Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Experience - Skills / Warframes / Weapons Possible Changes

Ancair

Well,first of all hi to everyone reading this ,to be short, im Ancair,been on shooters/mmos since dunno...maybe 10 years ago? something close to that.xD

So pretty much I love this game,the gameplay its awesome compared to nowadays mmofps,the fact of only PvE based game its abit risky far as I know,but atleast for me seems to be a great idea,and I love the updates which its getting it better and better :P

But im slightly disappointed with few things,such as;

No warframe base stas - I mean each warframe its supposued to have its own role,but the only different warframe I noticed its trinity,because it heals,others just does damage,and thats all...

I think each warframe shall has its own stats..such as Hp/shield/speed/armor and well you can pretty much imagine the rest.

Too many useless skills for some warframes - Half of skills are useless,in most of cases,tested/checked most of warframe skills, ash and loki has 2 of 4 skill which are useless,such as teleport. And on ash's case shuriken,I mean..who had the idea to put a shuriken on a melee fighter instead of some charge or something like that? apart of thats useless,and hard to aim,there is no point using it.

Smoke bomb its awful on my opinion,vs enemies with ranged weapons,even with melee ones I've to say,If you dont 1hit the mobs around,its totally awfull,invisibility worns off,and you are on the middle of "x" mobs,Gratz and enjoy ur dead.

On my point of view it could be just invisibility,as Loki's one,or atleast make a real stun,not just a short animation that pulls enemy abit further.

Shuriken really has to be replaced in my personal opinion,I dont know why any melee fighter would be throwing stars around apart of some samurais/ninjas > vs non armored enemies indeed.

Some Weapons - Are pretty much unbalanced,latron its a total waste of money,it begins with a base damage of 20,with an ridicolous fire rate,even the first submachine gun makes the same damage,with a much higher fire rate,and not so bad accuracy.

Daggers are just the most ridicolous thing I saw,it feels like you throw 50kg rocks to enemies instead of sharping a dagger,the fire rate its totally nerfed to be a dagger,I dont complain about the damage,but whats the advantage of it?

Doesnt have more crit rate,crit damage,atkspeed,less range,less base damage,most of cases same charge damage,or less.

Apart of that I find the game pretty much entretaining,and I know its still on progress,im not critizing to flame or just throw random words to delevelopers,just hoping this helps to an future change,or atleast give some ideas.

Thank you for reading,and cya ingame! :)

Edited by Ancair

Agree about the warframes and how they should have different stats. Someone like Rhino for instance should have more durability.

Not entirely with you on the Ash part though, while his invisibility is crap, I like the idea that Ash has Shuriken, however it should be changed around a bit. As of now It feels very "meh" compared to other skills. I'm surprised that Loki has so much better invisibility than Ash, though I can get why it fits them both to have it, Loki being a trickster/illusionist and Ash being a straight up ninja.