Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't play LUNARO because of host migration

tedbearr

Question

7 answers to this question

submit a bug report

The latest update tries to do matchmaking for those that are close and have lower latency.

So either you are too far away from everyone, or the matchmaking doesn't know where you are, or you have a high ping and no one wants to play against you

8 hours ago, kkinnison said:

submit a bug report

The latest update tries to do matchmaking for those that are close and have lower latency.

So either you are too far away from everyone, or the matchmaking doesn't know where you are, or you have a high ping and no one wants to play against you

Do you know where I could submit a bug report? Thanks.

2 hours ago, OG_DragonSkllzz said:

Try setting your ping matchmaking a bit lower, less lag and random host disconnections, and it's actually easier to find squads for some reason. Or invite a friend, start, and have the friend leave, that way you're always the host.

Lowering Ping is in the settings under gameplay right?

2 hours ago, OG_DragonSkllzz said:

I think so? Not sure but I can't check atm, it's in one of the main tabs in options.

Alright I found it, when I click the arrow to make it go lower (I'm at 300 right now) it says "adjusting this value too low may serve rely limit the ability to find online squads" so I changed it to no limit. Hopefully this works.

8 hours ago, Taedber said:

Alright I found it, when I click the arrow to make it go lower (I'm at 300 right now) it says "adjusting this value too low may serve rely limit the ability to find online squads" so I changed it to no limit. Hopefully this works.

That'll have the opposite effect, more lag. I currently have mine set to 100 and it's finding squads faster than it used to, as well as having drastically less issues regarding lag. Try putting it to 150-200 first and see how it works out for you.

No limit basically means any ping, no matter how high, will do. Which just means you'll be lagging even more.