The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( what tpye of horn?, a horn that makes everyone freeze, I think of War of the world's))

*She looks around* "Uhm..."

"Stampede!" Someone yells.

The earth begins to shake. 

The blood that drains from everyone's faces could fill an Olympic pool.

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She looks up* "What do we do!?"

The Oberon dusts off his hands and powers up his frame, striding towards the dust cloud. 

"Pray." Phil suggests. "And hope getting trampled isn't in the Good Lord's plan."

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She just looks at him* "Are you kidding?!, we need to get into cover!"

He bends back down and continues pulling weeds. 

"They are two stories tall and plated with armor that can stop even Tenno weaponry." He says. "There is no cover."

Edited by Rakawan

15 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She sighs* "I swear, if someone dies..."

"If they make it here we'll all be trampled, you included." He says. "So getting angry won't help. Behemoths can smell anger. Besides, the Oberon will take care of it."

The Tenno in his warframe stands in the path of the charging horde picking bits of dirt off his armor as a two story tall wall of muscle and plated bone hurtles towards him.

Edited by Rakawan

46 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"If they make it here we'll all be trampled, you included." He says. "So getting angry won't help. Behemoths can smell anger. Besides, the Oberon will take care of it."

The Tenno in his warframe stands in the path of the charging horde picking bits of dirt off his armor as a two story tall wall of muscle and plated bone hurtles towards him.

*She nods* "Whats he gonna do?"

22 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She nods* "Whats he gonna do?"

"Watch." Phil says. "And work."

The closest behemoth suddenly digs in its legs, sliding all the way to the Oberon before it stops. The others follow suite. 

The Oberon calmly points to the left and the herd moves that way,away from the farm, gaining speed as they get farther from the Tenno.

41 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Watch." Phil says. "And work."

The closest behemoth suddenly digs in its legs, sliding all the way to the Oberon before it stops. The others follow suite. 

The Oberon calmly points to the left and the herd moves that way,away from the farm, gaining speed as they get farther from the Tenno.

*She perks a brow, keesling back to work* "Hakuna Matata?" *She chuckles* 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow, keesling back to work* "Hakuna Matata?" *She chuckles* 

"Never confuse faith and stupidity." Phil says. "Faith is believing that a plan will work. Stupidity is believing that you don't need a plan."

He pulls up another weed.

"Besides." He says. "He first two always hit the mines and startle, turning the rest aside. The landmines may not have much force, but they do make a lot of noise."

Nina is gazing at the Oberon with rapt adoration.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Never confuse faith and stupidity." Phil says. "Faith is believing that a plan will work. Stupidity is believing that you don't need a plan."

He pulls up another weed.

"Besides." He says. "He first two always hit the mines and startle, turning the rest aside. The landmines may not have much force, but they do make a lot of noise."

Nina is gazing at the Oberon with rapt adoration.

*She nods, then truns to face Nina* "Uhh Nina?..."

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She just smiles warmly* "What ever you say, Nina" *She nudges her ever so slightly* "Try not to stare too much, not polite"

"Right." She says dreamily.

The Oberon turns and she ducks down. 

"Is he looking this way?" She asks. 

17 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She thinks quickly, then smirks, then rises her hand and opens her mouth* "Say, Oberon, I never got your name..."?

"That's because I never mentioned it." He says. "Here, ma'an." 

He raises a behemoth armor plate to Nina. 

"Though you'd like this. Maybe you could use it to decorate the the rose garden."

Nina picks it up as he turns and she swoons.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"That's because I never mentioned it." He says. "Here, ma'an." 

He raises a behemoth armor plate to Nina. 

"Though you'd like this. Maybe you could use it to decorate the the rose garden."

Nina picks it up as he turns and she swoons.

*She looks up to him* "So, what they call you then, if I ma_" *She looks down, to a fainting girl* "Nina...?"

Edited by -Platinum-

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"What is up with her?" The Oberon asks.

*She chuckles, she picks her up, laying her on her lap, away from the dirt* "Well, maybe you can ask her yourself, when she wakes up, thats if shes not too shy about it" *She says, thinking that shuold be a clear enough sign, but not too in your face about it*

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*She chuckles, she picks her up, laying her on her lap, away from the dirt* "Well, maybe you can ask her yourself, when she wakes up, thats if shes not too shy about it" *She says, thinking that shuold be a clear enough sign, but not too in your face about it*

"I have work to do." He says. "Though I hope she is okay."