Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Enemies getting stuck in spawn room on Coba - Earth

SilverBones

Hey guys,

Last few games I have played on Coba - Earth (Infested Defence), the Enemies are stuck in the spawning room at the top of the map (in the room that is connected by zip lines to the main 'arena' in the center.)

It seems that they are getting jammed in the gap between the doorway and the wall. Did 5 waves last night to check and it happened on every single wave. One enemy remaining, stuck in the doorway.

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Dia daoibh, mo chairde.

I've noticed this bug as well, and I can provide some more details about it - One enemy gets stuck at the end of Wave 2, then 2 enemies get stuck at the end of Wave 4. At the end of Wave 5, higher level enemies get stuck there as well. They don't attack me when I go there either, only when I attack them, and then only the one I attacked is doing something.

For me, it happens all the time on that map, so it should be possible to reproduce it easily. As far as I know, it happens with every enemy type (Infested, Grineer ect.) - I'll post more such details here, once I had the chance to gather them in the game.

Here a video I've prepared, showcasing the issue:

I presume that the more waves I play, the more enemies will spawn up there at some point and simply not get out. The most I had so far, was 3 enemies. That was at the end of Wave 9.