Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 things I would like to see in the future!

HUmar

I am missing a few things in this game that would improve the gameplay, atleast for me!

The 3 things I would like to be added are :

1. Achievement System

(Because it would be awesome when you complete a weapon or frame and you unlock an achievement with it)

2. General chat (Most of the time when there are not enough people at later missions it feels like a single player game, a general chat would solve this!)

3 Retry button (This is something that would improve free to play, when you die and can't afford to buy revives its extreamly frustrating to go all the way back to the mission board, if there was a retry button people could just press this when they die! Personaly I don't need this anymore since I can buy revives, but when I just started out and did not spent any cash yet, this was a bit frustrating!)

Amazing game! Keep up the good work! Remember this are just my toughts of what could improve!

I agree with all of these. One exception is the 1st one, achievement system. I don't want to have achievements like "Don't use any abilities through a mission" because then you will get people that refuse to use their abilities pretty much making them a crutch. Getting extra credits and Mastery points for getting to certain levels of a gun would be awesome.