Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Content Needed !

GOWAN

We need more new content added, new tougher enemies / new tougher boss fights/ 10 man defense raids with a kick your &#! boss the size of Godzilla we need more more more!!!! lets get to it people from what I see player base is dropping because game is too dam easy void keys drop like leaves in fall and everyone has 50 -100 sitting in iventory and is basically rinse and repeat. need to quit making game like a MACDONALDS so that all the little kiddies are happy!!

Edited by GOWAN

Because of people like you new things keep getting added and the old super-annoying bugs are ignored. Will you enjoy the game more with 2 new weapons than having tons of bugs fixed instead?

Because of people like you new things keep getting added and the old super-annoying bugs are ignored. Will you enjoy the game more with 2 new weapons than having tons of bugs fixed instead?

How about we fix the system we've got now.  There's a lot of long-standing bugs that need fixing.

This. A thousand times, this.

We need more new content added, new tougher enemies / new tougher boss fights/ 10 man defense raids with a kick your &#! boss the size of Godzilla we need more more more!!!! lets get to it people from what I see player base is dropping because game is too dam easy void keys drop like leaves in fall and everyone has 50 -100 sitting in iventory and is basically rinse and repeat. need to quit making game like a MACDONALDS so that all the little kiddies are happy!!

i cannot believe im reading this , are you 8 years old cause thats what you sound like , a impatient like kid that is to focused on believing this game needs new content every week , dont know if your new here or not but that not how it works , updates like the dojo update take time to prepare new major content updates that come every month or 2 and just fine , also like everyone is saying i completely agree with them they need to fix very old bugs i would gladly wait another month or 2 if it was to fix all those old bugs

How about we fix the system we've got now.  There's a lot of long-standing bugs that need fixing.

This. A thousand times, this.

And a thousand more times on top of that !  fix what we got !

Really they should have two teams, a content team and a bug fixing team >.> But DE is still kinda small so I guess its one or the other. They did say they were bringing on a few more people though in the last live stream.

If it was a vote? Id say polish the material already there. When new material gets added, that material will hopefully be more plot driven. A story mode or something, give us an idea why were doing the things were doing... right now it's basically the plot of Bioshock.

"Would you kindly infiltrate this base, kill everyone there, capture the hostage, rig the core to self destruct and on your way out return with the prisoner to me?"

"<3 Sure Lotus! :3"