Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Regen Molt Build

tedbearr

Question

3 answers to this question

As soul already said, people should mod their warframe to fit their playstyle. We're all in here to have fun.

Since I don't know what mods you have access to its harder to make it, but I tried. (Just switch the primed with regular Flow/Contin)

Spoiler

XmXkynC.jpg

U9XKPMa.jpg

With this build you'll be a real pain to bring down, however the two most important stats in my opinion (the way I play) that being range and power, is very low. More range=Longer Spore Travel=More Spores=More damage. And ofcorse power itself, the pure damage, (not counting weap statuses that break the spores). But it will definitely work and will be fun because Saryn duh, and thats the most important thing. Some things you could change is the Quick Thinking mod for whatever you want, be it Redirection or whatever else. I just have to equip that mod due to Saryn having such a massive energy pool.

I'll leave my build that I so you can compare the two.

Spoiler

E8YJd3L.jpg

Twd498h.jpg

Good luck with your build!

13 minutes ago, haloamted said:

As soul already said, people should mod their warframe to fit their playstyle. We're all in here to have fun.

Since I don't know what mods you have access to its harder to make it, but I tried. (Just switch the primed with regular Flow/Contin)

Hide contents

XmXkynC.jpg

U9XKPMa.jpg

With this build you'll be a real pain to bring down, however the two most important stats in my opinion (the way I play) that being range and power, is very low. More range=Longer Spore Travel=More Spores=More damage. And ofcorse power itself, the pure damage, (not counting weap statuses that break the spores). But it will definitely work and will be fun because Saryn duh, and thats the most important thing. Some things you could change is the Quick Thinking mod for whatever you want, be it Redirection or whatever else. I just have to equip that mod due to Saryn having such a massive energy pool.

I'll leave my build that I so you can compare the two.

Hide contents

E8YJd3L.jpg

Twd498h.jpg

Good luck with your build!

Thanks man this is pretty much what I'm looking for!