Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RED RONIN is recruiting, we have a full dojo with all research complete and an active community of 85 players. Our philosophy is to help out new players and teach them the ropes, but we have a core of older players who tackle raids and sorties.

TrouNoir

Hello there TrouNoir!

I've put in about 95 hours of game play and I am ready to join a clan. While I feel I have most of the game down there are still things I'm certainly learning. Currently MR 8. I'm always on when I can but my most common times are from 10 PM - 2 AM CDT.

IGN: ArchitectsUK

An invite would be very much appreciated!

Edited by ArchitectsUK

Ok invites have been sent out for everyone who applied besides:

17 hours ago, ArchitectsUK said:

IGN: ArchitectsUK

Looks like you're already in a clan mate, but I'd be happy to send you an invite if you'd like to leave it. 

On 6/10/2016 at 1:00 PM, TrouNoir said:

RED RONIN is recruiting, we have a full dojo with all research complete and an active community of 85 players. Our philosophy is to help out new players and teach them the ropes, but we have a core of older players who regularly tackle raids and sorties. We hold tournaments and events, and our community is friendly and helpful. We have no MR or activity requirements.  

Please PM TrouNoir on the forums or in-game to apply. 

I am Pretty New to warfare and I would like to join your clan to make friends and get help.

19 hours ago, Phlyingwizard said:

ign: Phlyingwizard Kind of starting out in the game i've progressed a bit, but Id like to join a clan so I can get help on missions, research, and just in general have more fun playing the game

I'm not able to invite you because you're already in a clan. 

If you leave it I'll be able to send an invite. 

Hi I posted my name and stuff above just want some confirmation that you have room in your clan as I am in a clan and want to know that I can join your clan before I leave my old one (it is a shadow clan, I want to join a bigger clan).

I left my old clan

Edited by egginator69