The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

Just now, -Platinum- said:

Alright, stop.

I said one, little word, and you got up all in my face, I am NOT in the mood to deal with "Someone is wrong on the net" fokes.

Take it as you will whatever mood you're in.  If you're not in a good mood maybe you should come back and re-read what I've said instead of getting riled up over it.

1 minute ago, LunarFirefly said:

Take it as you will whatever mood you're in.  If you're not in a good mood maybe you should come back and re-read what I've said instead of getting riled up over it.

Now you confused me, and when Im confused i get hungry.

can I kiss you?

3 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

EVERYBODY STOP!

and forget about the comments of waiting.  simply let it slip from you mind.

And be amazed by the puzzle that teloch has created.  

Reveal hidden contents

Hypnosis tends to work better when you can hear my voice

Yes, sir!.

(I have a habbit of saying something, that tends to lead to this type of stuff, Im sorry...)

Shhhh.  It's to lead into a future RP event.  And don't worry about it!

Dragon monk may or may not make another appearance, but if he does, well, what would happen when a most powerful mage meets some overly violent ninjas?

I really just did that to make Avakiin start to keep his distance a bit.  He's still going to drink and act like himself, but now he'll be doing it with a blade-proof vest on!

Damn Redfaces.

I've decided to bring in the alchemist clans which I wrote a while back.  There are three:  One that focuses on the preservation of life, one that focuses on the balance of justice, and another that focuses on the control of flesh, those who create twisted abominations that make what the Orokin made seem like fuzzy kittens.

You have been warned: creep factor increase.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Shhhh.  It's to lead into a future RP event.  And don't worry about it!

Dragon monk may or may not make another appearance, but if he does, well, what would happen when a most powerful mage meets some overly violent ninjas?

I really just did that to make Avakiin start to keep his distance a bit.  He's still going to drink and act like himself, but now he'll be doing it with a blade-proof vest on!

Damn Redfaces.

Well, please in future tell me first..I am the GM of VoR

Oh, btw! im going to start working on revamping Zaeed's story quite a bit, and making a special OC, that is tied to Zaeed, you chuold almost think Zaeed's a patriarch of it. tho spreading pater rumors, can lead to "continuum" issues.

That being said, Zaeed is posh, handsome and respectful, but hes surely no Aristeas, tho his lineage might say otherwise.