Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spinfusor

VorteX135

This isn't feedback at all. You haven't said anything.

Are you suggesting they add spinfusors? Considering that spinfusors are the trademark weapon of the tribes series, I really don't see them trying. They'd have players jumping down their throats so fast it's not funny.

Edited by Zamte

Was more of a joke than anything, but they've really been into adding projectile weapons recently, something like the concept would be cool, small AoE (reduced damage), high damage on direct hit, great for infested defense. Loved the concept of the spinfusor in tribes

Well, if you want to go as tribes-y as possible, get an Excalibur with Super Jump and maxed sprint mods and use Ogris and Bolto or something.

Though the idea of a smaller version of the Ogris that fires more rapidly perhaps or maybe does more damage to a smaller AoE would be something I'm fine with.

Well I do support adding more primary and secondary weapons to the game instead of more melee weapons.

But why would you want a spinfusor if you can't get Blue Plate Specials with them and publicly grow your epeen? That's the only point of them to be honest...