The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She nods* "Well, I needed a place to relax and pick up my feet, Looking for my old uh..friend, as well the Void Trader"

"A merchant." She says. "I considered doing that, but I've always wanted to garden, ever since I woke up here."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Of course." She says. "But no one here is like me. There are others like me but they are fighters. I don't like fighting."

*She smiles* "Sadly, we have no choice, when it comes to such, but I'm glad some, are out there that enjoy not just endlessly killing"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She smiles* "Sadly, we have no choice, when it comes to such, but I'm glad some, are out there that enjoy not just endlessly killing"

Nina nods and pulls another root.

"So where are you from?" She asks. 

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Max puts a dab on his hands, rubbing it in. "Smile now Mav. You got some in your mouth, so you might want to swish around with this stuff."  He holds it up for Maverick. 

"Didn't actually drink the stuff." He says. "Never actually got the chance."

The ointment reduces the stinging and burning sensation but does not eliminate it.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The Moon?" She asks. "I've always wanted to visit it."

*She perks a brow* "Well, when you get shore leave, I'm sure I chuold take you there, I'm gonna head there soon, to have a chit-chat, with Zaeed, so you can tag along if you like, as like you don;t mind Void-Jumping"

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow* "Well, when you get shore leave, I'm sure I chuold take you there, I'm gonna head there soon, to have a chit-chat, with Zaeed, so you can tag along if you like, as like you don;t mind Void-Jumping"

"Shore leave?" She asks. "What is that?"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow* "You don't have shore leave?, its uh. permission to spend time ashore, or a day off"

"I can go whenever I like." She says. "I do not need to get permission to do so. Any of the farmers can. Those who don't show up for work are not allowed to show up for the next meal."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"I can go whenever I like." She says. "I do not need to get permission to do so. Any of the farmers can. Those who don't show up for work are not allowed to show up for the next meal."

*She just has a even bigger brow perk* "So, its do what you want, yet when you do want to come into work and get paid, they don't feed you" *She just smiles and shakes her head* "I;ll never understand some foke"

24 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She just has a even bigger brow perk* "So, its do what you want, yet when you do want to come into work and get paid, they don't feed you" *She just smiles and shakes her head* "I;ll never understand some foke"

"It's do what you want with consequences." She says. "If a man does not work he shall not eat. Show up and work and you can join the daily meal. Skip your work and you have to find your own food."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"It's do what you want with consequences." She says. "If a man does not work he shall not eat. Show up and work and you can join the daily meal. Skip your work and you have to find your own food."

*She nods* "Nomraly we'll just get a warning or a saley discharge, not starve a man,but what ever floats their boat"

19 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She nods* "Nomraly we'll just get a warning or a saley discharge, not starve a man,but what ever floats their boat"

"Starve?" She asks. "There are plenty of other places where they can acquire a single meal. The day they return to their work they are welcome to partake of the meal."

On 14.12.2016 at 9:53 PM, Rakawan said:

The classroom is decorated with ayatans that seem to emulate he movements of flame. It is warm, and comfortable. The only seats are padded carpets with the Maduri symbol on them.

"Cozy. Much better than the fields and trenches in which we had to re-discover paths," he said searching for target practice dummies or any clearly destroyable substitutes. "... Yes. Warming to know that the sparklings won't have to experience what we had to back in the day"

Edited by Teloch