The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

40 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She keezles* "I have to admit, yeah, they did, never saw such things..." 

"They usually aren't this agitated." He says. "Something really stirred them up."

He moves to make room for you.

"So where are you from?" He asks.

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Max walks to the cave, merging with the center of the crowd of people, still annoyed.  

The young woman by Kira pulled out a small heater and begins placing the extensions at different corners. 

Maverick pulls out a console and begins typing in what appears to be a journal.

Kira kneels by a box and works to open it. 

The tigers start various tasks to make the cave into a base of operations.

The stinging on your hands has lessened to being bearable, but there are boils nd swelling where the sap was concentrated.

Edited by Rakawan

13 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow* "Oh?, well thats still a reliable goal"

"Albeit a risky one." He says. "Too loose and and you simply end up accepting the current state. To rigid and you begin to cross moral lines."

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*She smiles* "Well, I wanted to see the world, see how peaceful this place can be and well, wanted to explore the world too"

"Should have signed up for the expidition forces." He says. "You'd really get to see the world then."

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I have reservations at a restaurant." He says. "I was wondering if you would like to join me."

*She nods* "That sounds nice, I'll like that" *She then thinks for a moment, then rises her brows* "Oh, if you don't mind me asking, how many seats?, I'll feel bad if I leave out Nina.."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She nods* "That sounds nice, I'll like that" *She then thinks for a moment, then rises her brows* "Oh, if you don't mind me asking, how many seats?, I'll feel bad if I leave out Nina.."

"Oh." He says. "It was just for two."

51 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She rubs her arm* "Oh..I see, well.." *She looks to the side* "As much as I appreciate the offer, I'll feel bad if Nina,  was left out of this, if you'll let her?, if she can take my place.." 

"Oh. Sure." He says disappointedly. "I guess I can do that."

42 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Oh. Sure." He says disappointedly. "I guess I can do that."

*She looks up to him* "Sorry, hun, tho you'll see why, I made this choice, when you speek to her and such, turst me.." *She rubs his shoulder* "Besides, its not like a one-time offer, surely we can go again, next time, or maybe I can offer you one, day, if Nina and you, don't have a good time, I suggest you go get her and tell her" 

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*She looks up to him* "Sorry, hun, tho you'll see why, I made this choice, when you speek to her and such, turst me.." *She rubs his shoulder* "Besides, its not like a one-time offer, surely we can go again, next time, or maybe I can offer you one, day, if Nina and you, don't have a good time, I suggest you go get her and tell her" 

"I will." He says.