Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repeating Conversation during quests

Cleocide

Just wanted to voice my frustration at continually having to listen to characters repeating dialogue every time I log in, and every time I complete a mission.

This was very frustrating during "The New Strange", which required multiple parts to be farmed and built, ensuring that I must listen again and again to the exact same dialogue.

It was compounded in this case by the number of missions it takes to gather the required judgement points to fight Kela and have a 1/3 chance of getting the required part.

Between this and the fact that I still wanted to do missions outside the quest meant that I had to listen so, so many times and it really got on my nerves and detracted from the experience of the quest greatly.

I actually enjoy the interactions between the characters in this game, and the voice acting is solid too, so I don't want to go into settings and turn the volume down or off. The videos of the characters would remain annoying anyway.

Perhaps this could be rectified by being able to disable quests, allowing us to complete them later.

Thanks guys, and keep up the excellent work :)