Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Limbo

Nowallz

Question

3 answers to this question

i guess its mostly people that dont understand him that dont want him anywhere, or just bad experience with bad limbo's

his mechanic of banishing might be a bit annoying for people in groups and can be used to grief ppl that don't know how to get out of it

limbo requires a little bit of coordination to shine, but then he's a valuable asset for many missions

example would be kela de thyme, i ran with a limbo recently

i would just chill in the bubble with the limbo guy during orbital strikes

other people that didn't know his abilities jumped around and even got killed by the strikes

Edited by Cash4Cookies

limbo excels at singling a target(s) out. he is squishy so stay rift walked at all times. you regenerate energy like mad while in the rift (and so do teammates fyi) so stay in it. when you are ready to fight a harder target like ancients and eximus units banish then to pull them into the rift plane with you then kill them however you want. against groups of infested you put a rift bubble (cataclysm) down somewhere and shoot any enemies that walk into it for where ever. if your rift walked you can shoot into your bubble from the outside. same with banished targets outside the bubble. with a group you can put down a bubble somewhere for them to stand in then banish targets outside the buuble and focus firee on them or create a safe area for them to melee in. powers like ashs blades storm and frost avalanche still work from inside the bubble on targets outside whether they are banished or not. me and a friend who runs ash prime took on the endless rathuum mission just him and my limbo. i riftwalked, banish him and he spamed bladestorm. we went to 54 on the first try :)

as for a build you want power duration before anything. you regenerate like 2.3 energy per second in the rift so your efficiency is not a problem and to a lesser degree your energy pool size is not a problem either. range will help so you can banish from farther away. beyond that just have fun with him. :)

Edited by (XB1)DERPY SMOOG