The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*She smiles and folds her arms* "Long enough, to find out you gotta date?"

"Oh no date." She says. "It's just dinner. Just a nice... what do Tenno eat?"

She pauses for a second.

"I don't think I have anything nice enough to wear." She says. "I only have a few pairs of day to day clothes..."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Oh no date." She says. "It's just dinner. Just a nice... what do Tenno eat?"

She pauses for a second.

"I don't think I have anything nice enough to wear." She says. "I only have a few pairs of day to day clothes..."

*She smiles* "Come I'll get you something nice, I have to ask, do you like Primed items?, or do you pefure something more Koppr?"

*She smiles* "Come I'll get you something nice, I have to ask, do you like Primed items?, or do you pefure something more Koppr?"

"Something fancy." She says. "In Tenno style. I'm afraid I may not have the credits for anything too flashy."

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She nods and follows you, leaving the plate spinning on the table.

*She walks for a few miles, but then her ship appears, she opens the door and walks in, helping her in the ship, it seems to be quite scaled down to normal Orbiters* "Welcome to my ship, Nina.."

<Inside the Obiter, seems to be almost filled with water and plant life, seems to be no technology insight, seems to have Oorkin tech, to feed and water each plants, the back room, seems to be open wide, but the door on the left, seems to be sealed, with warning signs all over, the on the right, seems to be open as well>

Edited by -Platinum-

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Oh not at all." He says. "I would most certainly try to avoid it. But if, say, a meteor where to plummet down and land on my head I would not arrive in whatever afterlife there is cursing and bemoan my fate. Quite the opposite. I'd imagine I'd have quite a laugh with the next fellow."

He begins setting up an odd machine, and pulls out a gammacore.

Max just scoffs and finishes his bar. He leans back, half glaring at seemingly nothing.  "Just let me know when you actually need me."

On 12/31/2016 at 3:04 PM, -Platinum- said:

*She walks for a few miles, but then her ship appears, she opens the door and walks in, helping her in the ship, it seems to be quite scaled down to normal Orbiters* "Welcome to my ship, Nina.."

<Inside the Obiter, seems to be almost filled with water and plant life, seems to be no technology insight, seems to have Oorkin tech, to feed and water each plants, the back room, seems to be open wide, but the door on the left, seems to be sealed, with warning signs all over, the on the right, seems to be open as well>

"Wow!" She says. "You have your own ship?"

*She nods* "Indeed, New Loka fashion as well, oh and btw don;'t go into the left room, trust me, I still yet to sort it out" *She walks into the right, waving her to follow* 

She follows you, obviously in awe of the ship.

*She opens one of the doors and it opens to a rack of armour and Transference suits, one seems to stick of being Koppha* "Take your pick" 

"Anything less formal?" She asks. "These look like space suits, not clothes."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Anything less formal?" She asks. "These look like space suits, not clothes."

*She press's a key and more open up, more pop up as normal clothing now* "Take your pick.."

{There are Dress's off all kinds, up to daily clothing, seems to be well covered up clothing too}

*She press's a key and more open up, more pop up as normal clothing now* "Take your pick.."

{There are Dress's off all kinds, up to daily clothing, seems to be well covered up clothing too}

She selects a long sleevless dress.

"Anywhere I can try this on?" She asks.

*She points to the small door, it seems like a dressing room* "Its a bit small but you'll be fine.."

She goes in and swaps to it. When she comes out you can see that her arms and feet are not prosthetics, or at least not standard grineer ones. However there are small stiches on her arms. 

She looks for a mirror.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

She goes in and swaps to it. When she comes out you can see that her arms and feet are not prosthetics, or at least not standard grineer ones. However there are small stiches on her arms. 

She looks for a mirror.

*She presses a key on the wall and a Mirror rises down* "Almost forgot..and hay you don't have augs?"