The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Max slowclaps. "The only thing that could make it better is a massive meteor storm which will scorch the earth."  He folds his arms across his chest.  

"As if we'd be so lucky." Maverick says, leaning against the wall. "Can you imagine going like that?"

He sounds as if there would be no higher honor.

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*She places the water refill, where it blocks and grabs herself a cup, drinking it down* "Who whuold want such monsters...."

"Saw the shed, eh?" A dark skinned man asks. "For the life oh me I don't get why they don't keep them at the hospital."

*She looks to him, her face is a "Really?" face* "Thats' even worse, what if someone is wounded, they can smell blood"

"Their Healers aren't they." He says. "In their name isn't it. Better to have them where folk need healing."

*She looks to him* "If we can extract the  Lora Device. I shuold be able to use the healing mehciasizmes in the monster, without useing IT, itself, physically" 

"That would require removing them from containment." The farmer says. "Phil says there are rules against that."

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"I find it hard to like someone with a deathwish.  Just an FYI". 

Kira says something to the young woman next to her, who laughs and smiles.

"Everyone dies eventually." Maverick says. "I just hope mine will be interesting, when it's time of course."

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Kira says something to the young woman next to her, who laughs and smiles.

"Everyone dies eventually." Maverick says. "I just hope mine will be interesting, when it's time of course."

Max is slightly further annoyed by Kira and her friend. "So why dont you just go to war?  Revitalize trench tactics."  He walks over to a rock jutting and sits down. 

13 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Why would we want to heal them?" He asks. "They seem perfectly health in their stasis pods."

*She shakes her head* "No, the people who need healing, you wanted to use their abbtilys to heal others, if they are in the tanks, how are you gonna treat someones wound.."

6 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She shakes her head* "No, the people who need healing, you wanted to use their abbtilys to heal others, if they are in the tanks, how are you gonna treat someones wound.."

"Oh I don't want them near sick people all the time." He says. "But it just makes sense to keep something called a Healer at a hospital, not a farm."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Oh I don't want them near sick people all the time." He says. "But it just makes sense to keep something called a Healer at a hospital, not a farm."

*She shakes her head* "Still, a bad idea to even have them in such a place, wounds are like candy to thos things"

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She shakes her head* "Still, a bad idea to even have them in such a place, wounds are like candy to thos things"

"Ah well, can't say I'm an expert." The farmer says. "You take care of yourself miss."

He rises and heads back into the fields.

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Max is slightly further annoyed by Kira and her friend. "So why dont you just go to war?  Revitalize trench tactics."  He walks over to a rock jutting and sits down. 

"Nasty affair war is." Maverick says. "Everyne yelling orders, no time to enjoy the scenery."

He sits next to you and offers you a nutrient bar.

"Besides." He says. "I want an interesting death, but I don't want it soon."

33 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Nasty affair war is." Maverick says. "Everyne yelling orders, no time to enjoy the scenery."

He sits next to you and offers you a nutrient bar.

"Besides." He says. "I want an interesting death, but I don't want it soon."

Max laughs and grabs the bar. "You do know that what you just said is contridicting, right?  Lets say a massive meteor storm does happen. You, in you want for an interesting death, would not try to survive, and die.  Thus, you would be the cause of your own death."  He starts to eat the bar, all traces of humor gone from his face. 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Max laughs and grabs the bar. "You do know that what you just said is contridicting, right?  Lets say a massive meteor storm does happen. You, in you want for an interesting death, would not try to survive, and die.  Thus, you would be the cause of your own death."  He starts to eat the bar, all traces of humor gone from his face. 

"Oh not at all." He says. "I would most certainly try to avoid it. But if, say, a meteor where to plummet down and land on my head I would not arrive in whatever afterlife there is cursing and bemoan my fate. Quite the opposite. I'd imagine I'd have quite a laugh with the next fellow."

He begins setting up an odd machine, and pulls out a gammacore.