The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There is a slight stinging sensation and then, with a flash, you can see.

The world appears to be composed of static shaped into objects. Everything is black and white and the world illuminates in pulses. 

The static settles as your nerves adjust to the input and you can see a long beach stretching to either side of you, and a towering rainforest in front of you.

Kira and another young woman are arguing over a data-pad while a few more people drag crates out of the waves.

He looked around, entirely uncaring about where he was.  "What are we doing, and why the hell is everyone knocking me out?"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The fluffle begins to float, but the others simply keep reading closer to the fire.

*She lets it float closer, then throws a bunch of Sancti Castanas onto it, enough to cause the AoE buff, she then kicks it into the group and sets the charges off* "Be Cleansed!" 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

He looked around, entirely uncaring about where he was.  "What are we doing, and why the hell is everyone knocking me out?"

"Scoting a location for a new colony site." A young man says. 

He breathes in.

"Ahhh." He says. "Smell that? You don't get that smell in a Dojo. Or a mining colony."

He puts his arm around you. 

"We're gonna be explorers, you and me." He says. "Living off the land. Fighting off starvation and death with just our wits."

He is smiling like a lunatic.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She lets it float closer, then throws a bunch of Sancti Castanas onto it, enough to cause the AoE buff, she then kicks it into the group and sets the charges off* "Be Cleansed!" 

The charge incapacitates several Fluffles and the AOE proc kills several more. The rest seem less eager to approach.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Scoting a location for a new colony site." A young man says. 

He breathes in.

"Ahhh." He says. "Smell that? You don't get that smell in a Dojo. Or a mining colony."

He puts his arm around you. 

"We're gonna be explorers, you and me." He says. "Living off the land. Fighting off starvation and death with just our wits."

He is smiling like a lunatic.

Max half-glares at him.  "You can be an explorer.  I'll stick to what I'm good at."  He shrugs the arm off.

Just now, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Max half-glares at him.  "You can be an explorer.  I'll stick to what I'm good at."  He shrugs the arm off.

"I see why nobody likes you." He says. "But fear not. I, the great Maverick, will be your buddy through this trying time."

"Besides." He says. "With the transport sinking to the ocean floor we really don't have any way back."

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I see why nobody likes you." He says. "But fear not. I, the great Maverick, will be your buddy through this trying time."

"Besides." He says. "With the transport sinking to the ocean floor we really don't have any way back."

Max sighs, slowly grinding his teeth. "Well, Mav, since you want to be my friend so bad, I guess I'll tell you my name. Unless you already know it."  

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow, she casts Larton one one, draining her egnrey, she shoots it into the crowd* "Humf!"

The fluffles move towards the shiny thing. One moves to close to the fire and bursts into flames. The fire spreads rapidly among the clustered mass.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Max sighs, slowly grinding his teeth. "Well, Mav, since you want to be my friend so bad, I guess I'll tell you my name. Unless you already know it."  

"Trevor, right?" He says, happily. "You look like a Trevor."

He looks up. 

"Wow, feel that rain." He says as the mist becomes a downpour. "You just can't simulate that sort of weather!"

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"It's Max."  He slicked his hair back out of his face.  "I take it you don't get out much."

"Nope." He says. "Mining slave for the last twenty years. Then I was brought here. Tried mining as a free man but never really liked the tunnels. Too cramped you know. Not like this. So much open space."

"Alright." Kira says. "Everyone grab some gear and form up. We need to find some shelter."

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She lets it explode* "How meny, do you nomraly get, thease things must bread like mad"

"Every third Tuesday." He says. "Parsons city folk keep them as pets. Crazy lot them city folk. Think you all are demons or something."

The remaining fluffles break and run back towards the plains. 

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Every third Tuesday." He says. "Parsons city folk keep them as pets. Crazy lot them city folk. Think you all are demons or something."

The remaining fluffles break and run back towards the plains. 

*She shoots a few, that try to run* "We ignore them, but in truth, our frames are not the purest"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Nope." He says. "Mining slave for the last twenty years. Then I was brought here. Tried mining as a free man but never really liked the tunnels. Too cramped you know. Not like this. So much open space."

"Alright." Kira says. "Everyone grab some gear and form up. We need to find some shelter."

Max walks with Maverick, still grudgingly.  "You remind me of another, overly happy person.  You two would get along quite nicely."

Just now, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Max walks with Maverick, still grudgingly.  "You remind me of another, overly happy person.  You two would get along quite nicely."

"Is she attractive?" He asks, heftying an entire crate and walking forward with the line of people.

"Max." Kira says. "Grab a crate. Everyone pulls their weight around here."

She lifts a crate and moves to the front of the line, barking orders.

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She shoots a few, that try to run* "We ignore them, but in truth, our frames are not the purest"

"Don't matter to me." He says. "You helped us out when we needed it. Far as I'm concerned that makes you welcome at the table."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Is she attractive?" He asks, heftying an entire crate and walking forward with the line of people.

"Max." Kira says. "Grab a crate. Everyone pulls their weight around here."

She lifts a crate and moves to the front of the line, barking orders.

Max grabs a crate, dragging it behind him.  His pace is not slowed by it, however.  "Depends on your taste.  She's fit, and minus a leg."