Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Story Behind Your Name

Chris9428

Named myself after a forest in Second Life, one which is now long gone and entirely destroyed.

I've gone by several others...

Admonitor: I used this name in Allods Online. I was in a Second Life military roleplay organization; I was the quartermaster of our spacefleet, and one of our gunship craft was named the Admonitor.

Keystone: Not a reference to beer! My friends call me Keystone. The name is a nod of respect to timber wolves, a keystone predator.

Edited by Kahruvel

The reason i chose this name is because Sonic the Hedgehog was one of the first games I played and loved him ever since and I like Technology so.

Most of my Online names are a combo of sonic and something else.

Also, I wish that people would call be Tech instead of Techno 

The reason i chose this name is because Sonic the Hedgehog was one of the first games I played and loved him ever since and I like Technology so.

Most of my Online names are a combo of sonic and something else.

Also, I wish that people would call be Tech instead of Techno 

Your wish shall be granted.

Hello Tech! Good weather it is, no?

My name is derived from the word Evanescent, which means: "to fade, dissipate" Since I like the idea of reducing hoards of enemies to "Evanescence", Noun form for Evanescent, I went ahead and combined my favourite Emoticon X3, and the word Evanescence. That is how my name, X3Evanescence is derived.

-X3Evanescence

Edited by X3Evanescence

Well i usually use Enex but i wasnt able to so kinda sucked 

But Enex comes from 2 of my names my real name Edvinas and Eddie which is the name people call me in ireland cus they cant pronounce my real name xD, its really funny.

But basicly E=Edvinas n=and e=Eddie and x not to make it soud silly (Even thou it sounds silly now)

but on this is RealEnex as in the the REAL ONE THERE SHALL NEVER BE ANOTHER 1

I like the number 7 and T is my middle initial and I go by my middle name. I'm Noxtail in other places. Nox is my cat's name. Way way back I used to call myself Azurewrath lol

Edited by 7.T.

Evox generally is a random thought up name, but kinda got the idea form the world "evolve" AGN is a acronym of my first username, which is AnimeGameNova, showing my likes, of anime, video games, and nova-type subjects like random colors or destruction, and 1337, of course, just numerial of "elite" for the fun

hence the story of EvoxAGN1337

I made it up.  I was doing some reading for a Japanese lit course and came accros the Kanji for darkness (闇 - it can be read An, On, Yami).  I liked how it looked and enjoyed writing it.  I decided that I wanted to make a pseudonym using it, and decided to combine it with -tarou (太郎 - commonly used in male names).  The result was Antarou  (闇太郎).  I first used AntarouDono when I created my PSN alias because I wanted to add some SWAG to it.  Dono (殿) is a Japanese honorific added to names to denote the elevated status of a person you are speaking to and is translated often as Lord or Master though not in a royal sense.  As honorifics go, it'd be placed somewhere between -san and -sama. 

That about covers it.