The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

7 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Cozy. Much better than the fields and trenches in which we had to re-discover paths," he said searching for target practice dummies or any clearly destroyable substitutes. "... Yes. Warming to know that the sparklings won't have to experience what we had to back in the day"

There is a console that can generate simulacrum type specters.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"It would not still be around if it was not." She says. "So this trader, what does he sell?"

*She smiles* "Primed stuff, anything that is Orokin related, he sells, he also at times sells cropous stuff" 

Edited by -Platinum-
never mind

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Didn't actually drink the stuff." He says. "Never actually got the chance."

The ointment reduces the stinging and burning sensation but does not eliminate it.

"Hmm. And here I was hoping for some entertainment."  He starts to pocket the ointment, then stops. "Suppose I should give this back to you, Kira."  He holds it out to her. 

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Hmm. And here I was hoping for some entertainment."  He starts to pocket the ointment, then stops. "Suppose I should give this back to you, Kira."  He holds it out to her. 

"Keep it." She says. "I've got plenty."

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

"Cozy. Much better than the fields and trenches in which we had to re-discover paths," he said searching for target practice dummies or any clearly destroyable substitutes. "... Yes. Warming to know that the sparklings won't have to experience what we had to back in the day"

All four initiates enter the classroom and sit. 

A small group of humans in robes also join them.

Edited by Rakawan

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

He shrugs and pockets it.   "So, do we look for a cave or build a shack?"

Kira points ahead. 

"Cave just ahead." She says. "First recon team said it was deep, but unoccupied. We'll set up there."

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*She shakes her head* "No, we used to be just girl-freind/boy-friend type deal, but nothing serious, Only girl he had, that was quite serious was Luna"

"How do colonists go about finding a mate?" She asks. "I have no memory of being taught about that."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"How do colonists go about finding a mate?" She asks. "I have no memory of being taught about that."

*She rubs her neck* "Uhm..." *He Sits down* "Well, you see its a bit more complicated that then, you need to find the right person and if you are sure, you are in-love with that person, then tell them, not right away, but give them signs, you like him or her, then let them kown, if they like you back, then you can start from there."

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She rubs her neck* "Uhm..." *He Sits down* "Well, you see its a bit more complicated that then, you need to find the right person and if you are sure, you are in-love with that person, then tell them, not right away, but give them signs, you like him or her, then let them kown, if they like you back, then you can start from there."

"Like what sort of signs?" She asks. "Like telling them their skin is shiny?"

"Like what sort of signs?" She asks. "Like telling them their skin is shiny?"

(( Hay, Smooth Skin, how is it lookin?))

*She giggles* "Thats not a flirt I'll ever hear in my life, but its not as bad as Zaeeds" *She exhales* "You need to take it slow, don't rush onto things, like someone I kown, let the relationship  build up first, I kown, it may take a while, but thats what its about, Ask them on a date, or offer them help, if they need it, and if they need time alone, try to impress them, that type of thing"

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Hay, Smooth Skin, how is it lookin?))

*She giggles* "Thats not a flirt I'll ever hear in my life, but its not as bad as Zaeeds" *She exhales* "You need to take it slow, don't rush onto things, like someone I kown, let the relationship  build up first, I kown, it may take a while, but thats what its about, Ask them on a date, or offer them help, if they need it, and if they need time alone, try to impress them, that type of thing"

She stands and walks over to where the Oberon is working with plants. A hushed, and short discussion follows and she trudges back looking upset. 

She wordlessly begins yanking out  weeds.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

She stands and walks over to where the Oberon is working with plants. A hushed, and short discussion follows and she trudges back looking upset. 

She wordlessly begins yanking out  weeds.

*She perks a brow, then sighs* "Let me guess, you have eyes for the Oberon?"

"He said they have enough people on that row already." She says sharply. 

*She exhales* "Hay, now.." *She sits closer* "Not all the time, you can help someone, he didn't say that, to knock on you, he means overall, there is no more space, even if I asked, He'll say the same, maybe wait until the shift is over, maybe you can hang around with him, see what he needs, so don't feel bad, you have plenty of time"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She exhales* "Hay, now.." *She sits closer* "Not all the time, you can help someone, he didn't say that, to knock on you, he means overall, there is no more space, even if I asked, He'll say the same, maybe wait until the shift is over, maybe you can hang around with him, see what he needs, so don't feel bad, you have plenty of time"

She smiles. 

"Really?" She asks. "How much time?"

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She smiles. 

"Really?" She asks. "How much time?"

*She shrugs* "Well, youh ave all the time in the world, as long you or him are not going go anywhere, you can still see him every day, I'm sure, does he come here all the time?, if you ever need help, with such, tips and so on, I'll be here to help"

44 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She shrugs* "Well, youh ave all the time in the world, as long you or him are not going go anywhere, you can still see him every day, I'm sure, does he come here all the time?, if you ever need help, with such, tips and so on, I'll be here to help"

She nods.

"He does spend much of his time here." She says. "Thank you."