The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Something behind her helmet clocked. She boldly approached the douchebag

"Nol listen here, you - worthless result of corpus inbreeding. The only reason why you are still breathing is because I didn't want to explain "why did I blown a space port with rockets only to take a life of an arrogant prick".
Second: your arrival was documented and we will have your credentials. Should you cross your path in the Origins with any of our fleets, they will make sure to "simply move you"... to the afterlife.
Thirdly..."

She approached even closer

"Hereby, in the presence of your hired guns, I officially call you a honorless windbag who has neither honor nor guts to support his overarching ego with actual deed. I dare you to prove your imaginary "superiorty" Or I deem you a cowardly dirt"

"Prove myself?" He asks, amused. "To you?"

He chuckles.

"Rorik deal with this pest." He says. 

He turns and struts off. Rorik reaches out to grab your shoulders.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Prove myself?" He asks, amused. "To you?"

He chuckles.

"Rorik deal with this pest." He says. 

He turns and struts off. Rorik reaches out to grab your shoulders.

She hits the stretched arm of the rhino with half-turn kick, swiftly rolls back and evaporates the surrounding void energy via madurai flash. Her voice is ice as she unholsters regulators.

"Attack on me would be an attack on the entire White Tiger Cove. You have been officially warned"

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

She hits the stretched arm of the rhino with half-turn kick, swiftly rolls back and evaporates the surrounding void energy via madurai flash. Her voice is ice as she unholsters regulators.

"Attack on me would be an attack on the entire White Tiger Cove. You have been officially warned"

Two Orvius discs spin out from the entrance to the hangar suspending you both.

"Enough!" Holly snaps. "If you have a matter of honor you may settle it with the Adjuticants."

She turns to you and snaps her fingers. The disk drops you.

"Ambassador." She says. "Melanie wanted me to see if you where ready for the preparations."

She turns to the Rhino.

"And you!" She snaps. "You are a guest here. I don't know who you work for but I expect you to warn them that such behavior will not be tolerated."

Two Orvius discs spin out from the entrance to the hangar suspending you both.

"Enough!" Holly snaps. "If you have a matter of honor you may settle it with the Adjuticants."

She turns to you and snaps her fingers. The disk drops you.

"Ambassador." She says. "Melanie wanted me to see if you where ready for the preparations."

She turns to the Rhino.

"And you!" She snaps. "You are a guest here. I don't know who you work for but I expect you to warn them that such behavior will not be tolerated."

"This prick has no honor, so he has nothing to prove" She answered coldly "piling the responsibility for own misdoings on his guards"

She calmed down slightly

"Which one of the preparations?"

35 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"She agreed to work here on weekends." Seven says. "At least until I find a new cook."

He slides you a giant mug of tea.

"So you must be Teloch." He says. "Ulf was in here a few nights back. Now that man can drink. Drank two of my patrons under the table, one after the other."

That was... a bad move. A really bad move.

"Ulf outdrank people... on a duty? Did I hear that right?"

41 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Is she attending two jobs?" Teloch asked Alan, recalling the cheery girl.

A well dress Tenno in ornate robes and a Rhino with a Galatine walk into the bar.

"Why are we in such a droll place?" The Tenno asks. "And where is Rorik. One WTC wench should not be that big of a problem for him."

"I am thirsty." The Rhino says. "You are welcome to continue on ahead sir. But I am getting a drink."

"Fine." The Tenno snaps. "But do not expect to be paid for today. In fact I doubt I will do business with your clan again."

He looks at Seven.

"Ecxuse me peasant." He says. "Do you have somewhere with premium seating. Somewhere away from the common rabble."

Alan tightens his fist.

"I have a puddle of mud outside." Seven says. "Which is where you will be sitting if you call me peasant again."

The Tenno scoffs.

"Do you know who I am?"

Seven slides an empty bottle to each of you.

"Aye." He says. "You're the like that started a bar fight with these fine, upstanding, citizens. Broke three bottles if I recall correctly."

He winks at Alan.

"Well Bullseye." Alan says, grabbing a bottle . "Just like the Fringe."

12 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"This prick has no honor, so he has nothing to prove" She answered coldly "piling the responsibility for own misdoings on his guards"

She calmed down slightly

"Which one of the preparations?"

Holly leads you a good distance away.

"None actually." She says when you are out of earshot. "But I heard about this fool arriving and figured I should rush to the docks and make sure there didn't have to be a murder investigation in the day of the Arbiter's wedding."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A well dress Tenno in ornate robes and a Rhino with a Galatine walk into the bar.

"Why are we in such a droll place?" The Tenno asks. "And where is Rorik. One WTC wench should not be that big of a problem for him."

"I am thirsty." The Rhino says. "You are welcome to continue on ahead sir. But I am getting a drink."

"Fine." The Tenno snaps. "But do not expect to be paid for today. In fact I doubt I will do business with your clan again."

He looks at Seven.

"Ecxuse me peasant." He says. "Do you have somewhere with premium seating. Somewhere away from the common rabble."

Alan tightens his fist.

"I have a puddle of mud outside." Seven says. "Which is where you will be sitting if you call me peasant again."

The Tenno scoffs.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Aye." He says. "You're the like that started a bar fight with these fine, upstanding, citizens. Broke three bottles if I recall correctly."

He winks at Alan.

At the mentioning of the WTC wench, Alan and Tak could feel the exterior force making their heads cool, lungs burning with fire, and palms fill with molten lead. Seems like someone was triggered - someone who has proficiency in the ways of force.

The word "Fringe" added more heat to the room temperature

Once the bottle slid close to Siger, he forcefully smashed it against the floor, stood up, and thumped his knuckles against each other, informing about the upcoming knuckle-sandwiches fiesta"

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He looks at Seven.

