The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A collection of your Lunaro complaints

Chef_Lu_Bu

4 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

You are completely missing my point. A presence of a goalie decreases the number of goals scored per match (forget about those 3-2 point shots). Less goals = less reputation. It is true for both the winning and the losing party. Reputation wise with two goalies in a match both team lose reputation wise.

If Lunaro had a fixed reputation rewarded to winners, goalies would be perfectly fine. Right now there is completely no reason to stand on goal, as the reward is determined by the scored points, not by the victory itself. Lose with the score 10-20 and get more rep without a goalie than winning with the score 1-2.

Of course you can say some people just enjoy playing to win, but then we can also assume some people play just to check.

This. So much this. Goalies in front of such small goals just make scoring nice shots impossible making you rely on close quarter ouplays...

5 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

saves give half rep than a goal

Except that most of the time it'll count as "interception" instead of actual "save".

Whenever I see a goalie I go on stunlock rampage and let the teams play 2 on 2.

Edited by SeaUrchins

Just now, SeaUrchins said:

Except that most of the time it'll count as "interception" instead of actual "save".

it is save if ball without catching was gona make a goal

don't blame goalies for doing no good when it's the shooter that messes up

4 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Whenever I see a goalie I go on stunlock rampage and let the teams play 2 on 2.

Which brings us back to stunlocking.... when it is removed, you cant do much against goalies anymore...

13 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

This. So much this. Goalies in front of such small goals just make scoring nice shots impossible making you rely on close quarter ouplays...

People just don't realize why goalie is much worse of an existance than spamlock(in term of the main purpose to play conclave) . I could guess why most can't see the problem since it's probably all those PVE players trying out the hype and got spam-checked and sucked the fun out of them. 

Edited by Nijyumensou

1 hour ago, CrudShuzKong said:

Thats why i said bigger or more goals are preferred. (right now the goalie has the easiest job of his life, unless he gets ganged to death).

The Goalie (if they have one) stops the half court easy shots.

5 minutes ago, DxAdder said:

The Goalie (if they have one) stops the half court easy shots.

Imagine opponents having 2 goalie and you can't stunlock them anymore. Conclave player will just move back to their usual pvp, leaving PVE player to play an healthy volley with no physical contact.