Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe PvP Improvement

Chromatrescu

On 6/13/2016 at 4:36 AM, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

" DE please watch this post to make PvP fair and square ^_^ I love you DE ! "

• Makes the players only carry 1 Primary / 1 Secondary and 1 Melee , so no people will bring instant-kill weapon or high damage weapon 
  • No mods on PvP , since newbies doesn't have mods , so they have a big dis-advantage 
  • Showcase the winner please ^_^ I love dramatic scene [ never wanted to skip beautiful scene like on Law Of Retribution ] 

Notice that this is the gathering discussion from the lastest post i posted on , also big thanks to lots of Tenno that helps and deliver these discussion !

I disagree with this because just like pve you have to grind for your mods and frame you is not giving mods or weapons when you start off in pve so the same go for pvp. What i hate is people trying to handicapped pvp there is no game mode pvp where everything is the same you start on different levels and unlock them as you go on. I grind out my weapons slots and standing and i feel like i have accomplished something not hand it down to me because it to hard i just got better and ptobe that i can grind with the best. Also noobs shouldn't be trying to play pvp they should be learing how to play the game and grinding out on getting there warframes,mods,weapons, and unlocking there nodes