Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price of my Lotus kubrow

Honzikca

Question

So,today I found out that my next kubrow will be the lotus one.Pretty cool for me.I naturally looked up at the forum and found out the colors though.My kubrow has surely a blue pattern.I don't know the second color though,can't recongnize it,it also looks like the bulky one.I thought if someone could tell me if this is the golden one or which one it is at all,and maybe determine it's price? Here are the screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/ZOWq4 Edit:I rushed it and it's the Huras one

Edited by Honzikca

5 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, Honzikca said:

So,today I found out that my next kubrow will be the lotus one.Pretty cool for me.I naturally looked up at the forum and found out the colors though.My kubrow has surely a blue pattern.I don't know the second color though,can't recongnize it,it also looks like the bulky one.I thought if someone could tell me if this is the golden one or which one it is at all,and maybe determine it's price? Here are the screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/ZOWq4

puppies all look the same, no one can price check you this until its grown. and bare in mind that kats are coming out no one will most likely buy this for big plat as chances are they will take a loss. at best my guess is 100p if its bulky maybe 150p... but like i said it most likely will be lower quite soon

Simple, kubrows are expensive because of there rarity.. Over time prices lower as there are more rare ones to trade for example a couple month when they first came out you would be looking at maybe 500-600p for it. Kubrows are currently bad pets and from what was said on stream the kats skills will be better so more favourable so kubrows will drop in price.

Since lotus will no longer be the rarest (kats will be), there will be a price drop. Its like saying my buzzkill should still be worth 1000p+ after baro dropped it its just not the case as its no longer rare. 

Final note: my pricing (100-150p) Is basically the what you could expect to sell that today if its bulky. Its not gold your never going to get a lot of it, and thats without taking into account of the cats/

Lotus prints sell for maybe 50p often 35p now days. Lotus simply isn't rare anymore as there are thousands of imprints in trade chat - colors are the only things that get good pricing. Gold is highest and sometimes favourable patterns get about 350p, but generally speaking unless its gold, bulky and lotus its going to be between 50-150p (right now)

Edited by Dextral

3 hours ago, Dextral said:

Simple, kubrows are expensive because of there rarity.. Over time prices lower as there are more rare ones to trade for example a couple month when they first came out you would be looking at maybe 500-600p for it. Kubrows are currently bad pets and from what was said on stream the kats skills will be better so more favourable so kubrows will drop in price.

Since lotus will no longer be the rarest (kats will be), there will be a price drop. Its like saying my buzzkill should still be worth 1000p+ after baro dropped it its just not the case as its no longer rare. 

Final note: my pricing (100-150p) Is basically the what you could expect to sell that today if its bulky. Its not gold your never going to get a lot of it, and thats without taking into account of the cats/

Lotus prints sell for maybe 50p often 35p now days. Lotus simply isn't rare anymore as there are thousands of imprints in trade chat - colors are the only things that get good pricing. Gold is highest and sometimes favourable patterns get about 350p, but generally speaking unless its gold, bulky and lotus its going to be between 50-150p (right now)

Pricing should drop even further considering that you can rush all pet to mature for free(probably with another upgrade segment) -according to devstream 76

6 hours ago, Honzikca said:

I don't quite understand why the'd take a loss,the Kavats will be only added into the mix.I mostly wanted to know if this was the golden pattern,but still thanks.

Its not gold - its a common colour either tan or white