The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Oh you already did that but I need to find a job first then i'll move. I hope this "Arbiter" helps with that."

"Awww. Well he is retiring to work on renovation and reclaiming an Orokin tower in the moon." He says. "So there should be no shortage of jobs."

He yawns then covers his mouth.

"Sorry." He says. "Long day training the recruits. You probably don't want to hear about it...."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Awww. Well he is retiring to work on renovation and reclaiming an Orokin tower in the moon." He says. "So there should be no shortage of jobs."

He yawns then covers his mouth.

"Sorry." He says. "Long day training the recruits. You probably don't want to hear about it...."

"No go on. Oh and i also may be able to work here."

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "I've not asked her yet, shes fast-asleep, I don't wanna wake her" *He says still being slient* 

"You should wake her." Felicity says. "If you love someone out at least run your decisions by them to get their opinion."

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"No go on. Oh and i also may be able to work here."

"Well we set up a simulated assassination run. The Sergeant, nothing fancy." He says. "Well the Rhino, Seth, hangs back to coordinate. The Nova barges in, guns blazing. The ash doesn't say a word, just begins stabbing Corpus. And the Zephyr tries to fly out into space. How am I supposed to teach them anything?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"You should wake her." Felicity says. "If you love someone out at least run your decisions by them to get their opinion."

*Zaeed nods* "That's a good point, give me a sec" *He puts her on hold, with classic Orokin music, then walks over to Sam, he gently strokes her forehead* "Dear?" 

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Well we set up a simulated assassination run. The Sergeant, nothing fancy." He says. "Well the Rhino, Seth, hangs back to coordinate. The Nova barges in, guns blazing. The ash doesn't say a word, just begins stabbing Corpus. And the Zephyr tries to fly out into space. How am I supposed to teach them anything?"

"Talk-Listen-Act. Its how i was taught. May i give a try a teaching them?"

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The woman looks around for Laura, then shrugs and sets the dog down. She begins pulling dresses from the rack, and pressing them against you.

"My nana taught me to sew when I just a wee little thing." She says. "I grew up in a fringe colony. No Corpus, no Grineer, just humans wrestling a living from the dirt. I never had a green thumb. But I did have a silver thimble."

She sets aside three dresses and returns the rest.

"Every fall there was dance. A harvest festival." She says. "The other girls came from miles around for my nana's dresses. Everyone wanted to catch the eye of their beau."

Oooh, she loved such stories. Even though Bloom will never admit it, but she is a sucker about rural fleur and life in a countryside. Perhaps she idealized it, but compared to her urban life full of haste, false, and arrogance, it seemed pristine - pure and honest. 

She tried on one of the dresses half-dreamily. Even though her "Mediterranean" tan made a nice contrast with the soft peach color of the long mermaid gown, she looked like an  athletic puma put in a wedding dress. She didn't want people to confuse her for a bride, so she prepared to try on the another one.

"And what was then? Do you have any apprentices? How did you end up here?" 

Edited by Teloch

Just now, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Talk-Listen-Act. Its how i was taught. May i give a try a teaching them?"

He looks at you.

"You could try." He says twirling you. "But I should mention the ash did try to stab his first teacher during a history lesson. So you might want to be a bit careful."

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Oooh, she loved such stories. Even though Bloom will never admit it, but she is a sucker about rural fleur and life in a countryside. Perhaps she idealized it, but compared to her urban life full of haste, false, and arrogance, it seemed pristine - pure and honest. 

She tried on one of the dresses half-dreamily. Even though her "Mediterranean" tan made a nice contrast with the soft peach color of the long mermaid gown, she looked like an  athletic puma put in a wedding dress. She didn't want people to confuse her for a bride, so she prepared to try on the another one.

"And what was then? Do you have any apprentices? How did you end up here?" 

"Patience dearie, patience." she says. "I was getting to that."

She hands you another dress.

"Well I had my own young stallion I wanted to attract." She says. "Of course so did Millie Two shoes. We Calle duet that because most folk could only afford one pair of shoes. But she had two. Well she bought the fanciest dress we had. I wanted to 'adjust it' but my Nana told me to let it go. Said if I had to sabatoge someone else to get what I wanted, then it was beyond my grasp."

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He looks at you.

"You could try." He says twirling you. "But I should mention the ash did try to stab his first teacher during a history lesson. So you might want to be a bit careful."

You see a glint of fire in her eyes "oh I'll be fine." She gives a maniacal giggle "So take me to my victims or students rather." She giggles

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods* "That's a good point, give me a sec" *He puts her on hold, with classic Orokin music, then walks over to Sam, he gently strokes her forehead* "Dear?" 

Sam bolts upright, slapping he hand away. Her eyes are wide with panic. 

"Don't do that!" She snaps. "That's how he... what do you want?"

You see a glint of fire in her eyes "oh I'll be fine." She gives a maniacal giggle "So take me to my victims or students rather." She giggles

"The students are sleeping." He says. "It is eleven o clock third shift. Most people are sleeping by now, woman."

He yawns again.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Sam bolts upright, slapping he hand away. Her eyes are wide with panic. 

"Don't do that!" She snaps. "That's how he... what do you want?"

*Zaeed pulls back, the sudden jolt, scared him too* "He...who are you talking about?, I..*sigh* "I..wanted to let you kown, that I'm heading over to Lua, to do a few tasks there, rather then stay here and do Warith, stuff, Fal, tought I shuold ask your feelings on that..."

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed pulls back, the sudden jolt, scared him too* "He...who are you talking about?, I..*sigh* "I..wanted to let you kown, that I'm heading over to Lua, to do a few tasks there, rather then stay here and do Warith, stuff, Fal, tought I shuold ask your feelings on that..."

"The overseer." She says. "That's how he used to touch... Lua? Why Lua?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The overseer." She says. "That's how he used to touch... Lua? Why Lua?"

*Zaeed's eyes immediately glow, his eyes show clear anger* "..I....I didn't kown, I..." *He rubs his head* "I..yes, Lua, there is something I want to do, for Royko and Fel, and well, I;ll feel right at home there too, do you want to come?" 

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed's eyes immediately glow, his eyes show clear anger* "..I....I didn't kown, I..." *He rubs his head* "I..yes, Lua, there is something I want to do, for Royko and Fel, and well, I;ll feel right at home there too, do you want to come?" 

"No." she says. "I think.. I think some space would be good. I like you, but I don't want to spend every waking moment with you. I want to do my own thing sometimes. I want you to be a part of my life, but not all of it. I think.. I think I'll join the exposition forces scouting the other continent. We could talk in the evenings, and it would give me a chance to see the world."

"No ghosts! Can i just sleep out here?" She points at the balcony "It's nice and away from the ghosts."

"You could." He says. "Except for the fact that they shut off the atmospheric controls around midnight. So it gets very cold."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"No." she says. "I think.. I think some space would be good. I like you, but I don't want to spend every waking moment with you. I want to do my own thing sometimes. I want you to be a part of my life, but not all of it. I think.. I think I'll join the exposition forces scouting the other continent. We could talk in the evenings, and it would give me a chance to see the world."

*Zaeed expression turns sad, but serious* "I...of course, Sam, I'll..speek to later, I..have a good..rest, your right, but...have fun at the continent" *He picks up the phone, hanging up on Fel, seems he forgot to to press mute on the phone, he uses treafnrnace to return to his frame, blinking out of the room*