Alan tightens his fist.

The Tenno scoffs.

"Do you know who I am?"

He winks at Alan.

"Not unless I'm here, it isn't," said Damien as he sidled in the front door and tossed his Dragon Nikana absentmindedly toward the box of weapons.  The lid of the box opened on its own as the sword floated lazily toward it, and closed as the sword fell in.

"As I recall correctly, it was me who gave you a launchpad across the room when the situation degraded."  He raised his cupped hand, palm upward, indicating that he would give him another Void-fueled flying boost if needed.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Simon sighed.

"If you are here to kill or arrest him please turn around and leave. It won't end well for you."

*She giggles* "Oh, my, such negativity, i'm not here for that, my dear, I'm wanting to see him again, my old friend, from the times of the Sliver Grove, if rather see him in safety, rather then the letter, why, has he done something, to deruve, such?, I highly doute it" 

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Holly leads you a good distance away.

"None actually." She says when you are out of earshot. "But I heard about this fool arriving and figured I should rush to the docks and make sure there didn't have to be a murder investigation in the day of the Arbiter's wedding."

Therese exhaled in relief. "Thank you officer" she said and smiled, "diplomats must not cause troubles to their receiving states"

Her smile slowly turned from relieved to сontemplative. She locked on Holly's face as if noticing something.

11 minutes ago, Teloch said:

At the mentioning of the WTC wench, Alan and Tak could feel the exterior force making their heads cool, lungs burning with fire, and palms fill with molten lead. Seems like someone was triggered - someone who has proficiency in the ways of force.

The word "Fringe" added more heat to the room temperature

Once the bottle slid close to Siger, he forcefully smashed it against the floor, stood up, and thumped his knuckles against each other, informing about the upcoming knuckle-sandwiches fiesta"

Alan stood and started thumping the bottle against his palm like a thug would with a baseball bat in older times.

Tak simply stood, wiped his mouth, and folded his napkin nearly.

"Terol." The Tenno said.

The Rhino looked at the three and back at his "boss."

"At this point I would like to tender my resignation." He says. "And perhaps work on my resume."

He sat at the bar and slid his weapons into a box.

The Tenno sighed and drew an Angstrum.

"Fine." He said. "The easy way."

A Hek roared and the floor before the Tenno dissolved into splinters.

"No no no." Seven said. "This is a bar room brawl. There are rules. Now drop it."

The Tenno hesitated. 

"Trust me lad you'll need both your hands for this." Seven said. "Now drop it!"

The Tenno set it down, held up his hands, and then bolted from the bar, speaking frantically into his wrist comms.

Outside the bar several Atlas clad Tenno cracked their knuckles as their boss called for help.

Edited by Rakawan

5 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Therese exhaled in relief. "Thank you officer" she said and smiled, "diplomats must not cause troubles to their receiving states"

Her smile slowly turned from relieved to сontemplative. She locked on Holly's face as if noticing something.

A group of Atlas clad Tenno barrel from the ship, running towards the bar.

"He what?" Holly demanded, looking at her comms. "All right".

She looks back at you, ignoring the look you give her.

"That fool just started a brawl outside councilor Seven's bar." She says. "Which makes them disturbers of the peace. I have been asked to impound their vehicle and round up any stragglers and I could use a deputy."

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She giggles* "Oh, my, such negativity, i'm not here for that, my dear, I'm wanting to see him again, my old friend, from the times of the Sliver Grove, if rather see him in safety, rather then the letter, why, has he done something, to deruve, such?, I highly doute it" 

"He's been rather sought after by some unsavory characters." Simon says. "Most people looking for him don't end up helping so much as causing a ruckus."

"He's been rather sought after by some unsavory characters." Simon says. "Most people looking for him don't end up helping so much as causing a ruckus."

*She sighs* "Well, I can assure you Tenno, I am not here, to cause a ruckus, I can assure you, but I have other iterations first, I wish to see if this world, can need my help"

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A group of Atlas clad Tenno barrel from the ship, running towards the bar.

"He what?" Holly demanded, looking at her comms. "All right".

She looks back at you, ignoring the look you give her.

"That fool just started a brawl outside councilor Seven's bar." She says. "Which makes them disturbers of the peace. I have been asked to impound their vehicle and round up any stragglers and I could use a deputy."

"Need help?" Therese asked simply

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Alan stood and started thumping the bottle against his palm like a thug would with a baseball bat in older times.

Tak simply stood, wiped his mouth, and folded his napkin nearly.

"Terol." The Tenno said.

The Rhino looked at the three and back at his "boss."

"At this point I would like to tender my resignation." He says. "And perhaps work on my resume."

He sat at the bar and slid his weapons into a box.

The Tenno sighed and drew an Angstrum.

"Fine." He said. "The easy way."

A Hek roared and the floor before the Tenno dissolved into splinters.

"No no no." Seven said. "This is a bar room brawl. There are rules. Now drop it."

The Tenno hesitated. 

"Trust me lad you'll need both your hands for this." Seven said. "Now drop it!"

The Tenno set it down, held up his hands, and then bolted from the bar, speaking frantically into his wrist comms.

Outside the bar several Atlas clad Tenno cracked their knuckles as their boss called for help.

Damien turned to face the nearest Atlas.  "Hello there.  It would seem your employer doesn't know what they're doing here or who they've angered.  I would suggest that you let this go, but I think we both know that isn't going to happen.  So by all means, try to hit me."

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

Damien turned to face the nearest Atlas.  "Hello there.  It would seem your employer doesn't know what they're doing here or who they've angered.  I would suggest that you let this go, but I think we both know that isn't going to happen.  So by all means, try to hit me."

The Atlas nods and two of his buddies grab your arms. He rears back.

Edited by Rakawan