The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

Samantha's transport reaches homeworld and she waits for it to land.

There are several ships in orbit. They appear to compose the fleets of several militaries. Three catch your eye, massive Orokin Dreadnoughts, that dwarf the other ships.

"Phenix orbital defense." A voice says. "How can I help you?"

17 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods* "Yeah, I can agree with that, well, thank you Amaryn, I'll contact you agien, if I need help, oh and that reminds me, I sent a batch of Seeds over, that I found, while I was on a mission, hope they are some use for you" 

"I'm sure they will be.  Be safe, Tenno."

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"I want to be like then, but a nicer them. Someone people look up to." She says. "I don't want to end up like Dirge, bitter and full of hate."

"Dirge was full of anger before he became a Wraith.  Look at Enrique.  I don't think anyone hates him; they just stay out of his way.  Your reputation is what you make of it.  Hell, look at me.  I smashed a spaceship into an asteroid because I got angry, and now I've got a fan club."  He shook his head in bewilderment.  "I don't know.  If you think you can be a Wraith that people would look up to, then go for it.  If you don't, then don't.  There are plenty of ways to set a good example, and none of them are things I'm much good at.  I can find someone who is good at them, though.  If you want."

3 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Dirge was full of anger before he became a Wraith.  Look at Enrique.  I don't think anyone hates him; they just stay out of his way.  Your reputation is what you make of it.  Hell, look at me.  I smashed a spaceship into an asteroid because I got angry, and now I've got a fan club."  He shook his head in bewilderment.  "I don't know.  If you think you can be a Wraith that people would look up to, then go for it.  If you don't, then don't.  There are plenty of ways to set a good example, and none of them are things I'm much good at.  I can find someone who is good at them, though.  If you want."

"I think that would be preferable." She says. 

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"No I met him off world and wanted to see again."

Whispers come over the comms.

"Ares? Yore kidding."

"No really."

"What do I tell her?"

"I don't know. Maybe check the monastery. I heard he was teaching there."

The voice comes back.

"Sorry he doesn't get many guests... any guests." She says. "He might be at the monastery, but I can't say for sure."

Just now, Rakawan said:

Whispers come over the comms.

"Ares? Yore kidding."

"No really."

"What do I tell her?"

"I don't know. Maybe check the monastery. I heard he was teaching there."

The voice comes back.

"Sorry he doesn't get many guests... any guests." She says. "He might be at the monastery, but I can't say for sure."

"That's okay I'll check there if you could just tell where that is?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I think that would be preferable." She says. 

Richard scratched his head absentmindedly.  "Yeah, I'm not so good at being the role model.  What I am good at is giving impartial advice, so I'll leave you with this little nugget:  if he makes you happy, don't take that for granted.  I almost did, and it nearly cost me everything."  He put his hand on her shoulder and gave her a gentle squeeze.  "Take care of yourself, okay?"

4 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard scratched his head absentmindedly.  "Yeah, I'm not so good at being the role model.  What I am good at is giving impartial advice, so I'll leave you with this little nugget:  if he makes you happy, don't take that for granted.  I almost did, and it nearly cost me everything."  He put his hand on her shoulder and gave her a gentle squeeze.  "Take care of yourself, okay?"

"I will." She says. "If you can find that person you mentioned before I would like to meet them. I don't think I want to be a Wraith."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I will." She says. "If you can find that person you mentioned before I would like to meet them. I don't think I want to be a Wraith."

Richard smiled.  "I'll have her stop by tomorrow."  Standing up, he picked up the chair, which collapsed back into the bracelet and reattached itself to his arm.

With a friendly wave, he left the room.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Thank you." She has the pilot land. She disembarks and walks up to the door.

As you step onto the landing pad you see an ash standing at the edge of the platform.

"Be at the landing pad at 10." Ares says. "You'll meet someone interesting. For the love of Oxium could Darrin be more cryptic?"

"Someone interesting." He says. "They better have a contract for Bloody Frohd Bec's head or something similar."

He does not seem to notice you.

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you step onto the landing pad you see an ash standing at the edge of the platform.

"Be at the landing pad at 10." Ares says. "You'll meet someone interesting. For the love of Oxium could Darrin be more cryptic?"

"Someone interesting." He says. "They better have a contract for Bloody Frohd Bec's head or something similar."

He does not seem to notice you.

She walks up on him and says "BOO!" She giggles milliseconds after completely unable to contain herself

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

She walks up on him and says "BOO!" She giggles milliseconds after completely unable to contain herself

He turns,gripping his Nikana.

"Kitsune!" He says. "I can explain!"

His helmet collapses to reveal a very embarrased face. He seems shocked to see you.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

He turns,gripping his Nikana.

"Kitsune!" He says. "I can explain!"

His helmet collapses to reveal a very embarrased face. He seems shocked to see you.

"Explain what?" She walks around her "I like that frame which is it? My favorite is limbo but I forgot to bring it." while she walks around you a sentient-looking pistol comes into view.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Explain what?" She walks around her "I like that frame which is it? My favorite is limbo but I forgot to bring it." while she walks around you a sentient-looking pistol comes into view.

"My occupation." He says, sounding somewhat flustered. "No doubt you've figured it out by now?"

He is wearing an Ash Prime. 

Edited by Rakawan

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Oh, it's an Ash duh. So Ash is stealth and you're at a monastery so... Assasin or bounty hunter?"

"Assassin." He says. "Would be bounty hunter but dead often pays the same for less effort."

He eyes the pistol.

"Nice arms." He says. "You make it yourself?"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Assassin." He says. "Would be bounty hunter but dead often pays the same for less effort."

He eyes the pistol.

"Nice arms." He says. "You make it yourself?"

"More or less." She pulls it. It looks like an angstrum prime but read and white instead of gold and black. "It shoots an energy grenade that follows this." She points to a small laser on the barrel.