The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

16 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow* "They are going under!" *She shoots at the old fuffle, firing as much as she can* "Someone get a flamethrower!" 

The old fluffle, we shall call him Fluffle Prime, jumps back behind his brethren, using them as shields. 

"We have no flame throwers." A child says. "But we do have a mine opsrey."

15 hours ago, Unus said:

"Soooooo. . . what now?"

The Operator holds the mug towards the bars of the cage.

"Any chance I'll get to see plant life and atmosphere again?

The bars retract.

"If course." The Adjuticant says. "My apologies sir."

He taps comms. 

"Command is recommending that the skulker be turned over back into your custody and removed from the planet." He says. "I believe your ship is still docked here."

22 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Ares emerges from his room, his lower chest is wrapped in cloth, warrior style, and he is wearing dark gray pants and sandals. A Nikana is sheathed on his back, in a stylish holster and his hair is tied into a long ponytail with gold ornaments and red string at the bottom. He looks like a warrior from some anime or manga.

"Well aren't you the handsome ninja." She giggles, walks over, and takes his arm. "Shall we."

Max left the building, rather disoriented as to where he was, and that annoyed him.  He was glad he still had his com, and used it.  "Johnathan, any spare limbo frames?"  "No sir.  We will need to acquire a new one."  He frown briefly, and then started walking in a random direction, letting the com ping, so that John could give him adjustments as needed to get back to the ship.

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Max left the building, rather disoriented as to where he was, and that annoyed him.  He was glad he still had his com, and used it.  "Johnathan, any spare limbo frames?"  "No sir.  We will need to acquire a new one."  He frown briefly, and then started walking in a random direction, letting the com ping, so that John could give him adjustments as needed to get back to the ship.

Attempting to contact Jonathon returns only a black screen with a red skull and the drone of static.

Either he is offline or something is blocking you.

You find yourself outside a hospital in one of the districts beside the Citadel in the Capitol.

"The Wraith's thank you for your generous donation." A voice says. "The servant will require some tweaking. The ship will be refitted as a school transportation for the children."

Edited by Rakawan

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Attempting to contact Jonathon returns only a black screen with a red skull and the drone of static.

Either he is offline or something is blocking you.

You find yourself outside a hospital in one of the districts beside the Citadel in the Capitol.

"The Wraith's thank you for your generous donation." A voice says. "The servant will require some tweaking. The ship will be refitted as a school transportation for the children."

Max was annoyed.  Very.  He had decided not to bring along his unique power suit, mainly because he had no intentions of things like this ever happening.  He Looked at the hospital building, then walked around it, bypassing it completely in search of any ship yard.  His glasses were replaced by a more sporting pair that completely covered his eyes, easily masking the obvious blindness of them.

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Max was annoyed.  Very.  He had decided not to bring along his unique power suit, mainly because he had no intentions of things like this ever happening.  He Looked at the hospital building, then walked around it, bypassing it completely in search of any ship yard.  His glasses were replaced by a more sporting pair that completely covered his eyes, easily masking the obvious blindness of them.

A civilian stops you.

"Excuse me, sir." She says. "Are you looking for something?"

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Yes, a shipyard or some other place with a long distance radio. Know any?"  He looked at the civilian, raising one of his eyebrows. 

"Well the only shipyard is next to my lab." Felicity says. "In fact I was heading there now, if you'd like a guide."

Just now, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Yes, I would like a guide."  He smiles, this time a bit mote genuine. 

She nods. 

"Wonderful." She says. "So who are you trying to contact?"

You can hear her working a personal communication device.

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The old fluffle, we shall call him Fluffle Prime, jumps back behind his brethren, using them as shields. 

"We have no flame throwers." A child says. "But we do have a mine opsrey."

*She nods* "Try and lay some mines, if you can, stick them under-ground!" *She casts spellbind onto the Primed fulffy*

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*She nods* "Try and lay some mines, if you can, stick them under-ground!" *She casts spellbind onto the Primed fulffy*

Buried behind a wall of his comrades it is another fluffle that is caught in the ability. 

The osprey drops its mines onto the burrowing fluffles, sending them tumbling out of the ground.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Buried behind a wall of his comrades it is another fluffle that is caught in the ability. 

The osprey drops its mines onto the burrowing fluffles, sending them tumbling out of the ground.

*She opens fire once more, on the floating fullife, she then casts Lantron* "Can't keep this up, I need energy!" 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*She opens fire once more, on the floating fullife, she then casts Lantron* "Can't keep this up, I need energy!" 

The Fluffles turn and gaze at their floating comrade. Fluffle Prime stomps and snarls but none of them listen to him.

The allied fire thins the Pillow considerably.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"A friend.  I'm in need of a package to be delivered."  He looks only vaguely annoyed now, with his main expression being nonchalant. 

"Here." She says, handing you her comms device. 

It requests credentials, however no matter which you give it locks you out.

"That is odd." She says. "Simon must have blocked your accesss."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Here." She says, handing you her comms device. 

It requests credentials, however no matter which you give it locks you out.

"That is odd." She says. "Simon must have blocked your accesss."

"Let me guess, Simon is a wraith."  He sighed, now looking more annoyed.  "Do you think you could send the message through for me?"

Just now, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Let me guess, Simon is a wraith."  He sighed, now looking more annoyed.  "Do you think you could send the message through for me?"

"Wraith?" She asked. "No he's our clan's technical officer. He does work with them though."

She takes the device.

"Who do you want it sent to?" She asks.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Fluffles turn and gaze at their floating comrade. Fluffle Prime stomps and snarls but none of them listen to him.

The allied fire thins the Pillow considerably.

*She smiles, she un-casts her ulty, going back to her feet, she charges towards the primed Fluff, attempting to grab it* "Come here!" 

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Wraith?" She asked. "No he's our clan's technical officer. He does work with them though."

She takes the device.

"Who do you want it sent to?" She asks.

"A custom broadband read-out signal.  Nothing private."  He tells her the techno babble ((too lazy)) "For the message, just put 'send custom suit, ASAP.  Commander DeRez.'  My friend will know what it means."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She smiles, she un-casts her ulty, going back to her feet, she charges towards the primed Fluff, attempting to grab it* "Come here!" 

Panicked at the appearance of a much larger threat Fluffle Prime let's put a distressed sound and bounds away. Without their leader the Pillow quickly follow suit.

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"A custom broadband read-out signal.  Nothing private."  He tells her the techno babble ((too lazy)) "For the message, just put 'send custom suit, ASAP.  Commander DeRez.'  My friend will know what it means."

She types it in. The message reaches the first set of interstellar beacons and is rerouted back planetside.

"Felicity, dear could you hand that device to Max please." Dirge's voice says from the device."

She hands it to you.

"Let me explain the rules of this little game." Dirge says. "You have nothing. No favors, no life-line. Nothing but your, quite dismal, charm and the clothes on your back. I've seen someone build a colony on less, so let's see what you can do."

He chuckles.

"And don't try to cause a scene." He says. "It's my brothers special day and I'd hate to miss it because I had to dispose of another corpse."

The device clicks.

Edited by Rakawan