Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Variable Experience Gain

Urash

Just an idea that went a-bop bop boppin' along through my head while running a solo mission looking for a Grineer Lancer who could hook me up with my fix of plastids; experience gain based on kill method. Think about it, you've got all these sick ninja kick flying Matrix jumpy shooty action headshot dismemberment mechanics, but they all reward the same amount of experience as just shooting someone in the belly with a Lato till they fall over. What's up with that? I'd like to see some reward for being a kickass ninja dude rather than left clicking with a Hek in one hand and a cheeseburger in the other.

The game needs more incentive to push players to perform ninja moves, so I fully agree. I know there are folks who will say that such moves are rewarding in and of themselves, and this is true - but giving players a little push into trying these sorts of things can make all the difference in making people realise how fun it is. Plus there are players who will eventually fall back into the most efficient way to do things, so it doesn't hurt to include a mechanic that incentivises creativity in the method of kill, which keeps things from going stale.