Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Team Stats And Hud Improvements

-0N3-

Okay so the team stats need shields and energy bars(visual representation) on the "Z" bar.

Sentinel health of course on one's own HUD but maybe also indented along side each player in the "Z"bar too.

This is for Trinity and Mag who need visual queues of player condition during gameplay.

Hell for everyone. Also move the bar away from the chat window or make it movable in the menu screen.

Secondly, a persistant scrolling list of pick-ups specifically materials and mods, perhaps even tabbed or filtered in the chat window.

This is a great game and I really believe in it's continued success. These changes although small will improve gameplay enjoyment immensely.

Too Summarise:

- Shield and energy visual indicators on "Z" bar.

- Sentinel Health on HUD.

- Sentinel health on "Z" bar indented next to respective players.

- Moved or movable "Z" bar and/or chat menu

- Pick-ups listed somewhere persistently(like the chat box)

Edited by 0N3N3SS

I think a health/shield bar floating above the head of the players would seem more efficient, although it might also seem sort of distracting. The bar would also show even if your teammate was in a different room or behind cover.
But that's just what I think.

Edited by inorite3

I think a health/shield bar floating above the head of the players would seem more efficient, although it might also seem sort of distracting. The bar would also show even if your teammate was in a different room or behind cover.

But that's just what I think.

Here's a quick little thing I whipped up in paint. Bars visible through terrain. Yellow symbol appears when someone is low on health.

ujTQXrX.png