impatient.  "Then what drew you here? other than the toxic atmosphere and plenty grineer."

"The Arbiter found a group of freedom fighters." She says. "And offered then a home aboard our dojo. It was safe, but not the most comfortable place to live."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Trying is like trying to grab an eel. It slithers through your fingers, twisting and burrowing around.

There is someone hunched over in the corner. 

*Zaeed grips his  head, with both his palms, he truns to face the conor* "Who..urgh, Whos there?" 

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

He blinks, his left eye not closing all the way.   "I think the raid was a victory.  But please, continue."

"He found reference to a "Haven" project. Something intended as a safe house during the collapse." She says. "He was obsessed with finding it, with giving those poor souls a world to live on."